Sign in to follow this  
Felwith

New need help

Hello everyone glad to of found a hardcore classic server. Any tips on early game. I'm running a lvl 20 scavenger and I'm afraid that my no grade weapon isn't gonna cut it much longer. What's best money maker. Anyone out there to share some advice. Should I reroll the class I wanna main, I aiming for archer as I played one in live.  Or just keep at the spoiler ? 

I cant believe anyone farming solo killing mobs 1 by 1,yes all have tried that but most efficient farm from 20-40 is aoe ac/for.I always want a spoiler in my party,to get extra mats.For the newbie weapon,if you non stop farm 7days you will reach 40lvl,but we must not have real life for that time :P .Archer is harder to exp cause noone wants them to aoe party cause of no aoe skills,you must create cp too boost archer.Crafter i think is the best money making class and after spoiler,no need for you to reroll,you can farm your items(mats) but you cant craft them,no big deal.Every class is playable and fun but i believe with a cp its more easy,but hard to create one.

Does aoe spoil work really . Can't seem to taret the second mob with shift click. So I can only sweep one 

​its a non-target aoe skill i suppose ?

Does aoe spoil work really . Can't seem to taret the second mob with shift click. So I can only sweep one 

​its a non-target aoe skill i suppose ?

​qloc is right. its non target aoe

The only decent money from spoiling starts at 50+ with sop from dark lords. Best option for beginner archer is to get weapon from ah and go for dual box with prp. Singe hiting exp for archer is ok. It just gets boring sometimes.  But you can always find or make raid parties whenever you can - in that way exp is even faster and loot is bigger. If i would be new here, i would not go for spoiler, unless it would be main char.

My 2 cents,

Find a clan that you think you will like. That way you can play your main straight away. No need to worry about buffs because of main buffers. If you think archer is the way to go then yes team up with more archers but also bd sws pp wc & ol are teammates. The best thing about archers is they are very very wanted in raids so you dont really have to worry about xp. To get equips and adena you can always make a spoiler/ get lucky at raiding ;)