Koll

Test server section/Access to test server

Dear friends!

In order to cover more things which needs to be tested before every update, we creating a section "Test server Section".

In this section everyone will be able to report any bugs dedicated to latest updates on the test server.

Also there will be information about all fixes and updates on test server for you to be aware of all changes.

But to not mess with players and to not scare them with all information about bugs and fixes on test server, which will not affect live server, it is forbidden to post reports / screenshots etc from test server our of Test server forum. Punishment for violation - up to read only restriction on the forum for 24 hours.

To make your stay on test server comfortable we've made:
1) Auto registration
2) Pin code disabled
3) Antibot protection disabled
4) All characters will have builder lvl 2 with all needed for tests commands (if any other command will be needed, you can pm Koll on forum or via "Contact us!").

We want to warn you - everything for you to log and start tests was made, so questions, as following, will be ignored:
1) How does this command work?
2) Which command do " this"?
3) Which commands are available for me?

Answers on all these questions you can find in Google in 3-4 minutes.

Also remember - it is a test server and no one will warn you about restarts. Most of restarts will be happening just by shutting the server down, even without 30 seconds countdown.

And even if it is a test server, there are some rules being applied:
1) Do not interfere with the other testers. (Punishment: up to hwid block on the test server)
2) Do not summon too many mobs just to overload the server. (Punishment: hwid block on test server)
3) Do not use test server as a communication way with San0 or other administrators about the live server questions/problems. To do so you can use tickets system, forum, forum pms, Skype. (Punishment: up to hwid block on test server).

Download:
>>>L2.ini<<< for test server. Download this file, put it in system folder and start l2.exe.

• Like 3

Sorry for asking. I entered test serv. Got every chars from my acc like on live, but yes it is test server as its written on chat, but to be honest after googling commands any of // - dont work for me. Maybe i did smthing wrong?

Test server - the server, where all updates are being installed to be tested before going on live server.

@datplays might be you are trying to use commands for java server. Most of lists in internet are wrong for this version or outdated. 

Sorry for asking. I entered test serv. Got every chars from my acc like on live, but yes it is test server as its written on chat, but to be honest after googling commands any of // - dont work for me. Maybe i did smthing wrong?

​Send me PM with link, I will tell you if this is Java or PTS.

• Like 1

//admin = Java command. If you see this command in list - you can close this page, cause this commands will not work.

Edited by Koll
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Some of the commands it might be useful.

Level  //setparam lv (level u want). Needs to have target on target.

Skills. //set_skill_all  will learn all possible skills for your level and class.

//set_skill (skill ID)(skill level). Will learn on your target the respective skill on respective level.

Classes.  //set_class (class ID). Will change the class of your target to respective class.

//gm_speed 5  it's self explanatory xD 

//undying onoff also doest need explanation

Stats

//setparam wit/dex/str/con/wit/int from1 to 99.

Items.

//summon (item ID) (amount)

Lemme know if u need anything else. Just in case try with new account.

//summon (NPC name/ID) summons respective NPC.

And you can use alt+g to open GM window.

• Thanks 1

San0 knows the mercy :) i'm starting to get it, trying to find more commands on my own.

Also making new acc is the key, coz it seems not working on accs from live.

for me no one of gm commads working in there.

​Create new acc, new character.
When u enter game first command u do //hide off coz u re hidden from beggining and cant doo much.

then u click alt+g and above what San0 gave.

Skills. //set_skill_all  will learn all possible skills for your level and class.

//set_skill (skill ID)(skill level). Will learn on your target the respective skill on respective level.

Classes.  //set_class (class ID). Will change the class of your target to respective class.

Stats

Items.

​Most of those commands work fine. Except: 

//set_skill (skill ID)(skill level)
//set_class (class ID)

//gm_speed

it says: command not aviable for builder.

Imho it would be good to put those commands to work.
set_class - atm the only way to set another class on character is creating new one with specific race, its time consuming.
set_skill - it would be good to set some random buff on character, instead of running another acc just to make box with buff on test server.
gm_speed - not necessary, but might be fun.

Ofc, all above for testing purposes. Greets

its quite funny when you told ppl to google and later you said all google resulst almost useless, LOL :DDDD

Stats

Items.

//set_class (class ID)

//gm_speed

set_class - atm the only way to set another class on character is creating new one with specific race, its time consuming.
set_skill - it would be good to set some random buff on character, instead of running another acc just to make box with buff on test server.

​Alt+g will pop a window. where u can do pretty much everything, change classes, search for skills, give skills to yourself and other characters etc. u do not need to make other char to have other class.

Edited by San0
  • Thanks 1

its quite funny when you told ppl to google and later you said all google resulst almost useless, LOL :DDDD

​I said that Java commands is useless and you will not able to use them on our server.

But PTS builder commands are working 100%.

• Confused 1

//set_class (class ID)

//gm_speed

​//setskill

//setclass

//gmspeed

• Like 1

//set_class (class ID)

//gm_speed

​//setskill

//setclass

//gmspeed

​that.. i keep puting underscores everywhere for some reason xD

• Like 2

our lovely server is like linux now) soon to become better than official servers =) 

hope they we can avoid legal issues when we become big <- just a matter of time ;)

Usefull commands that works...

//give_all_skills

//setparam lv (level you want)

//summon (id of item or its name, use "_" instead of spaces) number of items/npc

By HellHound

• Like 1

//give_all_skills

//summon (id of item or its name, use "_" instead of spaces) number of items/npc

By HellHound

​I think 1st command you mean: //set_skill_all command?

//give_all_skills

By HellHound

​I think 1st command you mean: //set_skill_all command?

​Maybe you got me xD, actually I dont remember which one worked..

well i already have a good bug  here  that is already on live       THE lightning strike  of the  SK  (dark elf tank)  land at 100% on everything  even on RB  the rate is supose to be 10% not 100%

• Sad 1

well i already have a good bug  here  that is already on live       THE lightning strike  of the  SK  (dark elf tank)  land at 100% on everything  even on RB  the rate is supose to be 10% not 100%

http://l2classic.club/forum/index.php?/forum/54-test-server-reports/  - Post it here, not in this topic.

And also we know about this and Manton working on fix.