Sign in to follow this  
karleo

Empty pick up

I just wondering, how many full drops were "empty" pick up... lot of time, 6/10 mobs makes empty drop, animation... and Empty mage skill shot... Its miss magic skill or what? Spell is casted, costs mana but deals 0 damage... hapends almost on every mobs randomly.. happens 4-5 times in a row... WTF???"?? i played L2 since C1 and never seen that before... what is that?

Edited by karleo

47 minutes ago, karleo said:

I just wondering, how many full drops were "empty" pick up... lot of time, 6/10 mobs makes empty drop, animation... and Empty mage skill shot... Its miss magic skill or what? Spell is casted, costs mana but deals 0 damage... hapends almost on every mobs randomly.. happens 4-5 times in a row... WTF???"?? i played L2 since C1 and never seen that before... what is that?

Hello. Can you make please video, I don't think I understand what you talking about.

18 hours ago, karleo said:

put all marks ON and you will see that you miss, or mob resisted your attack. plus some mobs have no drops at all, or it has a chance to drop. f.e. 70% to drop adena

image.png.c09db62d5289770a93436e7429772478.png

Edited by Poseidon

What they refer to is the drop not updating the inventory - sometimes you need to restart the clien tfor item to show as it leaves an empty slot in the inventory. this is hard to show on a video or even a screenshot.

I had instances where the armour drops, the char picks it up, the chat updates with announcement 'x player picked the boots' but the inventory is not updated. Sounds like the same issue?

1 hour ago, Krasas said:

I believe he was talking about spoiler class. The fact that he spoiled it and the pick up were empty.

It can by empty, unless mob shine blue.

It Happened to me many times : You have item drop you pick it up. The information screen says : you piked up item , but in your chat you do not have it "in yellow" that you obtained the item. Once you restart your client you got it in your inventory.

http://Shot00020.png

Edited by Narmontas