Sign in to follow this  
Aduha

Looking for constructed enemies.

:ph34r:

Does OOC+pride think to make decent and stable CPs? 

I'm tired to face mix parties all the time. 

So I decide to help you.

If you are a partyleader and you are not in any side pm "ramg "gstop "balu "lin "ochoba.

Talking to bringersofwar, gogoultim, nonfactors, bohemia, ect.

cokcy it is, but its true, OOC or pride seems likey to have only 1 sws and 2 ovl which one of them is a box buffer aka stardeluxe

heeyyyy, an honorable mention. However NonFactors are going to remain nonfactor's. Let us carebear it up :) Wouldnt be too exciting sending level 40s into the world of pvp.

• Like 1

So I decide to help you.

If you are a partyleader and you are not in any side pm "ramg "gstop "balu "lin "ochoba.

​correct me if im wrong but i think this cp gaming is russian made.

Most ppl are used to play in smaller groups (3-5 constant people) or clan gaming with ofcourse mixed parties all the time.

OOC and Pride also having a big difference in prime times. (thats not ur fault)

Perkunas is taking this game more seriously than the others thats why u forced all constant cp's around u and ofcourse lacking of enemies now

So I decide to help you.

Most ppl are used to play in smaller groups (3-5 constant people) or clan gaming with ofcourse mixed parties all the time.

Perkunas is taking this game more seriously than the others thats why u forced all constant cp's around u and ofcourse lacking of enemies now

​if you think that .. why are u useing you computer mate... ? cps are time eficient and better sincronization .... i play since C4 started .. and there was Constant partys .. so wtf.. when did you played l2?

When donating and botting as much as Perkunas does *cough* Saruman's 5bot pt in EV *cough* it's kinda lame to bitch for ''decent enemies'' afterward tho.. Lol.

When donating and botting as much as Perkunas does *cough* Saruman 5bot pt in EV *cough* it's kinda lame to bitch for ''decent enemies'' afterward tho.. Lol.

128.png

When donating and botting as much as Perkunas does *cough* Saruman 5bot pt in EV *cough* it's kinda lame to bitch for ''decent enemies'' afterward tho.. Lol.

128.png

​You know what's more /facepalm? Russians trying to deny that they cheat and use scripts/bots. Biggest joke I've heard so far. And you wonder why you can't find competition when you're the only tryhards on the server, it's almost comical.

128.png

128.png

cokcy it is, but its true, OOC or pride seems likey to have only 1 sws and 2 ovl which one of them is a box buffer aka stardeluxe

i'd like to see here more parties like your =/ 

So I decide to help you.

​yea, i would never find stranger to run my cp char, instead i would just wait till they have time to play again, but i think thanks to their being serious we still have some real competition here

i usually taunt my enemies when i took them down but actually i still respect ochoba a little bit, pride core CP left him behind to join innova, but he still manage to hold still and manage his clan, its some kind of hardwork to me, but i also agree to reaver here that pride should find more supports or somehow force ppl to play main support, gl

@reaver: ty but we are not much different thought, i had some hard time to convince our sws to keep playing, thanks to 1.3, he now has more motivation to play

Don't PM "Lin.

PM "Shacram or any other bugged raid boss that will boost you from low 40's to high 50's after a 3 hour raid.

Just ask BlackSails or Inferno clan, their affiliates, and others.

After you're 58+, you can PM anyone you want about who to PVP.

So I decide to help you.

​yea, i would never find stranger to run my cp char, instead i would just wait till they have time to play again, but i think thanks to their being serious we still have some real competition here

i usually taunt my enemies when i took them down but actually i still respect ochoba a little bit, pride core CP left him behind to join innova, but he still manage to hold still and manage his clan, its some kind of hardwork to me, but i also agree to reaver here that pride should find more supports or somehow force ppl to play main support, gl

@reaver: ty but we are not much different thought, i had some hard time to convince our sws to keep playing, thanks to 1.3, he now has more motivation to play

​they left not for innova, but for freeshard. :/

Don't PM "Lin.

PM "Shacram or any other bugged raid boss that will boost you from low 40's to high 50's after a 3 hour raid.

Just ask BlackSails or Inferno clan, their affiliates, and others.

After you're 58+, you can PM anyone you want about who to PVP.

​plvl my lowbie bishop pls senpai 9_9

Crys about competition, consistently pks/griefs level 40s. Your argument here definitely represents your ingame persona , silly perkunas.

128.png

​You know what's more /facepalm? Russians trying to deny that they cheat and use scripts/bots. Biggest joke I've heard so far. And you wonder why you can't find competition when you're the only tryhards on the server, it's almost comical.

​So Perkunas, what happened to Saruman? I see he's no longer with you. topkek

128.png

​So Perkunas, what happened to Saruman? I see he's no longer with you. topkek

​Why u ask me, he was member of another party. I dont care.

The only group that can shut you down was us? too bad this server never get competitive. Good luck on progress!

Chicho / Muypicante / Quemero / Zanca / i forgot the name of the best sws of the server :(

Our tank party for the win

The only group that can shut you down was us? too bad this server never get competitive. Good luck on progress!

Chicho / Muypicante / Quemero / Zanca / i forgot the name of the best sws of the server :(

Our tank party for the win

​forever yours justinreaver