darkt

Character stats

Hello everyone! I asked this question in the discord yesterday, and I want to ask it once again here.
So there is that article: https://lineage.pmfun.com/list/stat. It says that every archetype receives a certain bonus from the main stat. As for example, STR give different P. Atk for different archetypes. And so on and so on. The thing is that in the server description, it says that the DEX and the WIT stats were slightly changed. Which kind of made my thing about how the things work. From the one hand, I found the information about different stats bonuses from different archetypes, from the other hand the server descriptions kind of says that every archetype receives the same bonus (as I understood it). I could use some help here. 

Edited by darkt

12 hours ago, darkt said:

Hello everyone! I asked this question in the discord yesterday, and I want to ask it once again here.
So there is that article: https://lineage.pmfun.com/list/stat. It says that every archetype receives a certain bonus from the main stat. As for example, STR give different P. Atk for different archetypes. And so on and so on. The thing is that in the server description, it says that the DEX and the WIT stats were slightly changed. Which kind of made my thing about how the things work. From the one hand, I found the information about different stats bonuses from different archetypes, from the other hand the server descriptions kind of says that every archetype receives the same bonus (as I understood it). I could use some help here. 

pmfun isnt a classic source. its more like a mixed source for interlude up to h5.

13 hours ago, darkt said:

What do you want to know exactly? Bonus values?

On 2/11/2023 at 8:09 AM, darkt said:

The thing is that in the server description, it says that the DEX and the WIT stats were slightly changed.

The max level cap has been removed. Character development is only restricted with level of monsters.
DEX bonuses slightly improved:
DEX 1-30: +0.9 → +1.2% per 1 point of DEX
DEX 31-99: +0.5% → +0.8% per 1 point of DEX

WIT bonuses slightly decreased:
WIT 1-30: +5% → +3.5% per 1 point of WIT
WIT 31-99: +2.5% → +1.5% per 1 point of WIT