San0

DION x3 1.5.0 PATCH NOTES

4 hours ago, San0 said:

they were giving 70k on first quest and 80k on second what is way too much for a server start, this exp has been reduced to 10k.

When is the change going live so I can test? I just did the Dark Elf quest again and it gave 140k xp for doing the first part 

xpp.png

29 minutes ago, Zace said:

When is the change going live so I can test? I just did the Dark Elf quest again and it gave 140k xp for doing the first part 

xpp.png

i will announce when it will be instaled

• Like 1

- Fixed Strix quest rewards (client side only.)

- Strix added to the new locations in towns instead of Giran Harbor.

- Fixed Medium's Tunic and Warrior's armor and respective pants to not cause critical error.

- Removed bracelet of Duty lvl 6 from Daily Coin trader.

- Fixed quest Collect Spores to give proper reward instead of boosted reward of 7k adena.

- Removed Olympiad's NPCs

- Dye exchange option removed from Carson NPC (does not exist in 1.5)

- Fixed 7 days sets from achievement mission lvl 10 on client side.

- Removed teleports from Giran and Aden GK to zones that do not exist yet.

- 2 new options added for Premium Account.

- Fixed quest Skirmish with the Werewolves with Maraku Werewolf not giving quest items.

- Implemented new offline shop system with new limitations and ignoring the other accounts limitations. EX: players can now use 1 account + 1 account with premium while at same time being able to have 1 offline shop for free + 1 offline shop with offline ticket without this limitations having impact on each other.

8 minutes ago, San0 said:

- Fixed Quick Spear skill not being able to critical hit.

It shouldnt crit. Why you add it?

21 minutes ago, San0 said:

- Fixed Quick Spear skill not being able to critical hit.

It used to crit on old 1.5 and then u removed it after being proven that it can't ,now u add crit back to it based on what? wish i could link bug report link but i see history is cleared till 2019.

i stand corrected, i found the 4game experiment and the old topic and you are correct, it seams it was not criting back on the day and was a description error on the english client.

so scratch that, quick spear is not criting.

description to be fixed tomorrow morning.

image.png

200 tries, ~91% stun chance and 0 crits.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Zace said:

xpp.png

What is name of this quest?

- Fixed the level of epic guards and minions.

- Fixed damage on core platform.

- Removed quest Gear for Progress from Strix.

- Removed the following monsters who dont belong on 1.5:

• Fiery Ifrit
  • Ikedit
  • Swampland Watchman
  • Flame Drake
  • Ghost of Solitude
  • Spirit of Drowned
  • Soul of Cold
  • Spirit of Cold
  • Fiend of Cold
  • Guardian of Forbidden Knowledge
  • Keeper of the Holy Edict
  • Earth Guardian Harit

- Fixed monster not droping quest items for quests Rancher's Plea and Gatekeeper's Offering.

- Added Ivory tower Gatekeeper option to port ouside.

5 minutes ago, Cortex said:

for all? raised or lowered?

on talking island we have the epics high level so guards were also high lvl, in dion we had corrected the epics to their original level but not the guards. so now they have their original levels.

Hi. I've tested Temple Knight on OBT server and found that Shield Bash skill is missing.

Is this intentional? Absence of Shield Bash makes TK unbalansedly the worst tank in the game. SK still have Lightning Strike.

5 minutes ago, tehnolog said:

Hi. I've tested Temple Knight on OBT server and found that Shield Bash skill is missing.

Is this intentional? Absence of Shield Bash makes TK unbalansedly the worst tank in the game. SK still have Lightning Strike.

no shield bash in this patch

On 1/7/2023 at 10:12 PM, San0 said:

CLAN HALLS

- Clan Hall minimum bids increased by 50%.

- Clan Hall maintenance prices increased by 100%.

Was looking to check the epic spawn time since they spawn too early after window starts and I see this.

First Clan Hall auction was 50% increased price, the second was normal. So I guess some clan got Aden's CH with 50m instead of 75m.

So about epic spawn, is it like we know it from TI 1.5 or is anything changed?

9 hours ago, SOiL said:

Was looking to check the epic spawn time since they spawn too early after window starts and I see this.

First Clan Hall auction was 50% increased price, the second was normal. So I guess some clan got Aden's CH with 50m instead of 75m.

So about epic spawn, is it like we know it from TI 1.5 or is anything changed?

Epics spawn time are as it was on TI + as it shows on l2db.

• Like 1

Are there any plans to update to higher chronicles in the future? And if so what will be the alst chronicle? I would love to have interlude chronicle, buty im not sure if i can see it in the future?

42 minutes ago, Shad0w16 said:

Are there any plans to update to higher chronicles in the future? And if so what will be the alst chronicle? I would love to have interlude chronicle, buty im not sure if i can see it in the future?

Interlude - no. Because Classic is technically higher then Interlude, but Classic 2.0 and etc - yes.

• Like 1

Hi,

Thanks for the answer. Could you explain it a little bit more as it's hard to find any information in the internet (at least for me)?

I was able to find out that classic version is max B grade items. At the same time i saw that you introducted e.g. hellbound version to the other server (Talking island).

I'm not strictly attached to interlude version, but what's most important to me:

1. I'm missing key's mechanic, which allowed to open chests that dropped scroll's enchantments. Will it be available in the future?

2. I'm really missing s grade items. Will they be available in the future?

3. Catacombs. Will they be available?

3 hours ago, MarioR said:

When you plan 2.0 because in writing for it to start play 🙂 approximately, don't want to exact date

Not decided yet. So don't have even approx, sorry.

1 hour ago, Shad0w16 said:

Hi,

Thanks for the answer. Could you explain it a little bit more as it's hard to find any information in the internet (at least for me)?

I was able to find out that classic version is max B grade items. At the same time i saw that you introducted e.g. hellbound version to the other server (Talking island).

I'm not strictly attached to interlude version, but what's most important to me:

1. I'm missing key's mechanic, which allowed to open chests that dropped scroll's enchantments. Will it be available in the future?

2. I'm really missing s grade items. Will they be available in the future?

3. Catacombs. Will they be available?

1) No.
2) Will take few updates before we will get to S grade. S grade appeared on TI only after 7 years of server.
3) No. 

• Like 1