Sign in to follow this  
zorgzor

Immortal Life

Still buged or was not repeired ? i think it must be  deletet until repeired. how you can let for destroyers exp on Good mode and not die at all. today we use 50 % mp from all pt to kill destro and he just log out in combat mode.

taless ? xD my party also 

​Yep :/ its stupid like hell.  Good mode work all time and its also ok for gm ? i will make 65 lvl if i have this bug

one of my clan members just exploited this bug and made a killing spree 21k karma, its a shame, pls fix this

server will be restarted in about 40 minutes and this skill effect will be removed until is totally fixed.

server will be restarted in about 40 minutes and this skill effect will be removed until is totally fixed.

​do you have a personl skype so i can give you my thanks, privately :P

san0.classic    

our skype contacts are not a secret they are open for everyone who wants to add us for any game problms, doubts or even just for chit chat if we not busy xD 

san0.classic    

our skype contacts are not a secret they are open for everyone who wants to add us for any game problms, doubts or even just for chit chat if we not busy xD 

​honetsly i thought this kind of stuffs is dealt by Koll, but hes not online so i posted here, fortunaly you noticed

san0.classic    

​honetsly i thought this kind of stuffs is dealt by Koll, but hes not online so i posted here, fortunaly you noticed

​I'm here. First I checking forum and personal skype where I contact with webers/scripters/supports and etc. Only when all this done I login in koll.classic skype ( cause server problems will be or on forum or in my personal skype and mass server problems is 1st priority. After this I login in koll.classic to help players personally with they problems, mostly it's 1 player problem. )

Sign in to follow this