Sign in to follow this  
DeathVint

Giran Harbor (trade zone)

Careful, I dont take a side here just giving facts:

FOR: 

- thats amazing initiative + the teleport is for free therefor open for everyone (even low levels and just newly started players) BIG PLUS+++

AGAINST:

- If we remove market from towns and concentrate it there our server population will seem low for the ones that are just newly started and port to towns like Gludio, Dion, Giran

Just giving the prospective there something to consider, on top of this if Giran Harbor turns to be major trade zone with NPC sellers etc. This will GIVE ADVANTAGE to the castle owners of Giran as it is under their territory and they will have biggest gain to harvest from the population who from convenience will go and shop ONLY there.

About the First Against, it could be easily contoured putting a message when you enter the game like: "Free Trade-Zone at Giran Harbor". About the second one, i agree with that, maybe create a new place that is not near any important town and make it there the Trade Zone...

About the First Against, it could be easily contoured putting a message when you enter the game like: "Free Trade-Zone at Giran Harbor". About the second one, i agree with that, maybe create a new place that is not near any important town and make it there the Trade Zone...

​The moment that you pick NPC it will be taxed by the castle lord whos NPC this belongs to.... problem is not in the zone but in the npc...

theres no need to have npcs traders there becuz u have free ports back and forward anyway, this way no one will take advantage from it with castle taxes. we might add a nostaliga and a wh keeper tho just cuz theres no problms coming out of it and no advantage for anyone. about the new comers seeing low pop in towns its still up to players if they will choose to make their shops there or in towns as they did till now, also the new players when they talk to the gatekeeper theres a RED COLOR option about the trading zone, theres no way to miss it.

• Like 1

Actualy noone is moving from towns and they wont move anytime soon if u realy want to make giran harbor a trading zone some kind of incentive is needed for players to go there. I've been there alone for most part of the week and there's no point in beeing there if im alone...cause i will not sell a thing...i think its a great idea to put everyone together even lowbies it will give them enthusiasm to keep leveling...thanks for all the great work.

What was wrong with the monster derby racetrack? 

Out of alllll the places in l2, u guys picked giran harbor. GIRAN HARBOR. l0l

Heres my dank suggestion. 

Switch it to 'Rainbow Springs Chateau trading zone'.

Incentive: 
1) Its pretty
2) Best place in l2 by far
3) Small and concise location with a gate
4) Most of the shops are in town so this would be perfect 
5) No one wants to misclick and drown in the giran harbor water / die to mobs. 
6) Works with @Sicklate's problem AFAIK, since its so far away from everything. 

Cons:
1) Reaver's 10 viewers in his twitch chat would call it a l2java server bc it isnt in classic. rofl

• Like 3

Another problem with Giran Harbor is that the tradezone can be abused to have a cheap teleport to Giran. You can go from any location to Giran Harbor for free and then use a SOE to get to Giran.

Наиболее выгодное место это МДТ .Туда изначально есть бесплатное ТП со всех городов.Для того чтобы народ переехал в гиран харбор,правильно уже сказали неделю бесплатного офф торга там сделать т.к по 1 туда навряд ли кто переедет,а за халявой все придут)). Либо админам самим переместить туда всех торгашей с городов разом чтоб было видно что там есть рынок.Так же добавить там ГМ шоп и склад с торговцами непривязаными к городу.Насчет Сое в гиран думаю ничего страшного т.к эта возможность будет у всех желающих

The best place is MDT .Initially there is a free TP from all cities.In order that the people moved to Giran Harbor,right said a week free off of bargaining to do there because 1 there is unlikely to who will move,and for a freebie, all come). Either admins themselves to move there all the shopkeepers from the cities at once so you can see that there is a market.Also there to add GM shop and warehouse with traders neprivychnye to the city.About SOE in Giran I do not worry because this opportunity will have everyone

Наиболее выгодное место это МДТ .Туда изначально есть бесплатное ТП со всех городов.Для того чтобы народ переехал в гиран харбор,правильно уже сказали неделю бесплатного офф торга там сделать т.к по 1 туда навряд ли кто переедет,а за халявой все придут)). Либо админам самим переместить туда всех торгашей с городов разом чтоб было видно что там есть рынок.Так же добавить там ГМ шоп и склад с торговцами непривязаными к городу.Насчет Сое в гиран думаю ничего страшного т.к эта возможность будет у всех желающих

​ye, learn to speak