Sign in to follow this  
LastRaven

The green line on top of chat messages means that it's first message from 20:00 till 20:30.

yep. those were the conversations. and we killed them. we werent afk. go check we pvped too :)
after i said, let them check THIS log, i pked him ;) 
cuz i trusted in you that you would see in the logs we werent botting.
seems i was wrong. 

you are so lying now. right after he offred his emi, he flagged me. and i flagged back right away. i was waiting for him to flag me. i lost that fight btw. he eidnt mentioned about that didnt he??? i returned and pked, it takes bout 10 min buff and walk toward there lol. you are so full of shit, trying to justify what you did today. we both know youre able to check fightlogs too. actionlogs. go check. he attacmed me right after his emi offering and i attacked back, and lost. nothing botting about it. i returned, go check the logs bout teleports and buffs, go ahead, check them, cuz you still havent found any proof. 

ok, you dont need proof as youre the owner and this case is alrdy solved, cuz im stopping playing here now. 
but still, you havent found any proof. i dare you to search more logs on your server :) i dare you to draw links between the real thing what happened there

20:05:16 - emi was offered.

20:06:07 - you leave server. 

Where is the lie?

Same logs, but I will hide only your account name:

Edited by Koll

Char that try to talk with you was here:

You loggined and start talking with him from here:

and btw, these are the ppl you trust?????
they were with 3, not talking all 3 of them. 1 was treatheing us. while we werent bots.
these are the ppl you trust?
better dig good into your logs and trust that

​I don't understand what you are talking about. I was just checking logs as you asked.

You will still be banned because when support checked you - you was botting.

Edited by Koll

and btw, these are the ppl you trust?????
they were with 3, not talking all 3 of them. 1 was treatheing us. while we werent bots.
these are the ppl you trust?
better dig good into your logs and trust that

​I don't understand what you are talking about. I was just checking logs as you asked.

You will still be banned because when support checked you - you was botting.

​you keep showing me ppl that came to me. yes tghey came to me. so what? go check what rly happened there, instead of trusting them blindly.

let me explain that situation once more, even though you can unban me, i banned myself 100% by giving away my shit, remember???

now, pay attention, here it comes:

your bothuntinggroup comes up to me, talking that emi giving crap.
he first asked if i was a bot, and i like to no respond to that. most ppl start flagging and thats fun. they dont expect pvp.
i thought i could win, so i waited.
and yes, right after that he flagged me, i flagged back. i lost that fight clearly.
i logged out, cuz i logged in my pvp char, wich was there. cant remember wich one, cuz i have 2 pvp chars. 
their acc names are darkrinoa1 and rinoa1. i alrdy told ya, go check those logs.

a pvp event followed, few of them died, but our pvp chars died too.
after that i logged in my dawrf (slammers) and came back.

whats not to understand about this??
was this your big proof?
you can look up everything about this.
thnx for this day, you rly ruined all our fun by trusting your wrong hunterteam

and you keep saying that i still be banned, cuz some1 checked on us and we were botting? that some did come to us as i can see now in your teleport logs. but that check never happened..... ty for honesty here, pffff, ty for rly testing if we were bots, instead of ban right away, while we cant even talk cuz we didnt know :)

​This is GM checking you:

01/05/2016 17:11:05. At this time you was spotted on bot. We get report on you at: 2016-04-30 14:53:09 via ticket. You was already reported by another person before this logs:

We check you after report was made ( cause we must do this ) and only after this check you was banned because you was botting.

Edited by Koll

I spend too much time on you. 

You was banned because there was report on you. Then support ( that I trust ) login in game, check you and see that you was using bot ( you can tell that it doesn't happened as much as you want even after I showed you logs that it was ).

Also after I asked you to get TW ( because I was 100% sure that it will be easy to find program that you used in your PC logs and just close this topic ) - you gave me incorrect PC to check and then when I find out that it's incorrect PC you start telling me that you will not give me correct PC ( because you scared that I will see bot on it ).

We are not interested in just login in game and ban everyone that we want. We are banning only persons who are botting/scamming/using bugs. But we must be very careful that's why if there any chance that person is innocent - we will not ban him, or in cases of scam/bug if we not sure if he was really involved, we contacting this person and trying to get explanation from him.

hehe player who say spend month for game have person for exp and like he say : i logged out, cuz i logged in my pvp char, wich was there. cant remember wich one, cuz i have 2 pvp chars. 

Its mean he have 2 pvp chars in the same location where he exp low lvl char ? and he wana say he dont know whitch he log in ? omg... come to us we wana PK you...

So you want to tell me that. You was playing normally and then just get ban for nothing. Nothing strange happened and etc?

So you want to tell me that. You was playing normally and then just get ban for nothing. Nothing strange happened and etc?

​ofc i was playing normally....

so you want to tell me you just spend another few minutes on me, without checking those 2 account names too?
go check them man...

​So there was no check. Nothing strange happened in game before your get ban.

Edited by Koll

​ofc i was playing normally....

so you want to tell me you just spend another few minutes on me, without checking those 2 account names too?
go check them man...

​So there was no check. No nothing strange happened before your get ban.

​d/c

cmon man, what are you trying to say?

GM teleport to you:

This is one of the checking part. GM start killing mobs before you attack them. I understand that you can't know about this if you are AFK:

Edited by Koll

It's funny how cheaters always adamantly deny that they cheated to the very end. Makes me interested in the psychology behind it.

It's funny how cheaters always adamantly deny that they cheated to the very end. Makes me interested in the psychology behind it.

They don't want to admit to themsleves that they were caught. That's all... nothing more. :D