Sign in to follow this  
Aduha

restart time

Depending where you live...

Server maintenance is at 6 am where I live :P

​server runs on CET time. 

How about to make restarts at night time ~4AM? 

​lot of peaople plays at that time (mostly south americans)... meanwhile at 11 AM south americans sleeping and majority of europeans are at work, so online in that time is i think the lowest. Only maybe Asians are affected (Soulmate?) but cmon, its just 30 minute break... 

​lot of peaople plays at that time (mostly south americans)... meanwhile at 11 AM south americans sleeping and majority of europeans are at work, so online in that time is i think the lowest. Only maybe Asians are affected (Soulmate?) but cmon, its just 30 minute break... 

​Who cares? Server is European. 

​Admin staff care. And it is a good thing. I believe they have good reason to run maintenance at that time so you have two options. Deal with it or leave the server. Simple as that. 

​Admin staff care. And it is a good thing. I believe they have good reason to run maintenance at that time so you have two options. Deal with it or leave the server. Simple as that. 

​As I said server is European, and you have no power here. So YOU have to deal with it.

​As I said server is European, and you have no power here. So YOU have to deal with it.

​Neither do YOU.

Server is global, it's only located in Europe :)

• Like 1

Server is international, you have to evaluate the best time for the 50% + 1 people around (you cant be 100% satisfied with everyone), and TBH, 11AM is not that bad of a time for restarts.

Dear friends!

Restart time wasn't chosen randomly.

1 - by server statistics this time is the time with minimal online.

2 - our restarts are not automatic, but manual and being made by 2 people: Koll and a scripter, because almost every maintenance we are implementing fixes/updates and they have to be installed, checked and fixed if needed before turning the server back on. And for our scripter it's the best possible time to run maintenance.

We hope for your understanding.

Best regards

• Like 1

​Man, you sound like such an entitled prick sometimes. The server doesn't revolve around you and your basement dweller clan.

​what's good for you, to change the time of restart ?

Dear friends!

Restart time wasn't chosen randomly.

1 - by server statistics this time is the time with minimal online.

2 - our restarts are not automatic, but manual and being made by 2 people: Koll and a scripter, because almost every maintenance we are implementing fixes/updates and they have to be installed, checked and fixed if needed before turning the server back on. And for our scripter it's the best possible time to run maintenance.

We hope for your understanding.

Best regards

​+1 ! 

​Q.Q poor baby. 

Based on experience from another projects that run on CET time. Global updates were in day time, but weekly only at night. 

It was only suggestion.

Let me explain to you that majority doesn't count it such sings like CS and some other stuff. People see that server run on +1GMT and making conclusions should they start play here or no. 

And i'm mad when someone try to tell me that crowd > order.

Based on experience from another projects that run on CET time. Global updates were in day time, but weekly only at night. 

It was only suggestion.

Let me explain to you that majority doesn't count it such sings like CS and some other stuff. People see that server run on +1GMT and making conclusions should they start play here or no. 

​Stop fucking cry, restart times are planned perfectly. Only "crowd" here seems to be you, you have no work to do at that time?

Children of forum, no one is crying here. It's suggestion section.

It was only suggestion.

​Stop fucking cry, restart times are planned perfectly. Only "crowd" here seems to be you, you have no work to do at that time?

​Usually i woke up when restart is already done. 

Children of forum, no one is crying here. It's suggestion section.

It was only suggestion.

​Usually i woke up when restart is already done. 

​Then... WHY IN THE NAME OF GOD are you complaining about it?