How hard will it be:
XP: x3
SP: x3
ADENA: x2 (amount)
DROP: x1 (chance)
SPOIL: x1 (chance) x1 (amount)
QUEST: x2 (xp/adena)
Raid Bosses: x1 (chance)

• Except: Queen Ant, Core, Orfen x2 (chance), Epic Jewels x1 (chance)

As our veteran players already know, we are not blindly following NCsoft updates, so there is a list of differences for Dion x3 from official servers:

GENERAL:

- Game Chronicle - Classic 1.5

- Game Client - Antharas

- Max players level - 70

One account allowed. Premium users allowed to log 1 additional account.

- Offline shops available. 1 Free + 1 with Offline ticket. Offline shops are not considered online players and will not interfere with account limit.

- Paid teleports from level 1

- Trade zone: Classic in the cities

- Soulshot/Spiritshot use numbers are equal to Classic 2.0

- Agathion bracelet system is not available 

- Achievement system

- Daily Reward System

PLAYERS STATS:

- DEX bonuses slightly improved:

DEX 1-30: +0.9 → +1.2% per 1 point of DEX

DEX 31-99: +0.5% → +0.8% per 1 point of DEX

- WIT bonuses slightly decreased:

WIT 1-30: +5% → +3.5% per 1 point of WIT

WIT 31-99: +2.5% → +1.5% per 1 point of WIT.

The rest of Dion x3 Features you can find in Server Patch Notes

L2DB.Club is our official Database, where you can find all information related to our server!

And we won't stop on this point. We are looking far into the future of this project and within the development of Classic we will provide you with only the best of it.

Sincerely,
Classic Team

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

its still sad that there will be no catacombs.. we are alot of old players, who feel thats its the only thing we need to really enjoy.. and now with the merge... new server etc.. sadly we may have to find another server

7 minutes ago, TechTech12 said:

its still sad that there will be no catacombs.. we are alot of old players, who feel thats its the only thing we need to really enjoy.. and now with the merge... new server etc.. sadly we may have to find another server

We don't want to separate people and lock them in dungeons. Less locations - more points of contact. 
About merge, as already was stated: 
Dion server is NOT a catch up server. It is fully independent server which will have it's own legacy. And might even have it's own update path, which will differ from TI.

But at some point, when the server will reach the stage when we feel the merge is needed, we will come to the community and will have a discussion about it.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, TechTech12 said:

The game has plenty of dungeons for group play at all levels already. Why do you want catacombs in particular?

3 hours ago, micheg79 said:

The catacombs and Mammon's merchant and blacksmith are a big part of the game, both for "dyes" and for upgrading and switching weapons.

On Interlude yes, but in Classic there are no Ancient Adena in Catacombs, no Mammon and etc.

31 minutes ago, nimohoxi said:

Can I question why the daily missions and rewards on a brand new server? Whats the idea behind this? 

Based on our update logs the Achievement system was already implemented and part of 1.5 for chars till level 50.
Strix at same time encourage people to gather in one zone, as was said before, to have more points of contact. Adena will be removed from Strix.

I don't want to be stubborn, but I am positive at the beginning of Skelth there was no such thing. It was later introduced in order to bring more players at to make them catch up to already player base. 

Damn this new server gonna be huge...

Is there still players with no jobs and time to grind like the old good days? 

9 minutes ago, nimohoxi said:

I don't want to be stubborn, but I am positive at the beginning of Skelth there was no such thing. It was later introduced in order to bring more players at to make them catch up to already player base. 

You don't like system as a whole or EXP reward or Buff reward separately?

4 minutes ago, Jsem said:

Damn this new server gonna be huge...

Time to quit job 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jsem said:

There will be now...

Everyone has been working hard and stacking dough in anticipation for club to open so they can put that money to good use.

42 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

There will be now...

Everyone has been working hard and stacking dough in anticipation for club to open so they can put that money to good use.

Classic was never meant to be, for casuals, so yeah i will quit my job anyway, let see if my old back can handle being sit 8 hours per day.

2 hours ago, Jsem said:

Classic was never meant to be, for casuals, so yeah i will quit my job anyway, let see if my old back can handle being sit 8 hours per day.

come on man, don't be a pleb

1669647708670403.thumb.jpg.42467d4a6424a916628fff1c178f64d5.jpg

15 hours ago, Koll said:

You don't like system as a whole or EXP reward or Buff reward separately?

it's not about liking or not liking, it's the reason behind implementing it since level 1, when we do know that some stuff like xp scrolls 100% can be abused, for example.

There was a point for implementing them on official, but why on a fresh start? More, if you do really plan to merge both servers, your problem is always gonna be how to make people catch up on items and not exp, the exp is not the problem on classic.

I think we debated this times and times over, classic is a super hard to catch up chronicles in terms of items not exp.

woman : what you want for Christmas present?

I : buy yourself a nice half year vacation and take the kids and the pets too.

very happy to hear about fresh, was too busy with life to keep playing on old server and then when i had time to play some games again checked some servers but none of them ended up working for me, so im very happy you guys making a fresh one.

10 hours ago, Zarich said:

Any info on lowbie raids? 

What exactly you want to know? They will be with items drop ( no Herald of Knowledge ) if you talking about it.

• Like 1