Sign in to follow this  
LastRaven

I was trying to be fair, but that's enough.

​you never were. shame on you. hope your project goes into the ground with this attitude.

Koll: "​​Give me team viewer of you PC. If I will not found autoclicker or bot - you will be unbanned." - you never were. © darkrinoa

​omfg, you idiot...
finding that file hasnt anything to do with using that file..
i wasnt botting. and you, mister expert, clamied that file was used today on that pc :P
without checking the launched programs logs, and without being on the right pc :P
wheres you real trustwhorty proof now huh?
you were asuming, all the time. you never had proof, cuz it didnt happen...
as i said, i lost my fun here thats why it was raining in giran few minutes ago.
im protecting myself to play here again

​I don't think I can trust you after you give me incorrect PC.

I seriously love the GM's on this server. /popcorn

​you prolly enjoing this cuz you got some B items just minutes ago?

​I'm actually 54 in C grade but thanks for your consideration cheater.

• Like 1

I already understand your position. You was banned for bot by person who work with bots for last 5 years and know how to check bots. And after you try to proof that you wasn't bot - you was spotted on lie. I understand that you right now trying to make anything to tell that I am retard or moron just because I spotted you on this lie and showed it.

I remember one time person tell me that he wan't botting and video from another player made doesn't show anything. I asked him to give me TW and on his desktop I found opened folder with name "bot". After I start checking this folder he closed TW, delete folder and was asking me login again. I loggined and there was no such folder on PC anymore. He was trying to tell that, folder was opened but he never start it and etc.

Edited by Koll

I already understand your position. You was banned for bot by person who work with bots for last 5 years and know how to check bots. And after you try to proof that you wasn't bot - you was spotted on lie. I understand that you right now trying to make anything to tell that I am retard or moron just because I spotted you on this lie and showed it.

I remember one time person tell me that he wan't botting and video from another player made doesn't show anything. I asked him to give me TW and on his desktop I found opened folder with name "bot". After I start checking this folder he closed TW, delete folder and was asking me login again. I loggined and there was no such folder on PC anymore. He was trying to tell that, folder was opened but he never start it and etc.

​lol, wth does that person has to do with me? like i said, i never deleted prefetch. why even check prefetch when youre scared it got deleted? why should i delete prefetch on a pc i wasnt playing on anyway? other hwid, remember? youre so full of assumings, youre funny to not even funny anymore.
let me tell you exp on botting. i dont care who your bothunterfriend is. i dont care what he told you as a proof.
the reason why i was able to help you a lot in the past months (reporting bots) was cuz i do have a lot of exp with those progs. ive played l2 since almost open beta (not yours lol), ive seen all stuff come by and used it. i know what what does, wich options, wich restrictions, wich files are created and what can be checked and not.

ive even had my own server where ppl were allowed to bot with my custom setted l2net into l2system folder...

remember when i told you today i have used keypresser in the past on your server and why? cuz i dont care about that. i only care about the truth, and that is we were botting. not doay, not ysterday, not a week ago. you found some stuff and made it appear to be evidence, while in fact it doesnt mean anything at all.
oh boy, you searched for a real program on my pc, found nothing and still kept saying this pc was used while botting today. afterdwards it was the wrong pc?
full of assuming

only the truth counted for me, i only asked some video or other proof that we were botting.
you couldnt provide that. you wanted to check all my stuff. thats were it became differently for me

​You care about truth, then give me incorrect PC to check because of what?

Even if he was wrong which I doubt he is, I don't think many people are going to miss you anyway. Good luck wherever you go, even though you'll probably just end up making a new account on the server :D

"client recognizes your program and kicks you" - this is only 1 way to ban. You can't ban fast all programs. Also we can't ban for using Razer keyboards for example, but I can make full bot with macros using this type of keyboards. 

So with clickers and bots that protection didn't see - we login in game and check them if they are moving/killing mobs and making other things automatically or it's incorrect report, also you must be away from PC to not spotted that you are checking by supports or San0 or Kse or Me and only if you are away and your char using some kind of macros automatically - you will get ban. And as I always say to staff - "don't ban if you are not 100% sure", if there any chance that he is not bot - better don't ban them.

In your case it was clear that you was botting, that why you was banned. 

• Like 1

Even if he was wrong which I doubt he is, I don't think many people are going to miss you anyway. Good luck wherever you go, even though you'll probably just end up making a new account on the server :D

​As I said, we must be 100% sure that person use bot. It's not about amount of players this ban will affect.

We already banned clans because of using bugs/bots.

"client recognizes your program and kicks you" - this is only 1 way to ban. You can't ban fast all programs. Also we can't ban for using Razer keyboards for example, but I can make full bot with macros using this type of keyboards. 

So with clickers and bots that protection didn't see - we login in game and check them if they are moving/killing mobs and making other things automatically or it's incorrect report, also you must be away from PC to not spotted that you are checking by supports or San0 or Kse or Me and only if you are away and your char using some kind of macros automatically - you will get ban. And as I always say to staff - "don't ban if you are not 100% sure", if there any chance that he is not bot - better don't ban them.

​and thats my point, we werent afk and few ppl checked on us. some of them acused us of botting, and after that i killed them just by proof :P
you banned 2 accounts of us, so what? you think ill contineu now? ive gave away all my stuff ing iran, ive banned all accounts for myself now, just to protect me from playing here. you didnt stop me, i stopped us.

​After report you was checked by our staff. It's not about "some one reported and we just ban all players that was reported".

​and thats my point, we werent afk and few ppl checked on us. some of them acused us of botting, and after that i killed them just by proof :P
you banned 2 accounts of us, so what? you think ill contineu now? ive gave away all my stuff ing iran, ive banned all accounts for myself now, just to protect me from playing here. you didnt stop me, i stopped us.

​After report you was checked by our staff. It's not about "some one reported and we just ban all players that was reported".

​yeah, again and still being an idiot. i alrdy told you that i know who reported me, cuz he was threatening me with it. we pvped, he lost, i pked him afterwards again. you had the power to check the chatlogs, you didnt. you will tell yourself everything you need to tell in order to believe yourself :)
but yes, ppl reported us, while we kicked their asses. and your friend did not check on us.

​I don't need to check chat logs, I don't need to know who reported you, because it doesn't affect on our decision when we checking person that was reported. You wasn't banned because player report you. You was banned because after report support login in game, check your char, see that you are really botting.

Log when GM teleport to you and start checking you.

Edited by Koll

jup. pls do check some chat logs too, cuz i never saw any1 or any1 asking me if i was botting :)
like i said, the ppl that asked, got an asnwer in the way of flaging/pking.
how the fuck can i answer back if i dont know theyre there :P
pff, your crap frtiend should have made some real proof like an video, not just like, >> oh wait, the player is here, lets ban him right away.
cuz i was banned around that time..... and never being asked anything. fucking idiots. ruining our game exp like this

​Your bot was relogin right after see any char near you.

thats not true. :)

​Person come to you:

You log off:

10 min after this you login and try to act like a player:

What happened on 2nd char? 

Log off.

Try to act like a person few min after.