Sign in to follow this  
SOiL

Castle siege

Hey, how you doing? Any idea when Castle Sieges will start? People reaching top lvl after a month and still it's undecided.
I remember old Club at 1.0 and 1.3 patch, we were fighting for Castles around 50-55 lvls, was pretty fun the fights back then.

However, the only thing you have after 64 is ABG. You farm there, you fight there, the place is awfull.
So far, you can't fight at Siege, you can't fight in olympiad, high lvl epics good be nice but no, bosses not worth to hunt and pvp for them, you also can't farm B's, eh..

theres a difference between undecided and unannounced.

based on progressions speed of the community we already decided both on the date of opening loa and the sieges about 2 weeks ago, its just not announced cuz every announce of the future tends to have impact on the actual state of the server somehow,

would also like to point out that at this moment over 90% of the population is still under lvl 64. yes i know some people play faster, others play slower but for us we need to keep a balance on the possibility of the gap between top groups and people who play a bit less or a bit less efficient, thats the whole point why the lvl cap (avoid level gap) and loa not open from start (avoid gear gap) were implemented on first place.

on TI you fought dragon valley for 5 months untill 1.3 and only 1 month after this you had loa being opened. we will not keep the same 5+ month time frame as we understand 1.5 progress is different from 1.0/1.3 progress but we also not gonna cramp 6 months progress into 1 month time frame, all i can say is following the normal progress speed that players are having loa should be open somewhere near early mid of next month but you gotta wait on official announce for specifics with dates.

about sieges, you and i might be remembering different sieges, cuz from what i can remember on the first sieges we had on TI was everyone getting rekt by the guards and complaining how strong mobs are, so i'd say giving the players a bit more time to prepare before it comes in handy for everyone.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, San0 said:

theres a difference between undecided and unannounced.

based on progressions speed of the community we already decided both on the date of opening loa and the sieges about 2 weeks ago, its just not announced cuz every announce of the future tends to have impact on the actual state of the server somehow,

would also like to point out that at this moment over 90% of the population is still under lvl 64. yes i know some people play faster, others play slower but for us we need to keep a balance on the possibility of the gap between top groups and people who play a bit less or a bit less efficient, thats the whole point why the lvl cap (avoid level gap) and loa not open from start (avoid gear gap) were implemented on first place.

on TI you fought dragon valley for 5 months untill 1.3 and only 1 month after this you had loa being opened. we will not keep the same 5+ month time frame as we understand 1.5 progress is different from 1.0/1.3 progress but we also not gonna cramp 6 months progress into 1 month time frame, all i can say is following the normal progress speed that players are having loa should be open somewhere near early mid of next month but you gotta wait on official announce for specifics with dates.

about sieges, you and i might be remembering different sieges, cuz from what i can remember on the first sieges we had on TI was everyone getting rekt by the guards and complaining how strong mobs are, so i'd say giving the players a bit more time to prepare before it comes in handy for everyone.

I understand all of these, not all parties can play a lot or being that organized to lvl up faster than some other parties, or some people playing solo or duo, is hard to lvl up.

Wanna mention it's good to be up a conversation about it and thanks for the answer.

The first sieges, people getting one shot, but I personally, didn't know the power of warsmith killing the guards, so I can use that to go in, also may no clan take a castle, but it could be nice pvp outside of it.

However, about the areas and the farm, I prefer to see 1.0 again or 1.3 instead of 1.5 with customly areas removed or added. It's unbalanced, abg area is top exp mode, and top adena farm, loa is great area with more balanced exp and adena farm with B grades as well. I'll set a fast example, if everyone go 68-70, you can't even farm the BO neck which is only from Bloody Lady. You lose a part of  this area, which is a big part of the game and ofc it takes time to arrive there, that's another good point of pvping and not PRing that easily.

6 hours ago, SOiL said:

I understand all of these, not all parties can play a lot or being that organized to lvl up faster than some other parties, or some people playing solo or duo, is hard to lvl up.

Wanna mention it's good to be up a conversation about it and thanks for the answer.

The first sieges, people getting one shot, but I personally, didn't know the power of warsmith killing the guards, so I can use that to go in, also may no clan take a castle, but it could be nice pvp outside of it.

However, about the areas and the farm, I prefer to see 1.0 again or 1.3 instead of 1.5 with customly areas removed or added. It's unbalanced, abg area is top exp mode, and top adena farm, loa is great area with more balanced exp and adena farm with B grades as well. I'll set a fast example, if everyone go 68-70, you can't even farm the BO neck which is only from Bloody Lady. You lose a part of  this area, which is a big part of the game and ofc it takes time to arrive there, that's another good point of pvping and not PRing that easily.

Limal kariness and Judge of Marsh also drop that Bo neck:P

2 hours ago, chevignon said:

Limal kariness and Judge of Marsh also drop that Bo neck:P

I'm sorry I typed BO neck? I mean the recipe.