Sign in to follow this  
Kse

Event: Flower Party

28 items (for patry) = 4h = Shield Scroll

I tried a new event

​what party? what mobs? if cruma no shot krator killing its ok

Thank you guys for new event! It's amazing :P 

A question! Hat and wedding dress can be transferred to another character? As the last event with Santa hat ^_^

:D Game Owners make a nice event and already there is complains... No matter how small or big bonus, it's still fun and something! Thanks for event looks sexy! :3 

Thank you guys for new event! It's amazing :P 

A question! Hat and wedding dress can be transferred to another character? As the last event with Santa hat ^_^

​dress can be exchanged, the rest no.

Good Event! I really enjoy periodic events :)

A Question, the flowers and Rosy's Mark can be enchange and sell/buy when the Santa Event Item´s?

Good Event! I really enjoy periodic events :)

A Question, the flowers and Rosy's Mark can be enchange and sell/buy when the Santa Event Item´s?

​all event items (not rewards from rosy's gift box) can be traded and sold. this includes the flowers and the rosy's marks

I see. Thanks for reply. Seems like gfbot always unlucky with drops :)))

​Never Lucky

:D Game Owners make a nice event and already there is complains... No matter how small or big bonus, it's still fun and something! Thanks for event looks sexy! :3 

​Not complaining, just discussing the difficulty of the event. :| 

Because it`s black ... duh ... :D
Chance is the same discussing it with ppl from the clan we have different types of flower more than the others so you`ll need to wait or trade/buy/sell to get what you need.

I checked the drop spoil patch that is now implemented in the server with % and chance, amounts  and it shows that every other flower is 1/277 with the exception of Kuon 1/455 nearly x2. Is this a mistake in the event or it`s on purpose? If it`s a mistake it is quite strange. The items are all flowers you need x2 of each and then one of the 7 items is 2x harder than the rest.

I checked the drop spoil patch that is now implemented in the server with % and chance, amounts  and it shows that every other flower is 1/277 with the exception of Kuon 1/455 nearly x2. Is this a mistake in the event or it`s on purpose? If it`s a mistake it is quite strange. The items are all flowers you need x2 of each and then one of the 7 items is 2x harder than the rest.

i agree one flower can destroy all event making the event just for rich players       (sorry for the english)

​i asked koll about that few days ago and he said all have the same chance of drop and even the amount of all types of flowers on the server are +-150 the same

Y i read that the chance is the same that`s why i was surprised to see it actually is not at least according to the drop/spoil info.

I really don't like this event, I hope future events will have the same difficulty level as the Christmas event. That event felt very rewarding, this one not so much. 

Thanks guys my gf hates me. I told her I was gathering her some flowers so I needed more time... Little did she know it was the lineage 2 kind :D

• Like 1

Thanks guys my gf hates me. I told her I was gathering her some flowers so I needed more time... Little did she know it was the lineage 2 kind :D

​Just tell her you couldn't get any of the black kind and she'll forgive you. PogChamp

​I think next step you need to ask will she married you and trade Formal Wear. 

• Like 2

If she says yes... I will do the honourable thing and let you provide the blue wolf armor ;) that's after I escape the dog house! 

​I think next step you need to ask will she married you and trade Formal Wear. 

​but make sure you trade it to the right person or she will see you giving a wedding dress to some other girl and then you done son!

• Like 2

So this nice event will end with the rr tomorrow? No npcs anymore, right? And no more drop :) 
Also ​wanted to ask will we continue to see the flowers in the drop list info on every mob or they`ll be gone after the restart?

So this nice event will end with the rr tomorrow? No npcs anymore, right? And no more drop :) 
Also ​wanted to ask will we continue to see the flowers in the drop list info on every mob or they`ll be gone after the restart?

​NPC was deleted today. Flowers drop was deleted from Friday.

​NPC was deleted today. Flowers drop was deleted from Friday.

​Necessary to remove the flowers from the patch in the drop / spoil.

Y just logged and they`re still there - however the aggro mob info is now gone. Fix the patch please.

​Will be update.