Kse

Talking Island x3 future

Dear friends!

We have been saying it many times, but now it is a good time to repeat it again for everyone.

Talking Island x3 server WILL NOT be wiped.

On the contrary:

• It will keep running. So if you enjoy playing here and made Talking Island x3 your home, there is no need to go anywhere. Server is staying and will keep working for as long as our project is alive (and we are not going anywhere)!
  • It will keep receiving updates! As now, we will keep watching over the server and work on new updates to improve players experience and bring new content to the game. 
  • It will keep having full support! New server will not affect support speed for Talking Island players.

We are very grateful for all the support during entire 7 years, no matter if you was with us from the start or joined our family not long ago. All of you are in our hearts. Server would not survive and grow into what it is right now without you and your support. We will keep bringing new updates, our custom ideas, events, will be sharing sad and cheerful moments with you. We are very grateful that one day you chose us, and we will continue doing all in our power to bring you the best the game can have.

In the undetermined future new server Dion x3 is planned be merged into Talking Island x3.
Undetermined time means, we will not do this until it feels needed as in when server gets to a unsustainable state
This can be in 2 years or in 7, depending on server conditions.

Sincerely,
Classic Team

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

IMO, you need a better plan to keep TI alive, or at least make it seem like you care. 
Also the least that could be done is for you to come up with some kind of reward for people that have played for years in TI & decide to move to Dion. For example, why am I not able to sell any items via the AH and transfer the balance to Dion? (Not that someone would buy anyway, since you're killing TI.)

With the move of opening a new server it feels like you're executing the final blow to the server. 

Please think of something because as soon as the hype of Dion wears out & the usual mass-trolls that just jump between servers, leave, then the loyal people that trusted in the longevity of your projects will also not keep investing time here.

p.s: Also, please keep in mind the amount of players that do not actively spam forums or discord and just enjoy the game. The spammers, the trolls & the people asking for a new server did not contribute into making this project lasting 7 years long!

Edited by Solidus
  • Like 2

We always did and will care of TI server
About your first proposal:
Offering such thing will not keep TI alive, quite opposite.
But either way we can not go for it, because of a very simple thing. New server is a completely independent server, where all players are equal as they were on TI start. We can not discriminate one group of people and benefit others just because they were playing on TI.
Dion is a server which has nothing to do with TI.

We are not making any TI execution.
The Project needs to evolve, we can not stay on the same point for ever. And we see (not just because someone comes to us asking for a new server, but by results of pretty deep market analysis) that our move now is a right move.
TI server will keep living, being advertised and getting all what was listen in a starting topic.
Now we are preparing a new event, then we will start working on a plan for the next update. And we see, that many people are going to stay and keep enjoying the game on TI.

• Like 2

I can understand why GM group start new server,the project needs to evolve,but there are some problems.

start a new server is the easiest way, rely on a 7-year server to attract players is the most difficult way . Although I noticed that many players have returned or joined TI recently, the situation of TI is improving.

if you chose the easiest way you'll get a report soon and lose it soon,because our GM group lose players' trust .When the situation of dion becomes bad, players will leave it without hesitation.if chose the most difficult way,It may fail, but once it succeeds, the server will live forever.

now the biggest problem of TI is DION ,new players' won't join TI although TI is great and TI players will become fewer and fewer, which is unavoidable.

Up to now, except for individual changes, the update of TI is basically perfect.

However, it is unavoidable that some players will leave after each update, as is the case with any server.To be sure, all the players who remain on TI are loyal to the game and the club.they contribute into making this project lasting 7 years long.they won't sell their char,they won't sell adena,they won't sell their epics.

People who are easy to give up are easy to give up on any server,they sold their char and epics for real money,they leave the great server,now they are asking for a new server,Compared with the players who stayed in TI, these people won.

In my opinion, the new server will be very popular in the short term, but once the players start to leave, the number of left players will be huge,just like what happened on TI or any other servers.

• Like 1

GM team promised that TI would continue to operate, but what you are doing is killing TI.

preparing a new event?like 5th/7th anniversary contest?give so many Permanent PA?come on,we all konw our club live on PA,few player stay in TI,Permanent PA becomemore and more,this will only make TI's operation worse and worse.this event can only benefit a few players who are active in the forum. As far as I know, a large number of players never log the forum.

working on a plan for the next update?is TI is the test server of DION?In the past 7 years, updates have never been as frequent as they are now. Please be careful if there are updates. After all, players leave after each update

“Dion is a server which has nothing to do with TI”

“In the undetermined future new server Dion x3 is planned be merged into Talking Island x3.
Undetermined time means, we will not do this until it feels needed as in when server gets to a unsustainable state"

there are conflicting.now DION is harder than TI,only 2 char per PC,I don't think Dion could catch up TI in 7 years.

if DION can't catch up TI,then merge is unrealistic.

san0 said if GM group think its time for merge,we will discuss about it on forum,I don't think players on DION will agree with the merge.

that means players play on TI must endure of boredom at least 7 years!

I konw you want to keep DION live long and I will not make any requirements or expectations for the DION policy,but I think our GM group need to find out what you really want.

I just want to remind the GM team not to be dominated by the opinions of those who are easy to give up or who will not contribute to the club.

Some people speak very loudly,but they won't tell you they just want to get free fun without donation,without epics,without high lvl,just want noob fighting

On 02.12.2022 at 06:49, bjack said:

Я могу понять, почему группа GM запускает новый сервер, проект должен развиваться, но есть некоторые проблемы.

запустить новый сервер - самый простой способ, полагаться на 7-летний сервер для привлечения игроков - самый сложный способ. Хотя я заметил, что многие игроки недавно вернулись или присоединились к TI, ситуация с TI улучшается.

если вы выбрали самый простой способ, вы скоро получите отчет и скоро потеряете его, потому что наша группа GM потеряет доверие игроков. Когда ситуация с Дионом станет плохой, игроки без колебаний покинут ее. может потерпеть неудачу, но как только это удастся, сервер будет жить вечно.

теперь самая большая проблема TI - это DION, новые игроки не присоединятся к TI, хотя TI великолепна, а игроков TI будет становиться все меньше и меньше, что неизбежно.

Dion will be a server for beginners, old players who decide to come back, I'll be waiting for this server, as I once waited for IT, especially 1.5 it's just super!!! 2.0 is also great))) But I like 1.5. And IT is not going anywhere.

On 12/3/2022 at 2:07 PM, LvivFOREVER said:

Dion will be a server for beginners, old players who decide to come back, I'll be waiting for this server, as I once waited for IT, especially 1.5 it's just super!!! 2.0 is also great))) But I like 1.5. And IT is not going anywhere.

Братан, что со шрифтом? 😄

• Thanks 1