Koll

PK scrolls work

PK scrolls work  

216 members have voted

1. 1. PK scrolls work

• 1) PK scroll can be used everywhere
    • 2) PK scroll can be used only in Floran village
    • 3) PK scroll cost "PK scroll parts" that drop from mobs ( so you can't buy scrolls with adena )
    • 4) PK scroll cost "PK scroll parts" that drop from mobs. PK scroll can be used only in Floran village
    • 5) Bring quest like on other chronicles
    • 6) Don't think that any of this is right

​Most ppl 40- dont need to pk (there are a lot of spot for exp), if they pk wait to 40+ to take off pk count or make a greater sacrifice and take it of (a real hardcore).
The problem with the pk is that they are higher lvl and its unbalanced, killing low lvls,  not same lvl, newbies cant defend theyr selves.... (ppl with lvl 30 char stop playing).
pp 40+ have tools to make quest.

IMO, u dont need to modify nothing, just put quest

I totally agree. Low levels can wait to make the quest and make pk's with a bit of brain.​

+1 no need to modify it. Extra work that`s not needed and might ruin everything. Just add it as it is and leave it.  The quest being hard for low levels is a part of the charm. Low level pk`s will still happen if needed and normally you try to get to at least 40 asap so ... also the mass of people are moving up with the levels so i don`t think it`ll  be a problem for them to find spots. Also there are a lot of free pre 40 spots. Maybe someone will even discover a better farming location with better drop.

​I hope it will not lead to another vote =)

yea now they think lowbies doesnt need to pk, damn, you made my day =))

​They can PK too. But they need to wait to make quest. I don't see ay drama.

​morim, if you are one of ppl who have been playing since the first day, i must tell you that you missed so many funs =)) 2x, 3x pk and pvp everywhere, the tense is so high, every inch of my body was always had to be on high alert =)) and thanks to you, one day, if i met some newplayers i will tell them with a great sigh that "son, youre too late, the fun has gone forever" =))

​morim, if you are one of ppl who have been playing since the first day, i must tell you that you missed so many funs =)) 2x, 3x pk and pvp everywhere, the tense is so high, every inch of my body was always had to be on high alert =)) and thanks to you, one day, if i met some newplayers i will tell them with a great sigh that "son, youre too late, the fun has gone forever" =))

​Awsome, u can tell this people "Hey get out of here! u cant play wile i live! this is my game!!!" and you coul stay FOREVER ALONE

i love this guy! its a fuck-ng nerd! Darwin´s son!

​Awsome, u can tell this people "Hey get out of here! u cant play wile i live! this is my game!!!" and you coul stay FOREVER ALONE

​da fuq? =))

​da fuq? =))

​u dont need to tell anybody "Youre too late, the fun has gone forever", the idea is that the fun stays foever.

i bet that when u  2x-3x pk or pvp it was with people of your same lvl.

here are people lvl 60 saying they are protecting theyre spots .... by killing ppl 30-40.

​da fuq? =))

​u dont need to tell anybody "Youre too late, the fun has gone forever", the idea is that the fun stays foever.

i bet that when u  2x-3x pk or pvp it was with people of your same lvl.

here are people lvl 60 saying they are protecting theyre spots .... by killing ppl 30-40.

​hmmm and remove pk scroll will make them stop killing lv30-40, lets see about that

Few last replies are 100% proofing my point.

Bunch of selfish crybabies.

YOU can't handle PK situation and lowbies has to be damaged by your retarded decisions. Are you freaking serious?

PK is a feature for EVERY1, so every1 in the game have to have a chance to PK and clean it. 

This poll is becoming a circus. If you are thinking on changing smth, look for the problem from all sides and not just search the way to protect your hurted asses.

YOU can't handle PK situation and lowbies has to be damaged by your retarded decisions. Are you freaking serious?

PK is a feature for EVERY1, so every1 in the game have to have a chance to PK and clean it. 

This poll is becoming a circus. If you are thinking on changing smth, look for the problem from all sides and not just search the way to protect your hurted asses.

​u can still pk, and u can still cleaning it ... by a diferent way .... do u read?

And thx to the admins that they are looking for the problem properly and not like horses in blinkers.

​u can still pk, and u can still cleaning it ... by a diferent way .... do u read?

By which way if the only way is the quest , which person on level 20-30 can't make?

Or why lowbies has to wait for smth cus of your problems? 

And thx to the admins that they are looking for the problem properly and not like horses in blinkers.

By which way if the only way is the quest , which person on level 20-30 can't make?

dont worry, the quest will be adapted. so the lowbies can still pk. although dont see much lowbies here cry about it either.

Reach lvl 30 its the easyest thing in classic since the newbie pack and bla bla bla ... ppl 30+ can look for party and go kill the mobs, buy material for quest item etc.

ppl lvl 1 can still pk man, ppl lvl 20 can still pk, ppl lvl 30 can still pk .... we are no talking about one guy lvl 5 ho came someone lvl 20 and pk him ... ppl lvl 60 (5-10 ppl, no more) killing 70-80 (or a lot more) lvl 30 and making game more than a hardcore and imposible-core

IMO

dont worry, the quest will be adapted. so the lowbies can still pk. although dont see much lowbies here cry about it either.

I'm not worried, I trust the direction of administration. And ye, I'm not lowbie and not protecting myself here and not worried for myself. Just pissed cus ppl are such selfish bastards here and just trying to make stuff how they will be better for them. And others? Who cares, let them burn.

I don't see many ppl talking here at all. 5 ppl crying and 5 defending the current way. 

There are not so many lowbies and there is no need for the quest to be adapted. Leave it as it is. The money for teleports could be saved by running around the same idea that is used for 2nd profession quests if you`re low on cash. Don`t oversimplify things.

For example, I have a spoiler and a mage <30 atm and I have no problem killing anyone or trying to. Mage is easier I suck with fighters - but when I pk someone for stealing my mobs - most of the time that`s the case - I just stay on the spot if there are no people around or move a little to the side and clean then go back, if he comes again - kill him again clean and so on he`ll quit after the 2nd or 3rd try. And I have no need to clean my points if I'm white I won`t drop a thing if a player kills me. If a mob kills me I'll drop with probably a higher chance but that`s what I get for killing someone no matter if he deserved it or not.  PK-ing when you can not afford to clean your points is a choice, PKing, pvp-ing or just reloging and farming or roleplaying is a choice - no one is forcing you to PK someone - you can kill him and keep a spot, teach him not to mess with you or just run away. The whole idea you have for PK points is wrong. You are scared of the chance that you might drop something if a mob kills you - if a mob kills you with your allmighty cp parties ... well that`s how good you are. And last but not least there is a very simple reason why the PK points are called Karma - negative when red, neutral/positive when white. Yeah as most of you should know Karma is a b*tch. 

like it or not all games evolved because with this situation ppl will simply wont play.

"Hey, let play a game that the top lvl is 30 because a 5 guys dont want u to do anything else", go fuc* yourself, ill better go for a bear and waste my time in other thing

Results = 5 ppl playing server

I'm not worried, I trust the direction of administration. And ye, I'm not lowbie and not protecting myself here and not worried for myself. Just pissed cus ppl are such selfish bastards here and just trying to make stuff how they will be better for them. And others? Who cares, let them burn.

I don't see many ppl talking here at all. 5 ppl crying and 5 defending the current way. 

​what others? what are you ppl so scared of by this changes. YOU CAN STILL PK. YOU CAN STILL PK. YOU CAN STILL PK. YOU CAN STILL PK. YOU CAN STILL PK. YOU CAN STILL PK. YOU CAN STILL PK. YOU CAN STILL PK. YOU CAN STILL PK. YOU CAN STILL PK. YOU CAN STILL PK. YOU CAN STILL PK. YOU CAN STILL PK. YOU CAN STILL PK. YOU CAN STILL PK. YOU CAN STILL PK. YOU CAN STILL PK. YOU CAN STILL PK. YOU CAN STILL PK. YOU CAN STILL PK. YOU CAN STILL PK.

arguments for current system so far: i dont want to drop anything when i pk. i dont want to leave spot for clearing pk count. i highlvl and bored. i highlvl and noone want pvp me. my highlvl kills lowlvl so i can keep spot.

why do we need a pk system at all then? if there are no consequences for pking maybe just remove the pk system and make pvp everything.

​btw: how many of the fake votes were from aduha?

Dear friends!

If NCsoft changed usual pk quest for something other, they had a reason to. And we believe unavailability for low level characters was 1 of them. So if the option to bring the old quest back will win at the end of voting time, quest will be added, but, as Koll said earlier, it will be reworked to be available for all characters. So everyone could use/enjoy PK system, no matter on which level. And this feature is not a topic for discussions.

Best regards

• Like 1

​btw: how many of the fake votes were from aduha?

​All fake votes revealed earlier.

If new will appear, they will also be excluded and announced.

To Morim: We won't touch the poll till it's finished. Fake votes will be removed after Poll is over.

• Like 1

If someone want PK its fine, but they need to surfer the consequences.

Actually I would vote for only lose karma by killing lots of lots of mobs, but that answer was not there

This poll etc is not about karma, karma can be cleaned as always or by killing mobs or by death. Here we talk about PK count removal.

This poll etc is not about karma, karma can be cleaned as always or by killing mobs or by death. Here we talk about PK count removal.

well first you have to remove karma in order to decrease pk count

and rest of the 40 fake votes from your clan members?? 

PS Killing low lvl`s in Cruma.... my god you are so pro.... 

• Like 1