Hello all and all summoners!

First, sorry non native english!

I havent seen summoners in server anymore! They are leaving this class to restart with another class or leaving server. Why?

(Yestarday an friend stop playing with elemental summoner to play in a new IL 70x  server.. and maybe dont come back because will lost too much time.)

Cuz, Our class is nerfed like a sht .. 

1. no soulshot for summons

2. no lv56 buffers summons (Queen, Seraphin and NightShade)

3. Binding spark cubics never active while in PVP, and on PVP is not efective, 1/100 chance with 20min buff cubic i saw only 1x binding cubic giving paralize on PVP, and never on PVP.

4. Pet always look for behind mod to start hiting.. this is the most fok problem we have... we never will win an pvp like this, kuz pet stay running forever to behind wartag and never hit. Enimies like mages, archers, glads, tyrants just run and uses skills rage, summon never hit...

Im sure that, summons dont do this on GoDs chronicle, this is only settings.

Maybe Programers can change some parameters to do pet start hiting more faster without take behind.

Mobs from game can continue doing this, finding behide to hit, but our pet summons ... omg ... boring, bad ... disliked ,.. sht (ou seja, uma merda para pvp)

Please Adms! take a look on this, pls!  Summoners class should be most fun and hard on 1x1 pvp

I call for helping from all others summoners in server to read this and write your opinion.

See you all guys... gg for still persistent summoners!

H3R3G3, Phantom Summoner 

• Like 2

my advice check your class first than create it. I do not recommend start playing summoners if you want to play in party goin pvp and ect. Summoners in l2c are for asspain soloexp or botters xD I remember jurek had top lvl with his warlock :D

Thx for help Aduha :D was very usefull.. Are u summoner botter?

Pinko, melee till have stuns ^^ summons dont.

Maybe some problem with attack range. it must be 50 point.. and perhaps its setted for 0 ...

All I know is, adm must do something ... we are insistend but not so much...

H3R3G3, ( ... )

I dont see anywhere that he was saying he doesnt like classic, but pointing on problem what can be very annoying for example if summoner pull aggro from a pet.

• Like 1

I dont see anywhere that he was saying he doesnt like classic, but pointing on problem what can be very annoying for example if summoner pull aggro from a pet.

If I used shots I take agro w/ a 139 patk sword LOL. In 1.3 I wont be able to even use power supremacy. Then you run around and try to get your summon to reagro, but it needs to be behind the target to hit, so you run around in circles forever.  Im thinking about buying an emi bow with +12 str. It might be awful, but theres no test server I can go to, to test it. Hell I already had 2/3rds of a PL set completed. There goes that plan. 

--------------------------------------------

The worst part about playing summoner on this server is how incompetent/cancerous the community is. People dont understand that a PS has more AOE than a necro/sps/archers until level 58ish. Yet they still get priority in AOE groups. Ok. 

Lots of people kept coming up to me and asking for empower, like he thought I was an SE or something, even though my summon was right there. Its 2016 and ppl still dont know what skills classes get in Lineage II?? No wonder why I get shafted. 

----------------------

Why is it that they made shadow's vr completely shit? Its 100% better to solo nuking with a recharge pet on a WL/EE than playing a PS. I thought it would get better 40+ when you actually became a phantom summoner, not stay the same since level 20. NCSOFT made VR a complete clown fiesta. 

I thought spirit sharing was in 1.3, apparently its not. I can't read russian, how the fk would I know if I CANT EVEN GOOGLE IT. 
https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&rlz=1C1CHFX_enUS600US600&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=lineage+2+classic+skills+1.3
https://l2wiki.com/classic/Phantom_Summoner
http://ftp.inn.eu/forum/l2/Amarantha/cl15/L2CEUpn.pdf

----------------------

Anyone that uses dual swords and donates BUYS UP ALL THE TOP C DUAL SWORDS IN GIRAN AND TRYS TO OE THEM. There has not been a top c dual sword in giran for weeks now. They get bought up so fast by people who constantly buy COL. 

Can you even make B grade duals in 1.3? Katana duals go for more $$$ than delusion duals. Like wtf? With PS in 1.3, I get -10% hp and +22 patk. LOL

----------------------

I feel like a black man in the early 1900s. Under appreciated and discriminated against. I can't just can't help not to rant. I have 200 COL ready to class transfer any day now, but theres no way I can test what I want to transfer to. 

• Like 1

Welcome to Lineage 2. Feel free to dont play it if you dont like Classic L2. Bye

​Yeah I love classic L2 where vampiric rage is better on a nuker than a dagger.

Just rewrite the pathing algorithm so the summon doesn't go to the back of the target when it decides to attack. This would hurt phantom summoners the most (since we get a stun cubic), but I think its worth it. 

I call it the S.S. short for summoners shuffle, where my summon starts to break dance because he doesn't know what side to attack the mob from.

----------------------

Or just add beast shots in 1.5 instead of 2.0. 2.0 isn't going to happen for probably a year. I figured 1.5 would come at least in 6 months. It gives us something to fix the problem, price the shots for 57a each in the grocery like it is in 2.0. Its expensive as hell, but at least we will have the option. I literally have nothing to do with my money. I can't level with shots because I will take agro. Everyone else will be in over enchanted b grade by that time, I don't see what the problem will be. 

I don't want to have to wait to use beast shots when everyone is in A grade. Its pretty ridiculous. 

If dark avengers/necros are a problem, just make it so they can't use them. Seriously, set the beast shot consumption to like 9999x so they literally can't use them. Should be as simple as editing an integer in the code. 

Just remember when you guys are jerking off NCSOFT left and right, they are the ones who killed l2 and made the GoD expansion. 

I'm definitely standing behind you man. Clearly, we have no summoners cuz most of the people did some research before they started to play and realized summoners just suck. There gotta be something behind this fact and...it is. Summoners have just no way to contribute in party, clan etc...they might be just able to do decent solo stuff ....but what is it for ? L2 is about clans, parties and not about solo. NCsoft realized that in " early stage of L2 " ..I quess it  was c4 when they put into the game beast soulshots.

I thought l2 classic ...is about to be classic with balanced stuff which NCsoft did during past 10  years.

I know u guys want mostly to follow official features of L2 classic but the reason why  I like this server is  cuz you care about your players and try to avoid things which are ruining l2 experience... And one of those are summoners ATM.

Please make summoners viable

If I used shots I take agro w/ a 139 patk sword LOL. In 1.3 I wont be able to even use power supremacy. Then you run around and try to get your summon to reagro, but it needs to be behind the target to hit, so you run around in circles forever.  Im thinking about buying an emi bow with +12 str. It might be awful, but theres no test server I can go to, to test it. Hell I already had 2/3rds of a PL set completed. There goes that plan. 

What's the point to spend loads of adena for an emi+pl set if u wont be able to use SS with those +str anywayz, all u can do is heal ur summon, dats why i gave up on dat class here even tho that was my first choice on every server i played so far...sum ppls say that class wud be op with petshots, well i never felt like it was in IL-GF, necro was but not summoners..

Honestly, i think this kind of comments should be forbidden and punished (lightly, but punished in the end) as they bring nothing to a decente post but foolishness. If pppl cant behave like humans, they shouldnt be here.

Now, about what you say.. In not a summoner, actually im not even a Human wizard. But if what you say its true (im sure it is), then staff should do something. About beast shot prices, what you propose would be only viable if they get set as no exchangable/dropped/sold items, if not you can imagine the chaos hehehe.

And thats the bad side of this social games, you depend of other ppl and ppl use to be ignorant jerks. The classes with the less aoe always have been archers or daggers. I dont know what skills you get, but i know you have more aoe than a dagger. And im not stupid enough to confuse you with a shillien elder with tour summon at your side.

Anyway, sorry for any spelling mistakes i may have. Im argentinean, and my cellphone is trying to change everything to spanish -.-"

(First, sorry non native english)

Gracias Aiur

I dont know about daggers, if they have some problem they should start a post too and make this knowed by other players and GMs.

I know DD have problens with start hiting too, run forever behind target and start hit only if target stop. maybe range is setted for "0" for DD as glad tyrant dorfs daggers bd sws and summoners, and "range for DDs usually is 50".

And more, summons should have speed stats a little more then ppls, they are faster to run but dont have good focus and attack speed hight.

For ppls like tyrant, speed must be more then mine as a summoner, and for while they do not reach me easy. Thats why mages are on hard mode. +12wit and speed like a ty.

I just want a server balanced and good to have fun with older and new friends.

I hope ADMs GMs read this post and think to do something about.

thx

H3R3G3

• Like 1

(First, sorry non native english)

Gracias Aiur

I dont know about daggers, if they have some problem they should start a post too and make this knowed by other players and GMs.

I know DD have problens with start hiting too, run forever behind target and start hit only if target stop. maybe range is setted for "0" for DD as glad tyrant dorfs daggers bd sws and summoners, and "range for DDs usually is 50".

And more, summons should have speed stats a little more then ppls, they are faster to run but dont have good focus and attack speed hight.

For ppls like tyrant, speed must be more then mine as a summoner, and for while they do not reach me easy. Thats why mages are on hard mode. +12wit and speed like a ty.

I just want a server balanced and good to have fun with older and new friends.

I hope ADMs GMs read this post and think to do something about.

thx

H3R3G3

​man i think more easy change class by 200 col to necro and be one of necro army/(warlock 57)

Dudes stop bitching every single melee class is like that. Y it should be fixed but so far there is no info. It`s not summoners only - daggers, singers,dancers, warwords, glads, tanks, orcs and dwarfs - everyone have this problem and not every single melee char has stun. It`s clearly visible in a melee party. Latency fix did not help sadly ;/

Honestly, i think this kind of comments should be forbidden and punished (lightly, but punished in the end) as they bring nothing to a decente post but foolishness. If pppl cant behave like humans, they shouldnt be here.

Now, about what you say.. In not a summoner, actually im not even a Human wizard. But if what you say its true (im sure it is), then staff should do something. About beast shot prices, what you propose would be only viable if they get set as no exchangable/dropped/sold items, if not you can imagine the chaos hehehe.

And thats the bad side of this social games, you depend of other ppl and ppl use to be ignorant jerks. The classes with the less aoe always have been archers or daggers. I dont know what skills you get, but i know you have more aoe than a dagger. And im not stupid enough to confuse you with a shillien elder with tour summon at your side.

Anyway, sorry for any spelling mistakes i may have. Im argentinean, and my cellphone is trying to change everything to spanish -.-"

1) ​You're going to have to ban the whole server then.

2) Archers get into DV AOE parties with no problem via burst shot

3) Daggers can pull mobs for AOE parties

I just hate how I am always pulling agro from my summon then running around in circles like this for up to 5 mins. 

Idk I hope enchanted valley will help. There is no way I can play the game right now, and not want to kill myself. 

1) ​You're going to have to ban the whole server then.

2) Archers get into DV AOE parties with no problem via burst shot

3) Daggers can pull mobs for AOE parties

I just hate how I am always pulling agro from my summon then running around in circles like this for up to 5 mins. 

Idk I hope enchanted valley will help. There is no way I can play the game right now, and not want to kill myself. 

Archers get in parties only because they know how to LICK Big thingies. In aoe totally useless, three skills 0 mana. If archers were good, CPs would make aoe.

If daggers pull deeper they die from root. 

The only thing while summoners suck is pvp. All other pve is the same.

Hello Stricken!!! I already gived up summoner, Summoner class dont exist in l2 classic.

And 3 Other Friends gived up too.

BB Cya ... :(

H3R ...

Hello Stricken!!! I already gived up summoner, Summoner class dont exist in l2 classic.

And 3 Other Friends gived up too.

BB Cya ... :(

H3R ...

​:(

• Like 1