Koll

Test server section/Access to test server

Usefull commands that works...

//give_all_skills

//setparam lv (level you want)

//summon (id of item or its name, use "_" instead of spaces) number of items/npc

By HellHound

​I think 1st command you mean: //set_skill_all command?

Usefull commands that works...

//give_all_skills

//setparam lv (level you want)

//summon (id of item or its name, use "_" instead of spaces) number of items/npc

By HellHound

​I think 1st command you mean: //set_skill_all command?

​Maybe you got me xD, actually I dont remember which one worked..

well i already have a good bug  here  that is already on live       THE lightning strike  of the  SK  (dark elf tank)  land at 100% on everything  even on RB  the rate is supose to be 10% not 100%

well i already have a good bug  here  that is already on live       THE lightning strike  of the  SK  (dark elf tank)  land at 100% on everything  even on RB  the rate is supose to be 10% not 100%

http://l2classic.club/forum/index.php?/forum/54-test-server-reports/  - Post it here, not in this topic.

And also we know about this and Manton working on fix.

Buged Avadon set and Items def. for example divine set give abaut 70-80 p def from bonus, but avadon set just 25 p def, Also buged p def betwean Avadon and BW robe, for example with Avadon armor  i have the same p fef like with BW up + down. P fed  with divine uper + lower  652 p def with Avadon 654 and with BW uper + lover also 654 p def, but all items have differen  p def but in stats all the same def :)

Casting speed with Avadon less than with BW also bugged, with Avadon robe 683 with BW robe 686

​There are section for bugs, stop posting them here.

Hi. I would like to know if there is any gm command that i could use to:

-show drop list of a selected mob
-reload skills or reuse time = 0 seconds (//remove_skill_delay_all is not working for me)
-remove all debuffs of a selected target (//delete_buff [all|good|bad] not working)

Thks!

-reload skills or reuse time = 0 seconds (//remove_skill_delay_all is not working for me)
-remove all debuffs of a selected target (//delete_buff [all|good|bad] not working)

Thks!

​Hello.

1) No command will show you drop. Cause any other project can just use our info to fix there drop.

2) remove_skill_delay / remove_skill_delay_all must work for 2nd builder.

3) //dispelall

• Like 1

Thks!

​Hello.

1) No command will show you drop. Cause any other project can just use our info to fix there drop.

3) //dispelall

​Thank you very much :)

The first mesmerizing debuff has the usual chance of success.

The second mesmerizing debuff has 60% of the usual chance of success.

The third mesmerizing debuff has 30% of the usual chance of success.

A character affected by three mesmerizing debuffs at once becomes immune to further mesmerizing debuffs.

http://www.lineage2.com/en/game/patch-notes/goddess-of-destruction/character-changes/

Should our debuff system work like in GOD? Or is not applied on Classic? Want to know before testing

Thks!

​Hello.

3) //dispelall

​l2central for the win? :/

Thks!

​Hello.

3) //dispelall

​l2central for the win? :/

​In l2central there are no groups. And all drop is based on groups of drop.

Edited by Koll

Humm.. Im not sure bout fix, bcoz //summon is not working, all other commands do, but after //summon 3031 500 nothing happens, not even info pops out on dialog box

Humm.. Im not sure bout fix, bcoz //summon is not working, all other commands do, but after //summon 3031 500 nothing happens, not even info pops out on dialog box

​+1 .. //summon not working...

​+1 .. //summon not working...

​+1