Sign in to follow this  
Pendragon

Scamming

@Kse @San0 @Koll Are you guys going to have same scamming is illegal approach in new server as you did in old? Investigating and returning items etc?

If yes, i suggest increasing price for it, what was it, 20e? It's a joke, make it 30,40,50?It would still be worth it, scamming is a plague. The feeling you have knowing you're safe is priceless, in most cases scammed items are worth far more than paying 30-50e for investigation. No other servers i played in had this, because it's alot of work and headaches i quess, this is unique thing you had, i haven't gotten scammed in 4 years while sharing items with 50+ people.

Hello. We will have same policy about scamming. We don't want to increase the price because we think, it will scare people away from processing it and as you know we only block scammers after investigation. We want more people to be able to use that service and get justice.

• Like 2

Have you considered making some kind of index where people can register their clans/CPs? People can approve of items as "CP/Clan property" that ultimately belong to the leader, who is also approved by the members. Would that make the process easier?

It could also be used as a politics map of the server, would be pretty interesting to look at. 

Edited by Fortuna