Sign in to follow this  
qloc01

innova vs us

idk if its ilegal based on server rules, i just found it interesting and want to share it with ppl here, if koll or some founders share some oppinion or just even talk about it, it would be great

https://4gameforum.com/threads/564412/

this guys said our population increased from 1000 to 2600 after 1.3 update, and some other guy said our damage formulation is just not perfect but even way too wrong, so lets talk about these 2 problems first :P

1. how could they track our population? if its true then you guys really done a good job, keep the hard work !! gl

2. about that damage formulation :-? how many percent  is true ? since a private server had to creat everything by its own i already expected from day one that it would not perfect, but.... how unperfect it is ?

Ive never seen so much cancer in one thread. LOL

The classic client was devolved from GOD. 

Theres no way that ncsoft took that much time into re-engineering a client just for classic.

Well, its amusing to see such threads on off server for 5 days with administration doing nothing about it :)

Online - yes, it's increased a lot (but no real numbers will be posted here by me) and we are woking on increasing it even more.

Formulas are just fine. They are being taken from classic and not other chronicles and calculations are correct. Unless some problems are showing up. But skills are always top priority to be fixed.

Keep in mind that a lot of people, who is playing there, passed by us and most got perma banned for what they are doing there almost freely now.

Anyway, let them talk and try to convience their players that they are top because they are off

• Like 5

Ou, and look who posted that topic, the guy who was trying to advertise other private server here lol. So he failed on stealing ppl from our community to move his srv out of crap and decided to ask innova to kill us :)

But i guess all he manager to do - move more ppl here and advertise us. Only y-day i met 2 guys which left Innova as soon as their 3 months subscribtion was over. And they came to play here. And there are more who was not going to pay to Innova anymore. Good job xD

Keep in mind that a lot of people, who is playing there, passed by us and most got perma banned for what they are doing there almost freely now.

​100x this, we don't want these people back. A lot of them left because they couldn't bot without a single worry like on official servers. We already have enough botters in the tryhard clan.

​Just decided to response in this thread for one reason.

The only cancer in this thread is u, lol. He did very good thread, who could know at innova forum re retards who post such topics, good to know that their anus is burning of beaing jelly.
One more thing - every post of urs on this forum is just QQing or bullsht.
Pls stop posting.

​Just decided to response in this thread for one reason.

The only cancer in this thread is u, lol. He did very good thread, who could know at innova forum re retards who post such topics, good to know that their anus is burning of beaing jelly.
One more thing - every post of urs on this forum is just QQing or bullsht.
Pls stop posting.

​i think you made some mistakes here, gfbot was talking about "that guy" who made the thread on innova forum, but not me =))

about the guy that talks about the dmg formulas:

I remember a thread in the beginning of the server where someone said a dwarf hits him for 3k dmg on heavy armor with mid d grade weapon on the same level. We laught hard at that and he was never able to proove this with any screens also it seems no one else ever explored this "again" since there were never a topic about that again.

about the tyrant 1 shot. Ofcourse in the early lvl 20/30 it was possible when u fighted with a Devotion Tunic against ppl like Thedoors who already had Top D weapon.

well... i was avoiding myself from reply on this topic but couple of ppl asked my opinion on skype so here i go...

1 - about the formulas and dmg and bugs and what not. some of those ppl played only on beta where yes there was a couple of bugs but as u guys can see they are pretty much all solved now. the party problm everyone knew about it took longer then we hoped for, it was harder then we hoped for but it was also fixed. about the dmg formulas i have no idea wtf he means to be honest xD dorf hitting for 3 k on d grade armor yeah right sounds legit.

2 - about online. yes online increased after the update and it has been increasing every day on last week what is good but not enough for us so we keep working on making it bigger and better.

3 - about the person who made the post on innova about us, if it is indeed the same person who was here working so hard to make ppl think other private servers were better then ours i have a comment for him and if he is still reading our forums (what he prolly is) i will politely tell him to get a life and have fun on stuff he does without messing with other ppls lives.

4 - about the fact that the OFFICIAL SERVER have a post working as free publicity for us in their OFFICIAL FORUMS for almost a week my only comment is, MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! this shows a lot about admin work on the OFFICIAL SERVER.

this been said. i honestly do not think we should have anything to fear from the OFFICIAL SERVER, as they even having a paid service cannot provide it as decently as we do specially when it comes to the admin work.

there, thats what i think about all of this xD

• Like 3

my experience on innova classic in a nutshell.

pre order.

log on opening get lvl 13

log off go on Christmas vacation

log back after new year in the place where i loged off.

see 3 or 4 small groups of chars called something like asd1 asd2 asd3 asd4 asd5

log off

start here.

that kinda covers it well.

• Like 1

Well - i played till lvl 41 on innova classic.

my experience:

lot Friends quittet
Clan dieing cauz of quitting people
you cant even do a **** without CP
No Events
People only cry on Forum (Online numbers)

I dont know the online on this server but it seems to be more professional here!

in my opinion this server has future cauz GM do something (markting and stuff) ...

my experience on innova classic in a nutshell.

pre order.

log on opening get lvl 13

log off go on Christmas vacation

log back after new year in the place where i loged off.

see 3 or 4 small groups of chars called something like asd1 asd2 asd3 asd4 asd5

log off

start here.

that kinda covers it well.

​феерок))