Sign in to follow this  
Koll

1.5 update drop/spoil rate

Dear friends!

With drop update to v.1.5 you have noticed that it became too high. We want to start the poll, and based on it's results change drop/spoil rates from x3 to x2 or even x1.

After update item's drop chance increased around 3.5 times comparing to 1.0

Example:

Giant Fungus from Sea of Spores.
Mithril Stockings in 1.0 has 0.005 chance http://i.imgur.com/rJoZgoA.png
Mithril Stockings in 1.5 has 0.05% chance http://i.imgur.com/nogadvC.png
Mithril Stocking Design in 1.0 was 0.5% drop chance, in 1.5 it has 1% drop chance.

And now multiply it 3 times according to our 1.5 rates.

And there are a lot of examples like this. We understand that NCSoft made it to help newcommers with fast items obtaining. We also understand that with this "easy" drop and so strong boost they wanted to attract new players, but on our server with our rates server becoming to look like pvp server.

We understand that you, as NCSoft planned, want to have a lot of gear and Adena, but in this case you will loose interest to the game really fast. We don't want it to happen, that's why we are starting this poll.

So. You have 12 hours to decide on the server with which rates you want to play. In 12 hours we will setup restart with decreasing of drop rates.

Best regards,

Classic Team

Edited by Koll
  • Like 1

Dear friends!

With drop update to v.1.5 you have noticed that it became too high. We want to start the poll, and based on it's results change drop/spoil rates from x3 to x2 or even x1.

After update item's drop chance increased around 3.5 times comparing to 1.0

Example:

Giant Fungus from Sea of Spores.
Mithril Stockings in 1.0 has 0.005 chance http://i.imgur.com/rJoZgoA.png
Mithril Stockings in 1.5 has 0.05% chance http://i.imgur.com/nogadvC.png
Mithril Stocking Design in 1.0 was 0.5% drop chance, in 1.5 it has 1% drop chance.

And now multiply it 3 times according to our 1.5 rates.

And there are a lot of examples like this. We understand that NCSoft made it to help newcommers with fast items obtaining. We also understand that with this "easy" drop and so strong boost they wanted to attract new players, but on our server with our rates server becoming to look like pvp server.

We understand that you, as NCSoft planned, want to have a lot of gear and Adena, but in this case you will loose interest to the game really fast. We don't want it to happen, that's why we are starting this poll.

So. You have 24 hours to decide on the server with which rates you want to play. In 24 hours we will setup restart with decreasing of drop rates.

Best regards,

Classic Team

​x2 or x1 pls, for anyone there is still wondering, i got 5 EAC in 1 hour, so pls.... not x3 anymore

x1 all the way, it was too eazy already to obtain EABs, EACs... About adena drops i think in the low level mobs it is ok (to help newcomers), but im a bit worried about the high lvl ones, since all the prices are already going skyrocket (Cols, Eacs, etc).

• Like 1

Yes. I wanted to ask about if we re sure about those drop rates? I'll explain it easy.
5 member pt, 3h farming at DV:
every member for example:
~300 animal bone
~500k adena
drops: 1x upper armor C, 3x FP shield, 2x C grade boots + 2 items more i dont remember

dunno if it was just luck, or i dont know, but im afraid of ingame market now.
1x SSC consumption, alot of adena = dont know where to spend adena.

free tp up to 40lvl, high adena drop, newbies gonna have shtload of adena.

and thats not all...

i think all ppl will agree that we do not want pvp server. if u think x2 would be the same a lot like x3, in this case make x1 rates. majority of gamers do not know what is good for stability of server and what is bad. administration should decide. anyway i choose x1.

yes x1, pls koll, most of players are greedy, pls dont ask for their opinion, your sv will fck up if you dont fix this soon

yeah, i think droprate/adena rate from 1.0 was fine. We survived 5 months like that and did great, so we can still live with it. Also i would vote for x1

Stay as it is now Stay as it is now Stay as it is now Stay as it is now Stay as it is now Stay as it is now Stay as it is now

Vote will end tomorrow at 11 CET. Tomorrow with 11 CET restart rates will be changed or stay the same.

for ppl is wondering, still confused, this is my update, 7 EAC and 1 EWB after 1 and a half hour of farmming from DV....

I farmed 1h today on SH and got 450k adena and 4 full items...go x1 imo.

​end of story, or soon for EWC we gonna pay easy 50kk with no big deal, but this just dont look good.  

Go x1, dont ruin server just coz u re on low lvl and u think it ill help u, it ill at begining, but then it kill server.

tho i would like for ppl to get to end game faster to increase the pvp on high levels i go for x1. need to keep economics stable.

Ofc , it need's to be x1 now , other way it will destroy economy of server , and it will die =( so x1 for sure ! I'm am farming at AC and got Ng bracers x10 and boots x3 like in 1-2 hours .... not good ;D