Sign in to follow this  
JohnTravolta

Server Situation

Hello

I would like to ask about server situation the currently players of this server.

Is it known approx online of the server in peak hours?

It is worth to start from 0 at the moment?

Does Administration much care about the server - help with bugs, react on bots reports?

What levels are the current top CP's/Players?

Thank you

Cheers

peak hours? maybe about 800, idk if i make you dissapointed, but you must know there is an offcial sv out there, obviously ppl would choose that over private

start over from zero? hmm, 1.3 is way way way more easier for lvling than 1.0, if you dont very care about dominating the rest of server (since its not possible becoz you are late 4months). then this is a good sv for you, have fun

Im coming from OFF, and i actualy reached endgame, no point to prolong subscription xD

I have "unfinished business" here.

I won in the Advertising event very good Razer Kraken 7.1 headphones - big respect to the administration i received my prize, but i havent time to join the server that time :$. I had even the premium account for the voting points - unfortunatelly i had to stop playing in Day1

Im coming from OFF, and i actualy reached endgame, no point to prolong subscription xD

I have "unfinished business" here.

I won in the Advertising event very good Razer Kraken 7.1 headphones - big respect to the administration i received my prize, but i havent time to join the server that time :$. I had even the premium account for the voting points - unfortunatelly i had to stop playing in Day1

​wow 2 months sv and you are talking about endgame, damn, is that bad?

for me, for my CP and for newcomers, this sv got a slow but stable update is a very good thing, if LOA was opened,i think we still got raped day by day since we only could log in game for 3-5 hours per day