Kse

Dion x3 Classic 1.5 server Announcement!

@Kse @San0

I don't know if someone already asked, but getting into the subject of PA. I saw that you explained that you will only be able to 1 box free + 1 box PA = 2 box, even if the person has 5 PA you can only open 2 box correct?

My doubt is the following, are you going to leave 2 boxes for each PC or are you going to implement an internet IP block system? Why do I think it's kind of unfair to block multibox for everyone and for some who have 3-4 PCs at home to do 2box per PC setting up a solo Party!

Classic Club TI was very good while it was shining, but one thing that ended the experience in addition to ending the game's content very quickly was the player having all the box supports following him, ALL...

I would like to request an Internet IP block to limit 2 boxes per IP (1 PC 1 free + 1 PA box) and (First PC 1 box free + Second PC 1 box free) limiting the local network to 2 boxes in total...

Thank you. 🙂

3 hours ago, Xaxinha said:

@Kse @San0

I don't know if someone already asked, but getting into the subject of PA. I saw that you explained that you will only be able to 1 box free + 1 box PA = 2 box, even if the person has 5 PA you can only open 2 box correct?

My doubt is the following, are you going to leave 2 boxes for each PC or are you going to implement an internet IP block system? Why do I think it's kind of unfair to block multibox for everyone and for some who have 3-4 PCs at home to do 2box per PC setting up a solo Party!

Classic Club TI was very good while it was shining, but one thing that ended the experience in addition to ending the game's content very quickly was the player having all the box supports following him, ALL...

I would like to request an Internet IP block to limit 2 boxes per IP (1 PC 1 free + 1 PA box) and (First PC 1 box free + Second PC 1 box free) limiting the local network to 2 boxes in total...

Thank you. 🙂

https://l2classic.club/forum/topic/77929-rates-xp-lost-from-death-multiboxing/?do=findComment&comment=234914

I AM HERE TO THANK EVERYONE FOR THE POLL RESULT I MADE LAST YEAR. THIS NEW SERVER WILL BRING BACK THOSE OLD PLAYERS WHO QUIT BECAUSE THEY BROKE THEIR BELOVED +16 DAGGER. HAHAHA. No offense. And mostly players who loved lineage 2 classic. See you in game this January. 

14 hours ago, marianosss said:

Hello,

Will have to download a different game client/updater for Dion? Or we can use the same files as for TI?

Thanks!

Hello. Will be same client, but with changes. So you will need to use Dion update ( install Dion patch ) on top of TI client or wait for Dion client.

I remember 7 years ago I gave this project a try and it was a great experience for the 1 or 2 years that I played. Seeing that you guys kept the server open for 7 years is an amazing accomplishment and shows the great dedication you guys have had to make this a success! Looking forward to try this new server and meeting old friends again ❤️

Edited by enf0rcer
  • Like 1

On 1/14/2023 at 4:21 PM, magurean said:

i cant play i start game i enter account but not start is loading why?

Server under attack, working on it.