Sign in to follow this  
Jacky

Spellbooks

Hello, I have decided recently to start playing (after being active during beta) and I can see there are some changes underway. And as I undestood the drops are changed to 1.5 patch, but we are in like 1.3 and there is some work in progress on LoA but not other stuff from 1.5, which means ther are several crucial things missing ... like more mobs for spellbooks drops, the update on classic meant to help ppl to get more chances to get those, so they added stuff to forest of mirrors EV etc... but u basicly cutted old drops from around Ivory tower cruma or wherever they were in 1.0 -1.3 applied new drops from 1.5 while you doesnt have the mobs for all those drops...such decisions like we will make drops already 1.5 and ppl will be "happy" about it might need some more insight what all it will cause. I am not complaining about the updates, I like those its great, but the balance with drops is now broken (not even saying how many mobs have now broken spoils, coz hand updates in DB didnt work that well, there is plenty mobs where spoil isnt set correctly). Or am I wrong and there are othwerways to drop some things which are unique to forrest of mirrors drops lists? The server might be attracting more and more new ppl and be more and more healthy/alive, but I would welcome more thinking in advance before making such changes like i described above, it brings more pain for new players, while the old ones doesnt have to care.

all the info about the new spellbooks drops can be found on the same thread with the update patch notes.

Edited by San0

rNjT5URfall the info about the new spellbooks drops can be found on the same thread with the update patch notes.

​Ofc its EV, but there are more options to drops books, which are not aviable since u made 1.5 drops w/o haveing 1.5 mobs there is plenty drops in Forest of Mirrors, you should have left for example Haste book in SoS also on trisalim tarantula until harits are aviable...

I also need to know where to drop Overlord's amulets.

Mostly need:

Pa'agrio's Rage

Seal of Suspension

Seal of Silence

​Pa'agrio's rage - Spore Zombie - Sea of Spores

Suspension - Formor Elder

Silence Trisalim Tarantula

I'll bring my stigma sorrow back here =).

It just sounds wrong to have 1 mob dropping 4 spellbooks, think of possible changes?

We have 5 sacrifice books and 3 others, dropped all the possible items that "magical creature" can give.

We are farming it for more than 2 weeks now, with cumulative average time of 6h per day. 

We will continue to farm for maximum 6 more weeks, If we don't get it - I'm expecting serious compensation from you san0. :D

this could be the part where i say muahaha i was trolling you till now, theres no stigma book drop...

but no xD book is there and some guy was talking to me on skype today and he has it. i think those magic creatures just dont like you that much xD

Why no reaction whatsoever on the fact that we have now lower chaces of getting spellbooks coz mostly having only 1 mob dropping them instead of two. Would be cool to see: "Allright dont worry, the harrits are coming also soon or we working on it or we will add back those spellbooks drops missing actually in game to the mobs where they dropped before", just anything instead of Ctrl+C  Ctrl+V from patch notes of EV. Real point of the topic is just that...never said I dont know where the books should drop.

Last afternoon I had a dream.

Our beloved server updated  to 2.0. Gfbot got his pet soulshot, and me...well I was still farming below ivory tower xD

PS: I got my gang on it now, we should get it soon =)

I'll bring my stigma sorrow back here =).

It just sounds wrong to have 1 mob dropping 4 spellbooks, think of possible changes?

We have 5 sacrifice books and 3 others, dropped all the possible items that "magical creature" can give.

We are farming it for more than 2 weeks now, with cumulative average time of 6h per day. 

We will continue to farm for maximum 6 more weeks, If we don't get it - I'm expecting serious compensation from you san0. :D

​I agree...

For ablout a weak I'm also farming below Ivory, and see the same people truying to drop the same book with no effect.

And amulet Paagrios Rage for Overlord seems to be cursed, because there are lots of others amulets for overlord and warcryer, but not exectly this one...

I already see myself farming it for months...¬¬  

Our beloved server updated  to 2.0. Gfbot got his pet soulshot, and me...well I was still farming below ivory tower xD

​bro i feel your.. for the last 3 days me and my bros farming that damn book.... around 8 hours per day. RIght now we get a lot of D armor 3 sacrofices, 2 whisper of death, and one deflect magick.  But i have an actual dream yesterday... that my se have a stigma! One day this will be a true story, but not today.

​yeah, beast shots, but it came too late and his pet died cuz of age. RIP :(

Hahaha :)) I really enjoy this joke

I laugh alot because of it man

Thank you and good luck to you gfbot =))

• Like 1

this god damn korean RNG, 2 weeks no one gets it and then sudently in like 3 days 4 or 5 ppl gets it... gotta love the power of the RNG.

• Like 1

this god damn korean RNG, 2 weeks no one gets it and then sudently in like 3 days 4 or 5 ppl gets it... gotta love the power of the RNG.

Because we got ninja's help from GM :ph34r:

Haha :)) Just kidding xD

literaly nothing changed on that book drop xD if it would be missing or something like some other drops were we would say about it and say when it was fixed, this one is funny becuz he was allways there xD

I took the earlier " Silence " .
I am aiming to Necromancer .
Do you have a drop-down list in the Forum of " Spell Book " ?
I want you to tell me the link destination .

literaly nothing changed on that book drop xD if it would be missing or something like some other drops were we would say about it and say when it was fixed, this one is funny becuz he was allways there xD

​Well guys you still didnt answer what I was asking in the topic, are you at least considering returning some spellbooks back where they were dropping untill u will have full 1.5 drops list aviable (with mobs in locations which are not rdy now). You added several spellbook to mobs where they are not in 1.5 anymore, but some not, I dont quite see the reasoning behind that.. you can focus on SB which are now exclusive for EV only thats most problematic part I guess. Thanks for any reasonable answer in advance.