Sign in to follow this  
maxvg65

I just ban? :(

U ban me in 2 servers but i dont scam anyone. I played talking Island and this server 4 years n years, and i play with some great people, but this? I take a set of a clan SE, and clan is a community group of people playing together; we make that SE together. And u say that is scam and that's all? Why? i think another things. Im not a scamer, i contribueted to make that character, and i take my time lvl uping it. And im from argentina, we dont have dollars/euros. So this is my end. The end of all. :( I have a immunodeficiency pathology and l2 makes me happy, to now. This is the end :(

On 01.06.2023 at 01:44, maxvg65 said:

Вы забанили меня на 2-х серверах, но я никого не обманываю. Я играл на Говорящем Острове и на этом сервере 4 года и играл с замечательными людьми, но это? Я беру набор из клана SE, а клан — это комьюнити-группа людей, играющих вместе; мы делаем этот SE вместе. И вы говорите, что это мошенничество и все? Почему? я думаю о других вещах. Я не мошенник, я внес свой вклад в создание этого персонажа, и я не тороплюсь, повышая его уровень. И я из Аргентины, у нас нет долларов/евро. Так что это мой конец. Конец всего. 😞 У меня иммунодефицитная патология и л2 меня радует, пока. Это конец 😞

good try. bye bye