Sign in to follow this  
SOiL

Debuff land rate on lower lvls

We've noticed a massive resist on debuffs to lower lvls, malakes we invest a lot of our time to play on the server which is not interesting like this and there are several bugs after 7 years being alive.
That's for every debuff to lower lvls, target is Gladiator 64 (8 lvl difference) with Resist Shock lvl 4 buff only.

Edited by SOiL

On 3/21/2023 at 5:36 AM, SOiL said:

We've noticed a massive resist on debuffs to lower lvls, malakes we invest a lot of our time to play on the server which is not interesting like this and there are several bugs after 7 years being alive.
That's for every debuff to lower lvls, target is Gladiator 64 (8 lvl difference) with Resist Shock lvl 4 buff only.

i dont know the WL's stuns landing rate, but if they are arround 70%, like some debuffs in general, then 70 * 0.60 (40% ressist) = 42% landing rate. according to your info (11 / 29) * 100 =  ~38% which i think are ok.

1 hour ago, Poseidon said:

i dont know the WL's stuns landing rate, but if they are arround 70%, like some debuffs in general, then 70 * 0.60 (40% ressist) = 42% landing rate. according to your info (11 / 29) * 100 =  ~38% which i think are ok.

Without RS I did 1/30 resists and two more times (both of them) I did 4/30 resists. So I'm pretty sure all debuffs land rate, as far as I remember on skelth tests they did, were around 88-92%. Feels like the resist buffs here, giving more than it should be. Imagine playing on 2.0 with Chant of Spirit and on 2.5 with resists on armor Sets, debuffs will be around 10% re malaka, at Interlude they got more land rate.

However is something really wrong with lower targets of mine. At 70-71 I was landing 12/15 lets say stuns at heart farm, now at 73 I land like 7-9/15 and you can feel it you know. The same is for players and I can't find it correct as people say. Since when a game decrease your gameplay while you getting stronger on it.