ReoNa

Some confusion about TK‘s skills needs help!

Do TK players have to wait for later versions to play?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Do TK players have to wait for later versions to play?

• yes,too weak
    • no,it is ok,but i dont play

As a player who has tried using Temple Knight as a class many times but has been rejected by chan members and changed to other classes, I finally found the courage to use Elf Knight as my first starter in DION server. I tried to find the Temple Knight's advantage over other knights, but I failed. I don't know how to describe my mood.

1. As we all know, Elfs and Dark Elfs naturally have lower base panel values than humans, making it difficult to choose heraldry when solo farm , and no advantage now that agility no longer affects movement speed

2. I checked DION's skill database and each knight has a core skill that sets them apart from the rest. I couldn't find a single key skill that couldn't be replaced by anyone else and was completely uncompetitive against the rest.

example:

Dark Elves have Hex that significantly increases farm efficiency, produce highly efficient stun Lightning strikes with low mana cost, and even Judgment has higher damage

The Human Knight has a high base value, an increased defense Majesty, two Shield hit,

Dark Knight has control skills Horror, exclusive skills Reflect Damage, Summon Dark Panther

The paladin has a very strong emergency rescue ability Sacrifice, a large number of group damage reduction Sanctuary, group control skills Sanctuary

In contrast to other knight, the Cubic skills that are useless to farm and RB, the active skills that are low in damage and high in cost (no one farms by reducing their deadly chance, right?) Holy Aura limits the dead and then overlap with Summon Attractive Cubic. The unique Guard Stance should be used by very very very few people, right? (With a response rate of 1.47 percent per second, there is a high consumption of 5.4 percent, Didn't even last long enough to kill two monsters, its not a joke)

By the way, while all summoning abilities are now permanent and have no fixed cost, Cubic as summoning objects still only have a 15 minute duration with a high cost, which is not right

In pvp and daily single player farms, TK are useless and even less than the dwarf who is responsible for making money

I know it's hard to be heard as a niche profession, but doesn't that just prove the weakness of the profession

Each class has its own characteristics, and the aid class has irreplaceable functions. As a knight with high defense, it has a low farm efficiency, it is no doubt. However, if you persist through unremitting efforts, there will be no return, so you can only be excluded and suppressed, which will lose the meaning of persistence,it makes sad

As one of ten TK's out of tens of thousands of people on the DION server, I'd like to speak for us,Hoping to stop being discriminated against makes sense to persevere

Sorry for my terrible English

ReoNa

Edited by ReoNa
no limit

tks feature is that he is very fat in the end game content and is unkillable for most of classes, plus he has the best agro rate, if i remember correct, coz his cubic can aggro (it was useful when mobs were loosing agro and hitting different people, not only puller who agroed it. nowadays only cubics root remains useful). this patch that currently is running is totaly bullsh1t mage patch and admins havent done any actions to increase melees status comparing to mages. in most of the times, tks place is in the mage party, where he is just a puller and is an absorbing shield during pvps, that can save your pt member via tol and simply boosting the party with the pt icon. returning to the topic and checking majority of pvp videos i suggest to play the class you like, not what is op, because many people do not understand what to press and what to do even on meta chars. in 2,0 and in general on higher levels tks power will grow not so much in damage, but in surviveability. even now with this unique guard stance skill most of mage nukes can be blocked by shield, which will win a few important seconds for your dds. 

• Like 1

Thank for response

Now the problem is that tk doesn't have a proper single player game except for grilling, the efficiency is for the mage team and not because of tk, damage absorption is not exclusive to tk, paladins have good protection too, Black Elf Knights even have good cubes, whereas in the case of 1.5 Open Land, tk doesn't have any effective skills till level 62 cubes

With no legacy equipment and no good skills to support it,It's a long time for tk to reach level 62 in a single player game

In L2, for the most part, is on its own farm,dont we?Especially in the language communication is not convenient international service

5 hours ago, ReoNa said:

Thank for response

Now the problem is that tk doesn't have a proper single player game except for grilling, the efficiency is for the mage team and not because of tk, damage absorption is not exclusive to tk, paladins have good protection too, Black Elf Knights even have good cubes, whereas in the case of 1.5 Open Land, tk doesn't have any effective skills till level 62 cubes

With no legacy equipment and no good skills to support it,It's a long time for tk to reach level 62 in a single player game

In L2, for the most part, is on its own farm,dont we?Especially in the language communication is not convenient international service

One of the most needed classes ever, EE, learns its main buff at 58 lvl only. Untill 58 its usless in popular random pt's. Its only 1 example that u need to put alot of painy effort to play not mainstream chars. But everything has its price, and u always have a choice. I had big expirience playing rare classes like SR and TK, with even taking hero on them, but every time it was finishing by swapping to some important, popular class for good cp. La2 for me it is about teamwork)

1 hour ago, SCOB said:

One of the most needed classes ever, EE, learns its main buff at 58 lvl only. Untill 58 its usless in popular random pt's. Its only 1 example that u need to put alot of painy effort to play not mainstream chars. But everything has its price, and u always have a choice. I had big expirience playing rare classes like SR and TK, with even taking hero on them, but every time it was finishing by swapping to some important, popular class for good cp. La2 for me it is about teamwork)

The helper does not need to hit the monster, it does not greatly affect the efficiency, but the enforcer is different

Edited by ReoNa

2 minutes ago, SCOB said:

I was talking about elven elders clarity, as an example of hard efforts to become usefull.

• But what do you think would be useful for TK?

For now just to enjoy rare class gameplay😀 I agree with @Poseidon, u should play what u enjoy. Every class here can be adapted for good party playing. Just be aware, it can be to long way.

yes , there is no justice in this game in regards of balancing. TK although is the tankiest of all classes and has highest % to survive in all situations its vice is No dmg. The only one thing I could think of how to make this class stronger by not changing much is to bring back old feature of skill :Tribunal that decreases close range attack resistance for 30 secs. In latter chronicles it also gets Shield Slam which is very useful skill. But ATM my suggestion is : If you like TK that much play it to fullest. It is fast , It has 360 shield Block rate , It can arrest and harass any classes on pvp : Just keep  person targeted and your attractive cubic will do the rest^^ 🙂 . But about that skill i: it would be more custom feature of a server and I do not believe anyone would consider this 🙂

TKs, tyrants, daggers, SRs, HEs, DAs, Palas all need to wait later version to play ;), although from this group TK/DA/Pala is still usefull on current patch as puller for aoe party while rest of classes are total crap

Edited by Rizos
  • Like 1