Sign in to follow this  
HellHound

Olympiad suggestion regarding enchanted gear

Hello all,

the topic is created cause of Olympiad is one of the most interesting aspects of this game. Unfortunately, many servers failed at this point so thats why i post here now.

I suggest to start olympiad with adjustment regarding enchanting. All enchant bonusses should be removed when character enter olympiad competition. So items should be +0 like.

Reason? There is donate allowed, many ppl would left server if donator with +10 item will kill them easily on Olly... Oly is in purpose to see who is better player, definitely not who is more equiped. So please administrators to take this in account and consider this suggestion.

@ administrators, there is already topic created in section general discusion. So you can see reactions of players. HERE

Idiot? Your mother did not learn you how to behave? If you are not mentaly grown enough you should dont post at all. This is a place to discuss politely what is the best for server. Even when you dislike i dont think you should be rude. Hide yourself.

Hello all,

the topic is created cause of Olympiad is one of the most interesting aspects of this game. Unfortunately, many servers failed at this point so thats why i post here now.

I suggest to start olympiad with adjustment regarding enchanting. All enchant bonusses should be removed when character enter olympiad competition. So items should be +0 like.

Reason? There is donate allowed, many ppl would left server if donator with +10 item will kill them easily on Olly... Oly is in purpose to see who is better player, definitely not who is more equiped. So please administrators to take this in account and consider this suggestion.

@ administrators, there is already topic created in section general discusion. So you can see reactions of players. HERE

​this is not another pvp x50+ server.

eNeZzTrix , Read this well.

Olympiad was never about the best players. Olympiad on real server is about power.

You fight to get heroes to have hero skills.

Hero skills give you power in battle against your enemy.

If you win against your enemy, you own the best farming spot.

If you own the best farming spot, your equipment/level gets better than the enemy.

If your Equipment/level is better, its easier to get heroes.

So no, the items in olympiad will not be +0, or lowered. You fight with what you have.

I support this guy and i think it is a good idea... Power power.. What is wrong with you? :) power seekers of lineage.. Get a life :) in olympiad - skills should be tested, and that point with donations hits the target. You can get best gear with money and it will have major effect on 1v1. On mass battles not so much. Anyway, i believe its unlikely to happen, so peace to all the powerfull demons dwelling near computers stacking their  power, hope you will fulfill your destiny :)))

I support this guy and i think it is a good idea... Power power.. What is wrong with you? :) power seekers of lineage.. Get a life :) in olympiad - skills should be tested, and that point with donations hits the target. You can get best gear with money and it will have major effect on 1v1. On mass battles not so much. Anyway, i believe its unlikely to happen, so peace to all the powerfull demons dwelling near computers stacking their  power, hope you will fulfill your destiny :)))

​we are playing on a free server, donation have to have impact in oly, its just have to be like that

its the same with pve, in L2 - speacially classic, pve is already a real challenge, a good pve player must has his own advantage in oly

pls consider those two things i mentioned above before spreading any sh!t about "skill"

And, not all players see olyympiad as a place to show their skills, many ppl just want to join to gain reward from a game fearture, dont speak so highly about oly like its a mighty place where only mighty ppl can join

why is pve a real challange, besides that you have to farm long?

Why "good pve player" (and that sounds like good bot killer in counter strike) has to get advantage in oly?

Why we could not have at least one aspact of the game where donations has no impact on? then we would have true heroes :))

Why are you telling me to concider your shitty opinion before i can post my opinion?

If you want reward - go be good pve player, and you will get much drop :)) 

So i think it would be nice to have skill testing oly, and not gear testing oly :)

Anyway, as i said, it is unlikely to happen, but we can dream a little :)

• Like 1

it seems to me leveling in l2 is so easy for you =)) good job =))

about 2nd one? you seem unlikely dont understand what i was talking about =)) they have their OWN advantage, ok?

the third one? live more 10 years and you will understand what youre saying today is just delusion =))

the 4th one? ok, you can ignore me such as i will ignore you =))

the 5th one? wth are you talking about ? LOL

the last one? yea, keep dreamming LOL

1. Leveling is not hard, its just slow. Theres no challange about it.

2. What advantage? 

3. Argument level 9999

4. Np

5. You told ppl go to oly for reward. That reward could be achieved by skill not gear.

And yes, i will keep dreaming, its a wonderful thing to do :)

so i have to explain it all, huh?

lets just assume you are a good pvp player, ok, whats your advtage? skill ? what are those skills? youre quick, good reflection, youre the flash 

ok, so when one 1 pve player face you in olympiad, what does he has? what is his advantage? its his items, his level, his overchanted weapon which he earned by farmming 15 hours per day

hello? for the record, pve is still a faction here, ok?

and pardon? pls dont tell me a pve player is not allowed to join olympid, its just stupid

Your explanation is like 5th graders about quantum mechanics. Good pvp player and good pve player is defined by intelligence in l2, its not counterstrike or dota where reaction  is of much importance. In l2 tactics, and party member classes is the key. If are noob - you are noob, if you are smart - you know how to play in pvp and pve. If you farm 15 hours per day you would have level advantage. You just loose level if you pvp - so thats already disadvantage for pvp player? :) 

This is not wow, there is no pvp players, all players are pve and if they dont want they can try avoid pvp. The thing i want to tell - i would like to see balanced oly fights, and that can be achieved by giving similar items to opponents. 

As from gm side, mb i would not like it becouse donating ppl would feel left overboard. On the other hand - oly fights would be more interesting and maybie it would attract more people to play in server. Donators (including myself) has already big advantage in game.

oh, im talking about 1 on 1, and now you mentioned party members =)) classic =))

and no, there are players who want to fight every fight more than farmming creeps =))

and hey buddy, were talking about olympia, right ? 

this discussion is so classical, you lead me from one point to another point, try to lure me around =)) LOL, now as your permission, i want to avoid that =))

We were talking about oly, then you start talking about pve. Pve you do mostly in groups and pvp you do mostly in groups.

In oly you do 1v1 and if you have bought +8 best weap from auction you win the fight, even if you fail with tactics (not always ofc). So if oly would be balanced it would bring more fun competing  and more respect to heroes. Pve has nothing to do in this thread at all. Same as this photo of my friend

We were talking about oly, then you start talking about pve. Pve you do mostly in groups and pvp you do mostly in groups.

In oly you do 1v1 and if you have bought +8 best weap from auction you win the fight, even if you fail with tactics (not always ofc). So if oly would be balanced it would bring more fun competing  and more respect to heroes. Pve has nothing to do in this thread at all. Same as this photo of my friend

​Loool, is this Merkurio ? :DD

​since your friend picture is kinda creepy so i would remove it from my comment

buddy, did you even read or you can read? i was talking about pve player in general, not about group this or group that, so pls, stop

now you blame the +8 weapon, classic, life is unfair that way, this is a free server also ? huh? suprised ?

and, pve has many things to do with it, since players who spend more time in pve would eventually have better gears than players who always try to pick every fights and waste so many times, get it now?

Eithan - i cant give such info :D

qloc, you remind me of this guy https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=svtLfoGH19c

What is pve player and what is pvp player in lineage 2? 

And yes its unfair, like life :D and its the thing that makes l2 what it is, and thats the main reason why this whole thing is propably not going to happen. 

And i will say one more time that i would like that oly would be balanced. Just as i would like that there would be no idiots on earth, that tv would show something good instead of dancing asses, that putin would care for his country, not his ego, just as i would like to be in bahhamas instead of job. Maybie i will try to give it a shot by creating poll in distant future, but i believe many will vote as you. That doesnt change what i would like. 

This is actually a great idea. Would anyone still be watching the real Olympic games if a guy used a motor cycle instead of a regular cycle? I think not. Thats what you get when you put donators vs non donators. A unfair competition in a competition that is meant to be fair.