Sign in to follow this  
Koll

1.5 update drop/spoil rate

Dear friends!

We want to tell, that there won't be rollback.

There were no mistakes or bugs with drop rates. They, as from the server start, were x3 to official server. And after discussion with you, our dear players, we decided to change it.

Those rates were not an advantage, they were right, but too high, that's why the decision to change them to x1 till the end of voting was made.

Best regards,

Classic Team

hi, its totally unfair, but rollback is a desperate move, rollback only happens when there are no other way out there to solve the problem

is that "unfair" woth the rollback? No, its not

Just 5 hours like u say so nobody looses much and its fair so no one has reason to complain 

​@ Kse

Not an advantage? So why players than say hey i got so many items and adena ? Allways funny how different something is understood ^^

hi, its totally unfair, but rollback is a desperate move, rollback only happens when there are no other way out there to solve the problem

is that "unfair" woth the rollback? No, its not

Just 5 hours like u say so nobody looses much and its fair so no one has reason to complain 

​@ Kse

Not an advantage? So why players than say hey i got so many items and adena ? Allways funny how different something is understood ^^

​players say that cuz they think ahead. if the server stays this way, it dies fast

sure, lets change rates, but what with items alredy dropped? will it will be modified? if not i think its unfair to give someone who could play at certain hours bonus drop and adena, and deleting that bonus before all can benefit from that

​drama about few hours on a 5 month server ? are u serious

u acting like if everything dropped like hell before and all  took 100kk out of it

​i can send u list of items we dropped with these few hours, its not small, im not happy with it, im not owner of these items myself, but imho it fcked up alot, if not only my pt drop so much items.

this is a topic to decide the rates after tomorrow, not to discuss if we should or not rollback.

any further discussions about rollbacks will lead to read only  for everyone involved.

it was already said there will be no roll back,

3 more crybabies spotted LOL

Where the heck u see an advantage? EVERY1 was playing on the SAME server with SAME rates. For SAME time. And it was CORRECT rates which almost 61% of ppl wanna change. Ppl want, admins changing. All happy.

But NOOOOO, we need to cry mooooore. 

• Like 1

1. I would like to see the list of -> datplays 

2. @ Cora  

cause of the short time the drop/spoil was 3 times higher than now not everybody got the same chances    

3. @ Sano  

we have to talk about pro and contra of the rates thats why this topic gets open and to decide if x1, x2, x3, u have to know thats why all views are importand in my opinion

And why not a roleback? Everybody knows that a severupdate can bring some issues that nobody may expect. ya maybe its a bit hard but would it not be the most fair solution for all? No bad blood no crying and its better now i think than it would be day after:)

read on http://l2classic.club  it says Talking Island x3. Why are you changing drop?  I think 30% people you will lose. people = money... There is no logic.

​With this amount of drop everyone will be in B in 1 months or even less. If there will be no challenge or nothing to achieve - players will get bored and leave.

Also with this x3 rate server more looks like x50 Interlude.

And you right now telling about lose 30%, from the other side lose 60%.

Edited by Koll

i killing  Fettered Soul for 2h and  have no drop exept  Adena .... this is not normal  i dont see 12% 

General ItemsCntChance
Item 129.jpg Sword of Revolution10.01% — 0.05%
Other ItemsCntChance
Item 57.jpg Adena369 — 86370%
Item 1872.jpg Animal Bone Fragment112.29% — 15.11%
Item 1865.jpg Varnish19.06% — 11.16%
Item 1882.jpg Leather12.069% — 2.537%
Item 1876.jpg Mithril Ore11.881% — 2.303%
Item 2034.jpg Sword of Revolution Blade10.5% — 1%
Item 956.jpg Scroll: Enchant Armor (D-grade)10.1% — 0.5%

i killing  Fettered Soul for 2h and  have no drop exept  Adena .... this is not normal  i dont see 12% 

General ItemsCntChance
Item 129.jpg Sword of Revolution10.01% — 0.05%
Other ItemsCntChance
Item 57.jpg Adena369 — 86370%
Item 1872.jpg Animal Bone Fragment112.29% — 15.11%
Item 1865.jpg Varnish19.06% — 11.16%
Item 1882.jpg Leather12.069% — 2.537%
Item 1876.jpg Mithril Ore11.881% — 2.303%
Item 2034.jpg Sword of Revolution Blade10.5% — 1%
Item 956.jpg Scroll: Enchant Armor (D-grade)10.1% — 0.5%

​You missed the thread. Please leave it in 1.3 Report section

read on http://l2classic.club  it says Talking Island x3. Why are you changing drop?  I think 30% people you will lose. people = money... There is no logic.

​With this amount of drop everyone will be in B in 1 months or even less. If there will be no challenge or nothing to achieve - players will get bored and leave.

​so, what we have? You have a 1000 players in x3 and you want do some "revolution"... Why are you even asking this question? Now you you have a lot problems. what's the point of playing people, if you can change the drops every day, just because you so want?

​so, what we have? You have a 1000 players in x3 and you want do some "revolution"... Why are you even asking this question? Now you you have a lot problems. what's the point of playing people, if you can change the drops every day, just because you so want?

​1) You need to understand that this change was just to prevent people drop many things till COMMUNITY decide what rate will be.

2) You are in topic where upper you will see VOTE where COMMUNITY decide what rate will be.

Edited by Koll

so lets say in three monts we can change rates back if forum community wants? also what forum community want wipe, is that also under vote?

• Like 1

the polls open for decision are not randomly created by players but by us. we give you to choose the things we think it will be possible for us to change in a way to make the game more pleasant for you. but dont go under the impression that you can still decide everything that happens on the server. as i said before, we like to share our opinions with you, and we like to listen to the opinions you have to give, but in this post no opinion was asked about any rollback or wipes or wtv else... in here we ask for a democratic answer in a way to choose the rates that will be applied in the server for the future. We already said that there will be no roll back or wipes or wtv else weird shenanigans you guys talk about there. the only thing it will happen tomorrow is: either the rates stay as it is now, or they will be changed for the option that bigger part of the community chose.

Dont make us change our mind into thinking we cannot count on you guys and girls to be grown ups and take part in our decisions. for me personally it would just be way easier to come here and make a post saying "rates will be changed to x1 for better balance and server longevity" lock the topic and problm solved. instead we create topics where we give you options... dont make me think we are wrong on doing so.

Edited by San0
  • Like 3

but you are doing wrong imo, comunity have no idea how to preserve server, yet they want x1 rates, noone know what consequences will that have (speking long term) but you, you from experience of hosting server. i assume there will be further updates as classic goes, so at some point will appear a grade or even more, what then? i cant see myself farming 2000 thread and iron ore, nor 3000 animal bones.

also there will be sieges not long from now, that rates kill any fun from sieges for casuals, cu they will be massively overrun from well farmed ppl

and also i didnt said anything about wipe or something stupid like that, i just think that until poll is done you shouldnt change rates

• Like 1

Why do so many people vote for x1? I think that are people who have already achieved everything and now talk about hardcore, but if you want all that x1, why they came here? Go on the official server, there is a real hardcore. I came to this server because rates x3, and I do not have time to play for 8 hours a day at x1. In the administration probably also their interests, since they are so easy to change rates. It's a shame, because tomorrow may vote for x50, or something else. Freeshard, such freeshard...

• Like 1

oh ppl, adena went up like 4-6 times from previous (1.0), its easier to buy D weps and make C duals and crystalize them, and then buy C luxery gear. 
since top C and/or (top) B is TOP gear in this cronicle, its only logical you have to farm a lot for it, or be very very lucky with a drop.
most ppl will be in luxery C gear, or crafted top C gear, but not B gear.

so yes, i do see you farming or buying those amounts of those mats, cuz youll need them in a classic server wich is not a spoil/midrate server.

the way the server is now, its good.

exp is still x3, spoil dunno, havent tested it yet, drop feels like x1, cuz adena doesnt drop always, but adena mount is now 4-6 times higher, so dont cry, its good balanced now ;)

but you are doing wrong imo, comunity have no idea how to preserve server, yet they want x1 rates, noone know what consequences will that have (speking long term) but you, you from experience of hosting server. i assume there will be further updates as classic goes, so at some point will appear a grade or even more, what then? i cant see myself farming 2000 thread and iron ore, nor 3000 animal bones.

also there will be sieges not long from now, that rates kill any fun from sieges for casuals, cu they will be massively overrun from well farmed ppl

and also i didnt said anything about wipe or something stupid like that, i just think that until poll is done you shouldnt change rates

​nothing personal, but i see here only bla bla bla

• Like 1

Killing mobs arround 2 buff and only drops adena, not even a single material or key. As they think we will craft the equipment?

Before the adena was low, then you were forced to pay real money to buy a weapon in the "REAL" auction house.
Now the drop is low then then you were forced to pay real money to buy a weapon in the "REAL" auction house.
5 months to realize that the drop/spoil was " high" ? ....