Sign in to follow this  
LastRaven

49 members have voted

1. 1. .

I voted for 2nd option I strongly believe they should be deleveled but why not given some top No gr equip this way they can be back in game. and maybe set their titles "I USED TO BOT"

This poll is about the upcoming event of '6 months l2 classic x3.

The admin wants to unban amost all banned chars/acc, wich are thousands......

​Admin give able to unban. We are not 1 click unbanning all accounts. Only players that create ticket. Also not hard bot like 3 - 4 box for bot. Or caught on bot more then 2 times by changing hwid.

Edited by Koll
  • Like 1

i think its not such bad idea...

in a worst case scenario they will come and use bot again and get banned again...

in the best case scenario ppl who got banned before will come back to play clean this time and thus increasing the ammount of players on server, so to be very honest i dont see anything wrong with this.

• Like 2

so i understand even less whats your problm with it... is not like those ppl cannot make a pp level 40 in like a week or something so i rly dont understand what u guys see so wrong with this.

• Like 1

thats kinda of a selfish way of living  :)

i still keep my opinion, if it brings couple of ppl back who learned their lesson, its already worth it.

• Like 1

i think they know what they are doing since they were very hars with botter from the first place, theres no need to worry

Did anyone wonder if these 4k+ accounts made a new player after getting banned? Removing their adena and gear like gm said is 99% Correct. the other 1% is to make their equiped gear NON tradable.

• Like 1

in the few months i've been on server this admin team havent disapointed me yet, so i will keep my trust on their plans and their work, if they chose to do this im sure they have it all planed and it will be done in a way that will not harm the server in any way, so my vote goes to the leave it as admins want to do.

• Like 1

Going with Polygon on it.

Admins here never made any stupid stuff which could lead to doubts about their professionalism. They showed a lot of times during the serv life that all they do is decent things which are not harming any balance. 

• Like 1

in so long time playing this and other games, i never saw a fórum where so many ppl think they can just make a poll and thinking that will change the world acording to his/her thoughts.

let them botters come back to play if they rly want to and if its made in a controled way.

i stick with the guys (and girl) calling the shots here. if administration can do it clean as they say it will be done, im up for it.

• Like 1

Aaand, who is creating the panic again? our dear darkrinoa drama maker xD o/

​its called democracy. ppls opinion matters

Democracy it's when people are setting up "protests, referendums, meetings" with government, and not just coming and making the mess. In those cases people just simply gets their portion of water or crying gas xD Our admins are just too nice people for such stuff :)

And for the topic, your protest is not any popular as I see, was it worth it?