Sign in to follow this  
basstah

FPS increase

Question is, is it possible to make game less laggy in terms of fps, i got everything on low and 1024x768 and it lags anyways...idk what they did with the game, i can play IL with everything on high on 1440x900 just fine...

I have not experienced bad performance with this client, but I changed cachesize=32 to higher values on l2.ini.

Maybe you can try to use an altered l2.ini , but honestly I would be surprised if it made a big difference :/

If you want test this l2.ini already encrypted to 413 : DOWNLOAD LINK

The only differences from that ini to the original are :
- changed cachesize to higher value ( 32 is ... TOO LOW !! :D )
- changed websites from original RU websites , to lineage2classic.com  ( ingame "website" buttons should now open this webpage and not RU retail )

REMEMBER TO BACKUP YOUR OLD L2.INI !!! Better safe than sorry :) ( original l2.ini included in rar just in case )
Admins : if my posting of this l2.ini breaks any rules plz fell free to delete this post ( and sorry )

:( 

Personally I haven't had any issues , but some ppl were reporting stuttering when monsters die :/

Maybe it's related to latency like petegws implied ?

Really dunno what it could be :(
I hope you can find the reason and fix it .

On some clients i have lags too and i could fix lag when i disabled the reflections in the l2 settings. From full to noone. It might help you try it.

I dont get it tbh. This game is so old already GFX wise and still today some have problems with it.

I can 4 box or more without any problems or frame rate drops. And my pc isnt the newest atm and is a laptop.

All settings full/high and windows that are almost at 1080 reso.

If you have a laptop aswell with the bad and ugly "OPTIMUS" from nvidia make sure you use your gfx card and not the CPU one.