Sign in to follow this  
TanyRadiance

New summons

Summons on new update  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Do your want new summons "such as belssing quien and Serafim" on new update

• Yes, "I belive it will helpful for game"
    • No, I belive it will give a disbalance and admins should follow Korean updates by time.

Good evening/morning dear users of our server. I maked this voting and discustion tread to rise an important matter. Me and my const party fellow belive that new summons can great some disbalance for cosnt party players. Especially new warlock and elemental summoner  summons. Many const party will lvl up summons on box only for benefit of new buffs, and only 10 - 20 people maximum " active summoners" on this server will benefit from this update. I can be agree with adding soulshots but not an summons buffs. Pls think carefully before making decision on voting thread.

Summon Founders....

Best, Your TanyRadiance

I voted for the wrong option. Whoops. 

Well you can say that about half the classes in the game then.

Oh why have a wc/pp/ee/se/bd/sws if a cp is just gonna box it.

Id 100% have beast shots over these summons anyway. Because I am biased and nightshade doesn't compare with the other two. Especially since my shadow's VR recieved the ncsoft's nerf of the year award. 

But honestly, summoner is in the shitter right now, and they need something. 

If there was no class changing option. I would say,

"goodluck trying to level one of these fuckers, I hope you have a second monitor and you love to play hearthstone". 

Id 100% have beast shots over these summons anyway. Because I am biased and nightshade doesn't compare with the other two. Especially since my shadow's VR recieved the ncsoft's nerf of the year award. 

"goodluck trying to level one of these fuckers, I hope you have a second monitor and you love to play hearthstone". 

​I have 9 people in const party and 6-8 hours of game time a day.... and we have allmost all boxes.... Let's server choce what to do.. I just want that admins follow Korea update, and do not build some java server....

​I have 9 people in const party and 6-8 hours of game time a day.... and we have allmost all boxes.... Let's server choce what to do.. I just want that admins follow Korea update, and do not build some java server....

​we said from the beggining we would not be blindly following korean updates on 100 %. and again about the java, you guys need to get your defenitions straight, what does the fact of having a skill diferent from official has to do with making the server java? oO

i might be a bit suspect to talk since i play elemental summoner, but if in your defenition of balance is to have 3 completely solo classes who have no part in any party setup do the lack of usefulness. and in same cases even solo is messed up, you are in the right track, in case you believe every class should have a chance of doing something with others, then this post is total useless and u are not very enlightned guy.

​What is your definition of a 'Java Server'?

You do realize that NCSOFT korea is more of a 'Java Server' than l2classic club right?

They literally have a pay 2 win shop. Anything you want in game. Just slide the credit card across your monitor and get any +16 weapon/armor you want.

The admins would be incompetent if they were to follow them blindly. 

Along with that, Innova is dying swiftly due to the ridiculous changes they made to this game. 

admins, lets plz remove bladedancers and swordsingers and healers, cuz constant parties have this chars playing all time and it brings disbalance to the game...

constant party have allways advantage by the fact they are CONSTANT, not cuz class A or B has the skill X or Y... lol. another useless poll in this fórum imo like many others before...

theres a class who is only good to kill mobs alone and if you have lots of patience, ppl do something to try to change it and make this chars usefull again and everyone goes mad... seriously...

and just for you information mr i want all like on korea, this pets exist on korea, but with full power buffs. at least in here admins had the brightness of beeing carefull with it to not make it too strong.

also this will bring some balance to the set ups also, mages farm speed wont increase that much with pony buff while fighters farm speed will increase slightly even if they go single target only. you guys rly need to look around and realized theres more to this game then 1 char and it owns skills and start seeing how it would help other chars.

for long time we have melee complaining they are weaker, and farm slower, well this just changed with this update, get a phantom sumoner on it and you will have debuff from cubic you will kill faster, make phantom sumoner use the nightshade debuff and you will kill faster, get a warlock you will deal bigger damage and you will kill faster.. all of this bringing a bit more chance for non mage parties to catch up on the farming speed.

if i would have something to complain about the update would be the gladiator sonic move, but i honestly dont think it will have such big impact as ppl think except as escape. ppl is just to blind, stupid or ignorant to see the biger plan and look only for the char as a individual.

props for the updates.

keep 'em coming.

• Like 1

Good evening/morning dear users of our server. I maked this voting and discustion tread to rise an important matter. Me and my const party fellow belive that new summons can great some disbalance for cosnt party players. Especially new warlock and elemental summoner  summons. Many const party will lvl up summons on box only for benefit of new buffs, and only 10 - 20 people maximum " active summoners" on this server will benefit from this update. I can be agree with adding soulshots but not an summons buffs. Pls think carefully before making decision on voting thread.

Summon Founders....

Best, Your TanyRadiance

​Lol you gotta be kidding me. I dont understand why are you upset about this. You are telling that it will benefit only 10-20 real summoners on server... yeah thats maybe true, but did you ask yourself why only few people? Bcs summoners (with all the respect) sucks now. This is actually something that can make this class not enjoyable, but finally playable.

Other thing, why you bring here "disbalance for constant players"? Disbalance from what? You are mad that you have to level new box? Or finding real player? or just you dont want to change party setup? If you are that mad about it then lvl up your summoner too. It will be same situation like now with prophets for example (i know personally only one active PP). Honestly I consider that CP system as a cancer which almost killed this beautiful game. CP players seems to me like slaves of this game, like living alarm clocks. Log in at exact time, log out at exact time, no socializing and making new friends in clan/or just randoms ... I can understand that CPs are usually better if you want be "successfull" (thats why wickedsick rolling out the server - they seems to me they are created onyl from CPs). Please dont get me wrong, i have no problem with you if you want to play in CP, thats your decision. But I really can´t see reason why you don ´t want small boost for classes that need it most (and in this situation are almost completely useless) and argumenting by disbalance for constants (this game was not designed for constants but for everyone). 

Actually i am very gratefull to admin staff for creating their own way of classic server. I am glad that they dont brainlessly follow the path from Koreans and actually trying to fix things that the original devs really fucked up (castle shop for example, PK scrolls - hope soon will be that Q instead of it as theye promised, hiting your CC in mass pvp etc)... 

Summon Founders....

Best, Your TanyRadiance

​Lol you gotta be kidding me. I dont understand why are you upset about this. You are telling that it will benefit only 10-20 real summoners on server... yeah thats maybe true, but did you ask yourself why only few people? Bcs summoners (with all the respect) sucks now. This is actually something that can make this class not enjoyable, but finally playable.

Other thing, why you bring here "disbalance for constant players"? Disbalance from what? You are mad that you have to level new box? Or finding real player? or just you dont want to change party setup? If you are that mad about it then lvl up your summoner too. It will be same situation like now with prophets for example (i know personally only one active PP). Honestly I consider that CP system as a cancer which almost killed this beautiful game. CP players seems to me like slaves of this game, like living alarm clocks. Log in at exact time, log out at exact time, no socializing and making new friends in clan/or just randoms ... I can understand that CPs are usually better if you want be "successfull" (thats why wickedsick rolling out the server - they seems to me they are created onyl from CPs). Please dont get me wrong, i have no problem with you if you want to play in CP, thats your decision. But I really can´t see reason why you don ´t want small boost for classes that need it most (and in this situation are almost completely useless) and argumenting by disbalance for constants (this game was not designed for constants but for everyone). 

Actually i am very gratefull to admin staff for creating their own way of classic server. I am glad that they dont brainlessly follow the path from Koreans and actually trying to fix things that the original devs really fucked up (castle shop for example, PK scrolls - hope soon will be that Q instead of it as theye promised, hiting your CC in mass pvp etc)... 

​Now read above and read all posts of Kure from the moment of 1.5 announce, bcoz this guy is 100% right and i can't make such good responses, he writes all i would like to write. 100% agree.

And from me:

So u prefer to see 2 summoners instead of these 10-20? Smthing is wrong with u. It's L2 it has 31 classes its nice to see some other instead of just gladiator (biggest sht ever) and WL. Go do ur aoe in constant party and leave ur invalid thoughts. U think that CP is going to be buffing from summoner outside pt? U invite BD every 2min also for dances? Bcoz if im not wrong blessings re 2min also. 

And again, did u read well patch notes? It's only lvl 2, propably its not giving much anyway, u didnt wait for pts on test server before making ur hurr durr.

​LOL. Almost all boxes, so if u take summoner box it makes no difference, u re still sad ppl. 

"Let's server choce what to do.. I just want that admins follow Korea update, and do not build some java server...."

haha, this is funny "let's server chose" but u "want" - well sorry to tell u that, but u re not "server". And guess what, at ur voting server is choosing to introduce new summons. Make ur vote and deal with it.

EDIT:

another though. Why this got introduced in Korea with 2.0 not earlier? Bcoz Korea is 1x so when they introduced this ppl had 70 lvl. If we introduce this with 2.0 on x3 server everybody gonna be 76+lvl and nobody will see idea of rerolling into summoner if he alrdy have almost max lvl.
Even so at Korea 2.0 u can see only 1 summoner on Oly that farmed w.o soulshots all this time. So GG.

2nd. they dont need pet ss if they have +16 weapon from P2W shop

• Like 1

​"P2W shop" anyone on any server can buy ++weapons for cash if they want, calling moving this option to server auction to reduce 'black market' trades as 'P2W shop' is a bit of stretch.

​"P2W shop" anyone on any server can buy ++weapons for cash if they want, calling moving this option to server auction to reduce 'black market' trades as 'P2W shop' is a bit of stretch.

Look, I really however hard I try, I can not understand how there can be any player unhappy with the innovation brought to the Summoners.
I play Lineage 2 a long time, and whenever it was presented a new update I noticed that most of the players with whom I played had some criticism, something they did not like.
But due to a false moralism, or Puritanism of players, always preferred to abide by the changes Retail and play a game on your sincere opinion, I was wrong.
I was very, very happy indeed with this administration's attitude to take the initiative to try to correct a mistake that hurt the game, a class in the game, and with caution, without excesses. I congratulate you all for this.
The discontented say only one thing, look like children. Nothing happened yet, there is no basis for constructive criticism.
But in my opinion, however positive they can be the new summons, I believe that Pet Soulshots / blesseds would be more effective in solving the problem I notice with the class.

I think the problem with the pet soulshots is not about the consequences in Summoner classes, but in the others, like DA's, etc.

I think the problem with the pet soulshots is not about the consequences in Summoner classes, but in the others, like DA's, etc.

​Setzer I agree with you totally that the inclusion of SS // BSS for pets would result in a benefit to the Summoners classes and all the others that have a summon. But I analyze the effectiveness of inclusion, which I assume would be more effective with SS than with the new summons, targeting current class deficiencies, which are more positive than the news, remain unchanged.

​Setzer I agree with you totally that the inclusion of SS // BSS for pets would result in a benefit to the Summoners classes and all the others that have a summon. But I analyze the effectiveness of inclusion, which I assume would be more effective with SS than with the new summons, targeting current class deficiencies, which are more positive than the news, remain unchanged.

​The dark panther/mechanical golem actually has weaker stats than summoners.

Resulting in clown fiestas like this: 

I remember watching an l2classic pvp video where a fully buffed dark panther was hitting a gladiator in robes for 50 damage.

Panther was white for the gladiator, indicating it was in its level range.

https://youtu.be/IbeFhwzZaKc?t=164

edit: Oh wait it was 28 damage, with 44 crit rate.

Damn, if only the pather could of hit another 339x he could of killed him. 

Im glad theres no beast shots in the 1.5. 
56 damage, 44 crit, using 4-7x beast shots (50a per shot) a hit? Pls ncsoft, I only can get so wet.  
We gotta at least give archers ranged silences before we add that to the game.

There is no reason why a necro would use it's summon to PVE [IT WOULD COST THEM A FORTUNE] when they can get into LOA AOE groups.
And summons straight up are garbage in pvp due to the new pet movement system carried over from GOD. 
A feature that was only implemented because in GOD you can have like 4 servitors at once. 
It was most probably left in there due to laziness. 

NCSOFT korea based this whole clown fiesta classic idea based on their in game shop.
Why do you guys think the EXP curve is so ridiculous. 
So you have to buy their stupid EXP boosts in order to play this game without wanting to kill yourself.  

And summons straight up are garbage in pvp due to the new pet movement system carried over from GOD. 
A feature that was only implemented because in GOD you can have like 4 servitors at once. 

​This actually make me curious. How exactly pet movment system changed? I dont know anything about it, enlighten me please. Thank you

​This actually make me curious. How exactly pet movment system changed? I dont know anything about it, enlighten me please. Thank you

​They attempt to run behind the target before they initiate an attack which makes them clunky as hell. 

​The dark panther/mechanical golem actually has weaker stats than summoners.

But summoner is not that offensive like DA and Warsmith is. Warsmith +12 STR stunlock u to death that comes quickly by 500dmg per skill. DA fearlock/stunlock u. And then between their hits summon deals some dmg also. Mechanic Golem deals also nice dmg from his nuke. Panther strike is not stupid also.
Summoner got no of such things, he mostly basing on watching the entire show eventually heal summon and praying for luck that any of his decend cubic trigger then pray for luck if it land. Maybe nuke for 150dmg crit from 1st class spell...
If we talk bout Pet SS, bigger advantage gain DA/Warsmith than any summoner. But they have bigger advantage even w.o pet ss in game.