Rip

Bladedancer & Swordsinger

As we all know bards are shitty to play especially on 1.5

I suggest to give them Deadly Strike earlier (lvl 40 or 60 or any level) to make them less shitty.

Thanks.

• Like 2

Against bardic changes.
Bards are already doing enough work in pvp.
This change will lead to another multi-page discussion where it will say:
1) The damage is too big and needs to be removed.
2) Damage is normal and nothing needs to be changed.
And all because the strength of the skill will be added and adjusted manually.
P.S. Wait for the next update and your bard will become stronger! Well, if you think that the bard is "useless", then I feel sorry for you.

Only thing I would change is to change bd useless poison blade dance to a single target psihical silance, same like symphony on sws, this way is balanced and both can have decent  impact on pvp 

15 hours ago, )_) said:

Against bardic changes.
Bards are already doing enough work in pvp.
This change will lead to another multi-page discussion where it will say:
1) The damage is too big and needs to be removed.
2) Damage is normal and nothing needs to be changed.
And all because the strength of the skill will be added and adjusted manually.
P.S. Wait for the next update and your bard will become stronger! Well, if you think that the bard is "useless", then I feel sorry for you.

Spam aggro and occasionally 10s root. Indeed imba class.

On 12/2/2022 at 2:36 PM, Rip said:

Spam aggro and occasionally 10s root. Indeed imba class.

try playing c1, no root, agro doesnt work on people, sadge.

Please close this topic. 

Every time I read it, I get disgusted. Suggestion to add this skill to update 1.5, takes pride of place in the nomination "The most stupid idea of 2022". Do not make any changes to class skills. Leave everything default.

No need to do from classic server "Remasterd or Master-Work".
Thanks!

426cead3833e4f0f2f4b19d0ecad213e.jpg

6 hours ago, )_) said:

Please close this topic. 

Every time I read it, I get disgusted. Suggestion to add this skill to update 1.5, takes pride of place in the nomination "The most stupid idea of 2022". Do not make any changes to class skills. Leave everything default.

No need to do from classic server "Remasterd or Master-Work".
Thanks!

426cead3833e4f0f2f4b19d0ecad213e.jpg

Combined bd and sws would be even better :) 

10 hours ago, )_) said:

Please close this topic. 

Fantastic idea, lets have another server with box bd/sws cuz noone wants to play that sh1t!

On 12/1/2022 at 12:00 AM, Rip said:

As we all know bards are shitty to play especially on 1.5

I suggest to give them Deadly Strike earlier (lvl 40 or 60 or any level) to make them less shitty.

Thanks.

sh1tty to play in mage party*

absolutely useless in pvp as you cant go close range, absolute garbage in pve as you need to circle for hours for your mages with mobs, never had problem with bards in melee/archer pt

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

sh1tty to play in mage party*

absolutely useless in pvp as you cant go close range, absolute garbage in pve as you need to circle for hours for your mages with mobs, never had problem with bards in melee/archer pt

Alright, then Blaze and Aqua Swirl for bards

• Haha 2

@San0 @Ripanother  thing I could  come up for bards  is to make confusion and charm to work in pvp,   to change the target of the target  randomly  even on his ally (this will separate decents dd vs robots blindly assisting/nexst targeting)  or to work like trick/switch,  this way it should be mega fun,  and useful in pvp and later in oly and won't change nothing for pve ,both have decent range and the reuse/mp consumption can be adjusted in time if need

Edited by Werew

1 minute ago, Werew said:

@San0 @Ripanother  thing I could  come up for bards  is to make confusion and charm to work in pvp,   to change the target of the target  randomly  even on ally (this will separate decents dd vs robots blindly assisting/nexst targeting)  or to work like trick/switch,  this way it should be mega fun,  and useful in pvp and later in oly and won't change nothing for pve ,both have decent range and the reuse/mp consumption can be adjusted in time if need

I'm up to anything just to make them playable

Bump for this topic, what's @Rip is saying is not that wrong.
Bards, and especially sws in 1.5 is boring as hell; Unless you play in CP there are really few random bards out there.

Bards dont really need big dmg but at least make them enjoyable as class, even @Werew suggestion about charm/confusion would be a big step.

Edit: at least got confirmation about sword of symphony that is in 1.5 

Edited by Nagyn