Koll

PK scrolls work

PK scrolls work  

216 members have voted

1. 1. PK scrolls work

• 1) PK scroll can be used everywhere
    • 2) PK scroll can be used only in Floran village
    • 3) PK scroll cost "PK scroll parts" that drop from mobs ( so you can't buy scrolls with adena )
    • 4) PK scroll cost "PK scroll parts" that drop from mobs. PK scroll can be used only in Floran village
    • 5) Bring quest like on other chronicles
    • 6) Don't think that any of this is right

and rest of the 40 fake votes from your clan members?? 

PS Killing low lvl`s in Cruma.... my god you are so pro.... 

​maybe, I dont ask.

Morim started this cuz of PK in cruma well, he ask for this...

well first you have to remove karma in order to decrease pk count

​Cleaning karma system won't be changed.

well first you have to remove karma in order to decrease pk count

​Cleaning karma system won't be changed.

​yes but the idea is not bad. you get more amount of karma with every kill or more amount of karma if the lvl difference is higher. that way pker dont have to leave their spot and scrolls wouldnt have to be changed probably. but to late now

Dear friends!

If NCsoft changed usual pk quest for something other, they had a reason to. And we believe unavailability for low level characters was 1 of them. So if the option to bring the old quest back will win at the end of voting time, quest will be added, but, as Koll said earlier, it will be reworked to be available for all characters. So everyone could use/enjoy PK system, no matter on which level. And this feature is not a topic for discussions.

Best regards

I like that answer. We`ll check the poll and do this or that depending on the result but the quest being changed is not up for discussion - and viola no one is discussing it :) 
The  only worry I have is that it may become too easy but I'm guessing the change you`re talking about will be towards the part of obtaining the imp (hard to get mats at low level) and not about the mechanic after that.

Dear friends!

If NCsoft changed usual pk quest for something other, they had a reason to. And we believe unavailability for low level characters was 1 of them. So if the option to bring the old quest back will win at the end of voting time, quest will be added, but, as Koll said earlier, it will be reworked to be available for all characters. So everyone could use/enjoy PK system, no matter on which level. And this feature is not a topic for discussions.

Best regards

I like that answer. We`ll check the poll and do this or that depending on the result but the quest being changed is not up for discussion - and viola no one is discussing it :) 
The  only worry I have is that it may become too easy but I'm guessing the change you`re talking about will be towards the part of obtaining the imp (hard to get mats at low level) and not about the mechanic after that.

​The main point of change will be help player get to place where he need to kill mobs, make quest based on char level.

You don't need change the system, just increase the price of Pk scroll (x4 or x5) and problem solved.

• Like 1

You don't need change the system, just increase the price of Pk scroll (x4 or x5) and problem solved.

​too late, carebears won

Dear friends!

Best regards

​The main point of change will be help player get to place where he need to kill mobs, make quest based on char level.

Not arguing here but the quest  was based on your level anyway. You can get the imp at 55 summon it then make the quest and then do it at 70 and you just need to level the imp up by fighting mobs that give you xp or in other words mobs you normally hunt at your level.  Also in the later chronicles there was a rumour that it was changed to reduce up to 10 points or more but i have not looked into this so it stays as a rumour. 
If possible could you provide more info on the idea of how the quest will look after the changes? And how it looks atm(what you currently have)?

This Interlude players...

Why the hell OFFICIAL CLASSIC SERVERS using this PK Scroll system everywhere, but we cant do the same because army of lazy noobs crybaby alot?

Free classic they said...