Sign in to follow this  
bazook

pin lock

So its protection from scamming,basicly you can give youre acc to use and not worry to be scammed.So it works like that : you locking it with pin and if you havent unlocked it you cannot remove any items from it,also you cant pk,drop items,mail etc.

1 hour ago, bazook said:

So its protection from scamming,basicly you can give youre acc to use and not worry to be scammed.So it works like that : you locking it with pin and if you havent unlocked it you cannot remove any items from it,also you cant pk,drop items,mail etc.

Hello. So if person can't do anything with char, why you need PIN lock if you can just not share char info with him?

39 minutes ago, Koll said:

Hello. So if person can't do anything with char, why you need PIN lock if you can just not share char info with him?

Hello,to lvl up,buff,pull mobs.you can do anything.Or maby i misunderstood question.So for example : everybody shares acconts right ? lets say i have bd and expensive items on it,and i dont trust anyone...so i share my account so they can use it,but cant PIN unlock it,so my items is safe and cp can use my bd. Simple/safe 🙂 

6 minutes ago, bazook said:

Hello,to lvl up,buff,pull mobs.you can do anything.Or maby i misunderstood question.So for example : everybody shares acconts right ? lets say i have bd and expensive items on it,and i dont trust anyone...so i share my account so they can use it,but cant PIN unlock it,so my items is safe and cp can use my bd. Simple/safe 🙂 

What if they will delevel your char or die from mobs ( on classic you can drop items if you die from mobs ), such system will be legal option to prevent you from dropping items by dying from mobs and everyone will use it even if they will be in game them self 🙂

30 minutes ago, Koll said:

What if they will delevel your char or die from mobs ( on classic you can drop items if you die from mobs ), such system will be legal option to prevent you from dropping items by dying from mobs and everyone will use it even if they will be in game them self 🙂

good point here,forgot that can drop items from mobs .. 🙂