Sign in to follow this  
iPKu

Status?

if we not change melle cp to mage cp  you will see lots melle DD in top LvL and you will cry than thay kill you :)

​Thanks for your input Captain Mushmouth.

San0  where  the EVENT   and how long for update

all other sever  give event  to  change the  mind of ppl  ... like idk   the LETTER EVENT  that u need  to make words

why do we always have to  push  GM  to have those things  wake up guys we need to keep the population on sever and  again   what u guys  doing about PoB

u wait what to open   aden ...  every one lvl 70 +  .....  and same story again  will happen  ppl will be to high   to those place

tank lvl  68  looking for clan  whit ppl 60+

or what ever  ill  quit  and sell  my  char  and maybe get ban to say it 

all other sever  give event  to  change the  mind of ppl  ... like idk   the LETTER EVENT  that u need  to make words

why do we always have to  push  GM  to have those things  wake up guys we need to keep the population on sever and  again   what u guys  doing about PoB

u wait what to open   aden ...  every one lvl 70 +  .....  and same story again  will happen  ppl will be to high   to those place

​you dont need to push anything, you need to w8 for stuff to be ready and thats when stuff gonna happen.

as i said before, we do not have a "make this instantly ready" button, and we do not have nc soft feeding us the updates, we need to do stuff by ourselves, and that takes time. if thats too hard for ppl to understand i dunno what else can we do. 

this is not a starbucks shop where you go, you ask for what kind of coffee you want and they press the button and coffee is rdy. 

and about the PoBs no one said something would change, it was said we would think about it, if you ask me personally i think ppl should buckle up and farm them same way other clans did, still we think of ways to help newer clans without hurting old ones or make it unfair for old ones. 

you guys sometimes talk and act like everything should spin around you, but lemme remind you theres more ppl on the server, you are not the only one, and those ppl still managing to make their clans grow and get the levels so i dont think the problm is the PoBs.

​you dont need to push anything, you need to w8 for stuff to be ready and thats when stuff gonna happen.

as i said before, we do not have a "make this instantly ready" button, and we do not have nc soft feeding us the updates, we need to do stuff by ourselves, and that takes time. if thats too hard for ppl to understand i dunno what else can we do. 

this is not a starbucks shop where you go, you ask for what kind of coffee you want and they press the button and coffee is rdy. 

and about the PoBs no one said something would change, it was said we would think about it, if you ask me personally i think ppl should buckle up and farm them same way other clans did, still we think of ways to help newer clans without hurting old ones or make it unfair for old ones. 

you guys sometimes talk and act like everything should spin around you, but lemme remind you theres more ppl on the server, you are not the only one, and those ppl still managing to make their clans grow and get the levels so i dont think the problm is the PoBs.

​yea  its why  Nc soft  back in time  remove  PoB  and  put the quest   cauz  its  make no sens  to  farm  15k  of PoB  and we all know that Jstop   did a trick  at start of the  server   to  get the first ally .... it took forever to perkunas to   make the sec ally

and and its the summer  maybe  u should  realize  that if u want more ppl on game .. event  make it happen  its like 2 month now  nothing

so teasing  ppl  about an update  that  will never come for month ...  u guys  should be a step ahead  and always have a event  ready to suprise ppl   not wait till  they start  ask for it 

and  please  dont do  event  like the last one  where ppl need to sit out of town thats  was  very bad event .... event for AKF  ppl 

Time to make grand come back!

LFC )

​ETA on next +16?

​Soon!

​I wonder what for.
I remember u from begining of server when u alrdy had ur bow +15 or +16 and entered full pt to cruma, so war pt came and guess what, u died 1st coz of ur pro positioning, haha, i remember this like it was today. Well u can't donate skill in game :D gl anyway on OEs

That mizuno bought 5 k POB in a week, why you can't 

​I'm guessing he doesn't have rich parents.

​Not everyone wants to invest so big amount of money in pixels like mizuno did.

• Like 1

Tbh farming/purchasing pobs is not that hard. Just the whole clan need to focus on that and buttman just want it easy cuz he need to create his neutral qqally

• Like 1

Tbh farming/purchasing pobs is not that hard. Just the whole clan need to focus on that and buttman just want it easy cuz he need to create his neutral qqally

​LOL - BURNED !

I didnt. But i have 5 lvl. they question "how!?"

​Who are "they" ? :D They must be really retarded if they ask this question. Izi pozi for spots controller

I didnt. But i have 5 lvl. they question "how!?"

​Who are "they" ? :D They must be really retarded if they ask this question. Izi pozi for spots controller

​mistake its "the" ^^ 

P.S. I bought almost all with adena.

That moment when "Veteran" asks if your CP needs tank xD

The server's greatest group of sewer rats: Buttman and his brainwashed clannies.

• Like 2