Sign in to follow this  

Hello all,

the topic is created cause of Olympiad is one of the most interesting aspects of this game. Unfortunately, many servers failed at this point so thats why i post here now.

I suggest to start olympiad with adjustment regarding enchanting. All enchant bonusses should be removed when character enter olympiad competition. So items should be +0 like.

Reason? There is donate allowed, many ppl would left server if donator with +10 item will kill them easily on Olly... Oly is in purpose to see who is better player, definitely not who is more equiped. So please administrators to take this in account and consider this suggestion.

@players... Please all of you vote for this suggestion.

+1 = like

-1 = dislike

Thank you for your attention.

Bye

• Like 2

Ofc its wont be.

p.s.

If you are not equipped its only your problem. I have +10 item and I didn't donate at all.

• Like 1

Enchanting items is only hard if you are a solo player. Const parties and big clans will always have OE items. So rather than change the game, change your mindset you bring to the game.

• Like 1

Ofc its wont be.

p.s.

If you are not equipped its only your problem. I have +10 item and I didn't donate at all.

​Congratulation bro, but if you are good player there is not any reason to be scared about this. Oly should be 1 vs 1 same conditions. Some ppl play more than the others, not all of us can play whole day or is so lucky to get enchanted weapons. That is not reason to do not go to olly. Good player will welcome this adjustment. I want compare my skills with others at the same conditions.

If admins can make +10 items strong as +6 in olympiad could be cool too. Armors jewells too. But that's a nice idea for olympiad, pure pvp

people are silly here... 
If you cant prime 16h its your problem too. Just on your brains why people from core packs should have crap equip if they earned best. I think you want to abandon epic on oly too? :D

there is nothing to think topic can be closed.

Just ignore this mothafaka, himself bought from auction Staff of Life +7 for 30 € and now is bitching about 2.0 Saviors stuff.. :D

+1 I like this idea, oly is about player skill and not about EQ.
Unfortunately people with EQ++ wont support this feature so it will be impossible to make it in game.

why we talking about oly at all. We just got 1.3 and Oly is in 2.0....

This Idea is bullshit at all because even with those adjustment the big clans will feed and u wont become 1st in your class

Oly is about if you know play your class... Regarding enchanted weapons it has usage within other aspects of game.. Farming/PVP/PVE/Raid bosses/Sieges.. those are still aspect and almost all game you play that you got adventage of ++ items.. oly should show who is the best of class... not who farm most or got best gear/luck for ench.

Call me dumb, but if you dont understand this its obvious you will not agree.

Just ignore this mothafaka, himself bought from auction Staff of Life +7 for 30 € and now is bitching about 2.0 Saviors stuff.. :D

​I have donated to server to make it run. Also it has helped me with starting lvls... there is nothing wrong about it, actually I guess its only donate should be...

eNeZzTrix , Read this well.

Olympiad was never about the best players. Olympiad on real server is about power.

You fight to get heroes to have hero skills.

Hero skills give you power in battle against your enemy.

If you win against your enemy, you own the best farming spot.

If you own the best farming spot, your equipment/level gets better than the enemy.

If your Equipment/level is better, its easier to get heroes.

So no, the items in olympiad will not be +0, or lowered. You fight with what you have.

• Like 1

eNeZzTrix , Read this well.

Olympiad was never about the best players. Olympiad on real server is about power.

You fight to get heroes to have hero skills.

Hero skills give you power in battle against your enemy.

If you win against your enemy, you own the best farming spot.

If you own the best farming spot, your equipment/level gets better than the enemy.

If your Equipment/level is better, its easier to get heroes.

So no, the items in olympiad will not be +0, or lowered. You fight with what you have.

vSpecter hello...
I dont agree with you after all. Here are many aspects of game... as I see that... Farming, pvp, pve, sieges, raids and oly.

Oly itself is about show up who is the best player of class. All the adventages of your farm or donate you can use in all other aspects of game except of oly. If you are the best you should prove it with same gear enchantment as your opponent. That is my opinion.

This should prevent that one clan will feed in oly as its boosted by donators. For sure we can not touch the "ideal point" when everything is supergreat and all agree. But this improvement should be done as Oly is about what i have said above. No matter what ppl did from Oly till now. I guess it has took wrong direction on the other servers THAT IS WHY i suggest to do Oly to reduce all enchant bonuses.

Thank you for understanding

The way I wrote about it is how it works on official server since day 1, and the day its meant to be played. Your opinion about high rate random noob server is irrelevant.

The way I wrote about it is how it works on official server since day 1, and the day its meant to be played. Your opinion about high rate random noob server is irrelevant.

​I dont agree with you... the way it is considered by players is wrong... read description from olympiad manager. The olympiad itself is in purpose to show up best player of class. It is not my opinion and definitely it is not related to rate. It is why oly is created. Dummy.

@ eNeZzTrix 

hello,

i do not agree with u why should a player or a clan get punished with a downgraded equip when they work the ass off for this gear? Oly is for the best to win and equip is a very important part in L2.

If u not agree with this fact nobody forces u to participate in the Oly.

Ofc its wont be.

p.s.

​Congratulation bro, but if you are good player there is not any reason to be scared about this. Oly should be 1 vs 1 same conditions. Some ppl play more than the others, not all of us can play whole day or is so lucky to get enchanted weapons. That is not reason to do not go to olly. Good player will welcome this adjustment. I want compare my skills with others at the same conditions.

​Exactly, why would some1 who spend more time at the game be put to the same level as some1 who plays casually? You should be rewarded for putting effort and time into the game, olympiad has NEVER been about skills, never. it's about which clan feeds the most/best. Welcome to online gaming.

• Like 1

Ofc its wont be.

p.s.

​Exactly, why would some1 who spend more time at the game be put to the same level as some1 who plays casually? You should be rewarded for putting effort and time into the game, olympiad has NEVER been about skills, never. it's about which clan feeds the most/best. Welcome to online gaming.

​OMG every one knows its about feeding and donators and 24/7 farmes and botters.. and that is what I want change here. Cause I do not think that it is right !!! Obviously you do not want understand that. I have donated already a bit... and I am definitely not scared to fight man to man with as similar conditions as possible. Over and over again no matter what stupid servers have the oly set for. This server can be different and support basic purpose of oly as I mentioned many times before its about show up best player of class. Enjoy your enchants and donated items within another aspect of game.. which is actually 95 % of gamming time.