Sign in to follow this  
Cleef

Mizuno/QuickSh0t cheats on l2classic.club

Hello,

I would like to inform about cheat/fraud in a large scale. 

Mizuno/Quicksh0t trading Eminence Bow+12 in global chat. After i offered trade, he mail me skype for talk.. then (u can see video):

he came up with a story in which he went on vacation, leaving his ailing brother to play in his characters. 
He said the brother could not make the trade action (due to illness) but for some reason he could use mail... 
then repeatedly asked to send him to exchange game items by mail. I warned him that if he is lying, it will be obvious fraud, and will be punishing by the administration. He agreed with this fact.

in conversation it became clear that he was lying, and that there is no "sick brother" because He exping and pvp at this very moment... and cancelled trade etc.

Evidence video: http://rutube.ru/video/633732ffbf57de5b94fe317b17c626c8/   https://rutube.ru/video/52a534c29b51f28b3471ae900f7a6d2a/

I hope such insolence will be punished

• Thanks 1

I told you i wasnt interested in the trade. lol. its called a joke fool..   the owner would be responsible for their own ignorance. if i was interested in the trade from the begining i would have accepted the trade. but you persisted and continued to try to make a trade with me which i declined from the start,

Hello,

I would like to inform about cheat/fraud in a large scale. 

Mizuno/Quicksh0t trading Eminence Bow+12 in global chat. After i offered trade, he mail me skype for talk.. then (u can see video):

he came up with a story in which he went on vacation, leaving his ailing brother to play in his characters. 
He said the brother could not make the trade action (due to illness) but for some reason he could use mail... 
then repeatedly asked to send him to exchange game items by mail. I warned him that if he is lying, it will be obvious fraud, and will be punishing by the administration. He agreed with this fact.

in conversation it became clear that he was lying, and that there is no "sick brother" because He exping and pvp at this very moment... and cancelled trade etc.

Evidence video: http://rutube.ru/video/633732ffbf57de5b94fe317b17c626c8/   https://rutube.ru/video/52a534c29b51f28b3471ae900f7a6d2a/

I hope such insolence will be punished

​Hello. Quality of video is too low. I can't ready anything. Please upload on Youtube.

this guy have valhalla +10 demon staff +12 set demon +6 set avadon +6,... please check it.

Cleef, dont be mad because I didnt want to trade my bow for your shit offer

​Justification style: "I was trying to deceive you, because you and your proposal I do not like" - wtf, who is mad here??
If you think you can get away with cheating - you're mistaken. You are so brave that kept harassing me again and again with your "offer" mail my items. 

https://dropmefiles.com/31P3i

there is screenshots, where u can see quots: Somnia: "don't trust Quicksh0t/Mizuno he is try to Cheat/Scum by mail during a trade

Quicksh0t: "cause i dont want ur trade"

that is evidence in couple with my report before!

and in other screenshots he try to spam me again and requires more items from me (50kk more) ...

he know that he will be punished, and in this case he tries in vain to sell fast his emi+12 (u can check in screen his spam too).

* I was disconnected and asking people to mail me screenshots with his answer to me (evidence) - thats why i blackout nickname, cuz that man ask for that).

I didnt do anything, I didnt scam you.. I didnt take anything from you.. So, what did I do wrong here?  you think i can be punished for something I didnt even do?  a scam is when something is taken.. 

I took nothing from you.   so? how a scam? your nothing but a hater kid. dont hate the player. hate the game. 

this guy have valhalla +10 demon staff +12 set demon +6 set avadon +6,... please check it.

​Check what? He is allowed to donate as much as he wants, I don't agree with it but it's his money.

I didnt do anything, I didnt scam you.. I didnt take anything from you.. So, what did I do wrong here?  you think i can be punished for something I didnt even do?  a scam is when something is taken.. 

I took nothing from you.   so? how a scam? your nothing but a hater kid. dont hate the player. hate the game. 

​You try to steal my items by mail with stupid story about your "diseased 13 years old Brother", "which can use mail-trade only but didn't know what mean simple trade". You ask me to trade first few times... In End of our conversation in Skype  You admitted that all this is a lie, there is no brother, you have not gone for the vacation, and that I'm stupid fool.

You come up with a criminal divorce scheme - which gives a path of retreat to you (all can be attributed to the fictional diseased brother, which can sell or crystallize that items (cuz deseased)) - cool excuse to admins in case anything happens! 

Even that guy tried to scam you and he got your items. You can ask support team to return it to you. He will be banned but of course you have to pay for the service

If thats the goal you want to achived. Making his char is banned. Just do it!

Nothing is serious here so imo you guys dont need to waste your time on this anymore

Better stop this and log in game :ph34r: Find his location then /target /useskillforce

Thats it xD

Even that guy tried to scam you and he got your items. You can ask support team to return it to you. He will be banned but of course you have to pay for the service

If thats the goal you want to achived. Making his char is banned. Just do it!

Nothing is serious here so imo you guys dont need to waste your time on this anymore

Better stop this and log in game :ph34r: Find his location then /target /useskillforce

Thats it xD

​If you will spotted that guy trying to scam you - just contact me, I will ban him right after scam + I will give you your items back immediately without any payment.

I will be SWAT waiting for transfer complete :ph34r:

• Like 1

Koll, Confirmed. Saw first hand how he is scamming people. I know of 2 others that have been scammed by this guy as well regarding real money, so i decided to get proof.

He coaxes people in with whatever gear he has, and then gets their skype to offer them deals etc etc. Then he turns around and scams that person to get more.

Its a sad day when a person like this joins the server, can we get rid of this plague off the server please? I have paved the way.

I can provide more if needed.

http://imgur.com/a/AjLLM

[5:40:32 PM] shawn: [5/13/2016 2:40:01 PM] Scott Nuckols: maybe if som1 quit
[5/13/2016 2:40:03 PM] shawn: ive been looking since i came back
[5/13/2016 2:40:23 PM] Scott Nuckols: what would you pay for waterworkz
[5/13/2016 2:40:43 PM] shawn: 7800 he can do $265
[5/13/2016 2:40:57 PM] shawn: waterworks isnt 60+ :P
[5/13/2016 2:41:29 PM] Scott Nuckols: negotiate 250 fast buy

its ok waterworks. i will be posting images too believe me. 

http://imgur.com/skOjlV8

I believe this is the conversation you are referencing. In no way shape or form was I offering to sell a char, I was simply gauging what you would pay for a character. Meanwhile you were still trying to push a purchase for rmt. Ps, I have full convo for the gm's if they wish to actually investigate instead of throwing around bans. Unless revealing a plague to you means indiscriminately banning those who bring you information

its not even about that. lol you got banned for other reasons.. believe me i shared screen on skype with Koll and showed him everything..

if you want to come to an agreement with the both of us and the GMs, maybe unban us all we can try. but thats your choice.

Sign in to follow this