Sign in to follow this  
Naitrino

Losing/Drop Gear-Items From Npc Death

Drop Gear - Items when you die to mobs.

I know its a lineage feature and its not some strange stuff that l2classic has,

But,

Why dont you disable this feature? Or maybe lower its % more. Or disable drop of full gear.

What is its purpose? And beside its "purpose" it actually gives advantage to some people... How?

1) People who can stun you when you fight or have a couple mobs on you can take gear with no effort just some Mp Usage.

2) Net Lags - Server Lags - Pc Lags, can lead to you dropping your gear for somethin that is completely off client reasons.

Again i know this is lineage and live with it i just make a suggestion...

• Like 1

yeah ,its its bolshit . some ppl just droped them gun from monster, and then logging off for all time ....

L2 game is game of contradictions it was proven you have more chance to drop gear item when killed by NPC rather than when you are PK.

O.o

@Wiedzminka

About the first thing you say: last night i made a party with randoms.( i couldnt make a chat for 1 hour to get to know them all) I play tank. I left to go make train. And suddently i get disconnected. I relogin fast and i see my tarbar on ground. Hopefully i fast logged my alt and took it. If anyone passed from there i would lose it. I had 0 pk and i dropped it cause of some random disconnect. What is the hardcore play on this? Why should i lose it just cause thr client decide to drop me???

• Like 1

Well i reply to your first part for my second part but i think i gave the idea... Like i said its just a suggestion. I wont qqragequit or somethin. I would just be unhappy if i lost it

Its not Madness ... THIS IS LINEAGE2 !!! Thats the game as it was allways and btw if u drop something it lays there u can get it back.

Its not Madness ... THIS IS LINEAGE2 !!! Thats the game as it was allways and btw if u drop something it lays there u can get it back.

It Lays if nobody goes to take it :) This is Lineage 100%. And personaly if someone drops somethin (Except pk) I will return it nomatter who he is. Others wont probably.​

Well i reply to your first part for my second part but i think i gave the idea... Like i said its just a suggestion. I wont qqragequit or somethin. I would just be unhappy if i lost it

​just dont bot, and be in a party with ppl, its like l2 always has been

​I Never Bot mate... And when i leave my char afk its always on clan party, Like above.. It is lineage yes! 100% ... Its just that for these reasons i said it could change...

I am not sure for this but i think in future chronicles droping from mobs was removed.

I can say you are correct probably! I just hate it to drop especially for net problems and stun from archers, thats so annoying.

Its one of the "hardcore" features here yea..

lol its classic, its hardcore=) enjoy your stay=) ha ha I get 415 Leather 2 days ago=) its good feature=) i like it.

Is the official classic like this aswell? It's pretty fucking ridiculous if you lose a months work to a mob... We all play this because we like the harcore part but this feature is just dumb and there are definitely gonna be consequences if nothing is changed.

• Like 1

Is the official classic like this aswell? It's pretty fucking ridiculous if you lose a months work to a mob... We all play this because we like the harcore part but this feature is just dumb and there are definitely gonna be consequences if nothing is changed.

​yes official is like this. 

​its a clan/cp game.

So play in clan parties or a cp and u wont have this problem.

and talking about consequences is just ridicilous. It just shows that u probably never gathered any informations about classic before u joined.

Its part of classic. Deal with it or play Interlude or h5 or whatever

So if you saw a bot and bothunters don't do anything or their detect system not work on bots with new bot program, and thats a way to punish bots and have some reward for it.

​its a clan/cp game.

So play in clan parties or a cp and u wont have this problem.

and talking about consequences is just ridicilous. It just shows that u probably never gathered any informations about classic before u joined.

Its part of classic. Deal with it or play Interlude or h5 or whatever

​Of course there will be consequences, shoving your face in the sand and ignoring it wont make it go away. I haven't done research on classic, that's true, but you can tell when something is ridiculous when you see it, no wonder they got rid of it early (I started on C3).

"It's part of classic, deal with it." In my honest opinion, that is up for debate. Why not make improvements when they are so obvious? It's not like the game will change dramatically in gameplay, it's more of a balance so people don't lose a ton of hours they put working to achieve something just to have it taken away by luck or lack of thereof.

So if you saw a bot and bothunters don't do anything or their detect system not work on bots with new bot program, and thats a way to punish bots and have some reward for it.

​Just kill the bots you identify, like I do. Don't expect a material reward, you're just doing what you're supposed to do to keep a decent community. Report it then kill it.

I think this feature is ok, it's the same as in official classic.

And I think this should also happen when a PK kills you. That should be the intended effect of a PK player comming at you. PK player should also drop equip if dead. You must either flee in fear of confront him and see who will drop (him or you).

This server doesn't need be like official... It's just ridiculous loose full iten's for mob's; I probably would stop of play, if i lose a item +9.

​yesterday you said "tomorrow", so JUST DO IT!

cry all you want, but there are two things that wont change

1. admins wont give back to you your yaska +9

2. its a feature, deal with it, when i spend 55kk adena for a demon +7 and gave it to one of our mage in my cp, i told him exactly this " be carefull, mate, this is our hardwork, dont play while youre drunk", after that he almost never went solo with aoe anymore, in stead hes was trying to set up his schedule so he could go farmming with us

• Like 1