Kse

Dion x3 Classic 1.5 Server Description

On 12/19/2022 at 10:08 PM, Koll said:

You will lose 4% EXP on death, 2% on Siege zone if you are registered or clan that own castle. You will have change to drop items on PVE death.

Thanks for your answer.

The next question is very specific but I want to ask anyway because a lot of the fun I had on Skelth was from hunting afk macros / bot parties and having them loot from dying in PVE. This was working mostly because on Skelth aggro was building on mobs that were close to players hitting other mobs, even when taking no damage at all. Will it be the same here?

Edited by TelepathicFart

46 minutes ago, TelepathicFart said:

Thanks for your answer.

The next question is very specific but I want to ask anyway because a lot of the fun I had on Skelth was from hunting afk macros / bot parties and having them loot from dying in PVE. This was working mostly because on Skelth aggro was building on mobs that were close to players hitting other mobs, even when taking no damage at all. Will it be the same here?

Hello. You will be able to check it on Dion OBT or when we open TI test server again.

• Like 1

Finaly after 4 years wating for fresh old database server. Respect.

Btw it was have pet ss on 1,5 in classic? I was not remember.

Edited by Koliu3

2 hours ago, Koliu3 said:

Finaly after 4 years wating for fresh old database server. Respect.

Btw it was have pet ss on 1,5 in classic? I was not remember.

no

Hi, is there any class-skills description? I never played on any chronicle before H5 and would like to read about skills classes have so i can choose something before the start. Also, if 70lvl is max does that mean theres no 3rd class?

5 hours ago, Selflove said:

Hi, is there any class-skills description? I never played on any chronicle before H5 and would like to read about skills classes have so i can choose something before the start. Also, if 70lvl is max does that mean theres no 3rd class?

Hello. There are no 3rd class, we will have OBT where you will be able to check skills + will add Dion version to our database l2db.club.

47 minutes ago, Koll said:

Hello. There are no 3rd class, we will have OBT where you will be able to check skills + will add Dion version to our database l2db.club.

When will OBT open?

Maby is good to be share some links to see Existing skills quests and futures to 1,5 classic patch and things addet and removet from offi Database. I was play this server since test server 1.0 . He has best managmente and politics in any other servers.And 1 sudgestion - More Hardcore- more ppl will play longer.

• Like 1

Hi, i wish to know if we will have an starter pack just like in the talking island server, i mean ss and xp runes and weapon ticket, and moonlight sets 

Edited by Lahym

17 hours ago, Lahym said:

Hi, i wish to know if we will have an starter pack just like in the talking island server, i mean ss and xp runes and weapon ticket, and moonlight sets 

Starting Pack - not from start.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Quickear said:

registration is already available?

Hello. We will have announcement when we will be ready to do it.

21 hours ago, Koliu3 said:

Maby is good to be share some links to see Existing skills quests and futures to 1,5 classic patch and things addet and removet from offi Database. I was play this server since test server 1.0 . He has best managmente and politics in any other servers.And 1 sudgestion - More Hardcore- more ppl will play longer.

Hello. We will have Dion version of l2db.club.

@Koll Hi, I did not find anything related to the subject, maybe it has even been commented on already.
Will there be any Dion betas? If yes, do you already have a date? I thank!

3 minutes ago, Xaxinha said:

@Koll Hi, I did not find anything related to the subject, maybe it has even been commented on already.
Will there be any Dion betas? If yes, do you already have a date? I thank!

Hello. Will be, no date rigth now. Planing this week, but have few tasks left still. 

• Like 2

i have another question, epic bosses will be like aq 40 and orfen/core 50 like always or those boses will have an improve lvl to idk 70 to fight those whit main clases, and common bosses will drop as normaly or will drop those boxes u put on the TI server?

epics wil leventualy have their level increased but it prolly wont be right after start. rest of bosses will have normal drops.

• Like 1