Kse

Seed for the Win!

Dear friends!

2w3t014.png

As you already know, every our current player and newcommers should download and prepare new Client to continue playing after upcoming update.

We've made Torrent file to speed up the download, but due to the lack of seeders the speed is low.

So we've decided to make mini-contest "Seed for the Win"!

To participate in the contest, seed our Client after you finished downloading it.

On March, 7 post in this topic screenshot with the information of uploaded GBs

3jf2dwg.png

10 people with highest Uploaded numbers will be rewarded!

Rewards:

50 CoL

Color Title

Agathion bracelet - Pegasus for 7 days

y6vls1ob?1551705195

The winners will be announced on March, 8

Best regards,

Classic Team

• Like 1

как скрин шот сделать?

​Opening your Torrent, picking LineageIIClassicEU in the list, opening "Info" and making screenshot. It will look pretty much the same as in 1st post.

Also you can make "Force start". Push RMB on LineageIIClassicEU, there will be option "Force Start". So your torrent will seed all time even if will give file with low speed.

God .. reported Koll's post , i thought there was "REPOST" bet there was report :D Sry :D So my idea is : maby u make some time at 7 march when the screenshot needs to be posted here , because some people will post it at 13:00 and some at 23:59(and will have more of seeded GBs) ! Mmm  ? 9_9

God .. reported Koll's post , i thought there was "REPOST" bet there was report :D Sry :D So my idea is : maby u make some time at 7 march when the screenshot needs to be posted here , because some people will post it at 13:00 and some at 23:59(and will have more of seeded GBs) ! Mmm  ? 9_9

​Screens must be posted till 00:00 CET 8th March.

Unfortunately we can't set up exact time. We have players from all over the world, from different time zones (Europe, America, China, Australia). So if for ones picked by us time to upload will be good choice, for others it will be impossible to make it. That's why we have such time gap.

I think you don't understand the idea. Right now you "Seed" only 7.26 MB. I don't think you will be one of the 10 winners. o.O