Sign in to follow this  
6a6ywka

Best second window for spoiler ?

Hello everybody ! 
Who can tell me what is best to create a second window for spoiler (PvP\PvE) 
And why this class is suitable?B|

SE is best option, dps buffs and recharge. And you get Stigma later which helps for tougher mobs.

SE is best option, dps buffs and recharge. And you get Stigma later which helps for tougher mobs.

​if u manage to get the Sb for :D

However i have the same Opinion. SE is the best support for a Spoiler

• Like 1

​I know man, my dorf has been in that damn pit last few nights and all I have to show for it is one DeathWhisper book :(

​are you sure? SHe ?  ok ... :)
but she dont have some useful baffs for spoiler... :( 
(Blessed Shield,Magic Barrier and of course Haste ( 1 haste potion all game, not good ) 
And what if Stigma?Debaff? 
maybe PP good for spoiler (pvp and pve) , it`s not just spoiler for farm , this is the main character ;)and I often fighting with other players!

(Blessed Shield,Magic Barrier and of course Haste ( 1 haste potion all game, not good ) 
maybe PP good for spoiler (pvp and pve) , it`s not just spoiler for farm , this is the main character ;)and I often fighting with other players!

​You can go PP, but I think you will regret it later on. Spoilers run out of mp very fast, and about haste potion they are cheap and you won't get haste level 2 on your PP until like 52 anyway.

​Stigma is a debuff on enemy that increases damage from short-range weapons, meaning you'll take down mobs faster :)

Depends really - if you can manage your mana well, PP is also good - as you said it's Haste 2, Berserker Spirit which also helps a lot, Magic Barrier helps awful lot in PvP... +You don't have to go on the second window as much.

• Like 1

​Stigma is a debuff on enemy that increases damage from short-range weapons, meaning you'll take down mobs faster :)

Depends really - if you can manage your mana well, PP is also good - as you said it's Haste 2, Berserker Spirit which also helps a lot, Magic Barrier helps awful lot in PvP... +You don't have to go on the second window as much.

​You will have to go to the second window a lot though without VR :P

​I know man, my dorf has been in that damn pit last few nights and all I have to show for it is one DeathWhisper book :(

​I've now been here for a week and I have 5 deathwhisper's to show for it. No stigma though,and no shield reflect.

​I've now been here for a week and I have 5 deathwhisper's to show for it. No stigma though,and no shield reflect.

​Soon there'll be "WTS SE lvl 60 for Stigma Spellbook" :D

​You can go PP, but I think you will regret it later on. Spoilers run out of mp very fast, and about haste potion they are cheap and you won't get haste level 2 on your PP until like 52 anyway.

​Ye maybe i will regret :) but i have noticed such a thing , at the classic if you sit down you mp regen very fast , since not other chronicles :) (Armor Mastery and Vital Force such a good passive skills , you know about that? )
And if i take SHe , vamp 1 or 2 lvl dont give me 100% regen , stigma is a good debaff but  second window need me for baff and little heal , not for allways switching between windows and pressing Stigma on the MOBS ! :D