Sign in to follow this  
HellHound

Blessed Scroll of Escape - BSOE

Hello,

please rise price of BSOE in clan halls / castles... to avoid ppl use it all the time... its boring then...

I suggest to make price 250k, its cheper than bought in market from NORMA / COLs... but still its not so cheap to use it everytime...

THX

Hellhound, Hey. Yesterday you certainly amused me with his statement that in the clan and Allie Perkunas is that you are constantly on blessedsoe. What are you such a mega-player kill one, but a whole party runs away from you. You assert itself in this way? When the bailiff to the players that 20 lvlov smaller than you? Will explain to you one more time, the clan for which you said is not a member of the alliance Perkunas (Wicked), this is the first. Second, there is still a mega skill at EE, it is also proposed to make the fee?
Third, and do not forget the basic reasons for that on the spot, not always willing to take the fight. The lack of mana, the absence at that time and so buff. You want to be the enemy number 1 for alli? Then do not cry.

And no, I'm sorry. Judging by your post you worthless online, and you find it is impossible to ever score in the corners of some that you will not meet.
Or did you crawl out from the hole when the end prime time Perkunas and timefordrama?

I laugh, we'll have good human relations on the game, but like your behavior and statements allow me to suggest that you are 10 years old child.

I'm sorry for the harshness, but such statements as of yesterday you're trying to provoke like a child.
I just laughed with you and your views on the game.
Forces you do not have enough confirm your words completely.

Sorry for Engl, it isnt my native or widely used language by me.

HAHA, and you had  title "respect your enemy"??? When you do kidding provocations? You are strange bad guy. 

From now - first enemie for me. I m very principled, can w8 many hours to do what i want, i m lower lvl than you for 5 lvls, but you was died in EV FROM me not 1 time, you are cool with your tatoos only in MDT.

And today he created the topic,

admins, do bsoe more expensive, because i m a hero and all charachters 40+ bsoe from me, i wanna kill them.

WANNA to insult you

for ppl like someone say i am 40 lvl i wana say that bsoe must be just in CH. so stop cry abaut what someone wana make price biggest, its better for tham. in donation shop  like B soe or B res need delete at all,its classic not star wars server. if dont wana war leave clan, change party for more pvp players, not farmings bots and start fight on self lvl locations, not like we see 43 lvl exping on 55+ location and die from 55+ players and crying "xaxaxa 55+ come and kill 43+"

i m not crying, crying he to do new price and crying that cant kill couse all soed

Zorg, i m respect you, but you dont know what about i said. Couse that was situation yesterday in game, he walking and crying to all server about his problem, couse someone soed from him.

And now i see that he create topic, in another topic he talk about this situation allwhere.

and i m 56+

I do not want anyone in the conflict, I just wanted him to express my opinion. And wanna to do "it" my enemy for all time.

I did not lift up their achievements and failures of the more

Just few my notes to the topic (with cold head)...

First of all, I cant really blame some ppl to use blessedsoe when they face glad 1v1. Its almost impossible to defeat him for most classes imo if his stuns are landing (even when 1/2 lands with that sick cooldown)...

Hellhound is blamin ppl here mostly from wickedsick that they use it the most often. Of course, cos thats our main enemy so he ganging them the most often and see it. And the fact that they use it is mainly bcs of all of their clans (even some pet clan maybe?) has their own CH so no problem for them to buy bsoe. If i compare it to former OOC ally, only eternal rage had their CH. I am 100% sure that if more ppl from this side has easy acces to bsoe, they will use it commonly too. 

For example i would use it too in some specific situations (like when i am pulling train and enemy pt show up and trying to stun me) but definately not in normal pvp (but thats up to player).

Zorgzor mentioned here something about cry of 43+ been killed by 55+ in 50+ location. Yeah thats his problem. But something different is hunting high lvl ppl in low lvl locations. I can understand that clan war is not level war but some dignity should exist :D but it is off topic here... 

Back to topic, rising prices will solve NOTHING. Even if it would be 1kk it is almost nothing with current economic. So this sugestion is almost useless, sorry. 

So correct me if i may be wrong

Bsoe now in Nostalgia is 5 COL

1 COL is 75k - So 1 Bsoe is 375k

1 Bsoe in CH is 110k so he want to raise its price to 250k

And after the price of col is 150k/each not 75k like at the moment. He will start to make another topic to change price of bsoe in CH again ...

Shame!

Back to topic, rising prices will solve NOTHING. Even if it would be 1kk it is almost nothing with current economic. So this sugestion is almost useless, sorry. 

Dont agree - i saw man use 4 bsoe in one hour...  if he pay 1kk every hour he would use BSOE much less...

So correct me if i may be wrong

Bsoe now in Nostalgia is 5 COL

1 COL is 75k - So 1 Bsoe is 375k

1 Bsoe in CH is 110k so he want to raise its price to 250k

And after the price of col is 150k/each not 75k like at the moment. He will start to make another topic to change price of bsoe in CH again ...

Shame!

If you think like this and really mean it... No comment.

Hellhound, Hey. ... bla bla bla...

​Find a friend man, you really need to talk with somebody...

1. you never killed me out of zerg or train

2. ppl I fought and ppl who use bsoe most often are definitelly 55+ for example... 3vs1.. Akame (64 if im right), EU (for sure 55+), some BD of your "amazing" aly... pff :D 1 death, 2 bsoe.. HEROES ! were farming 1 by 1, buffed !!! all active for sure no box !

3. nothing else to say... go hide yourself whole BSOErs company of WickedSick ANT noobs...

########################################################################################

Back to topic... It is suggestion for admins... if I would want you ppl leave your hearth written down on paper I would start this topic in section "General discussion"

Thx

hellhound little baby!  -20% :D u dont make real your promise.... i dont lose that 20% that u do!

and get a CH ... or just friends...