Sign in to follow this  
shibb

Dear Clan Leaders of Classic Club

I wonder if more than 5 people read the forums.

(ps if this works this will be decent promo for you gm's) 

Lets talk. This weekend there is no one fit to step up to the plate to defend against perkunas taking any castle they please. Since the entirety of clans have flocked on over to sit at their feet with the hope of being pat on the head besides a select few. They have grown in numbers & we know that last siege they had over 120 players logged and "boxed". 

Here is our logic we present to other clan leaders of what is to come if they get giran.

First off 15% tax on everything giran related.

2ndly, they will be pkable by every single person. Which in return means During their prime times they will lock down LoA making it unable for anyone with their 6plus cps (and growing). War or not be honest you will likely lose -4% stepping foot near it with their 438736345 cams on bots.

3rd Lets remember how many times these guys have already left a bad taste in 90% of the servers mouth with their griefing of lowbies whether it be FoR/Aligator and other retarded places they go just to bully lowbies.

Now i know what your thinking, OOC ally was exactly this. A random zerg of LFG parties and they failed because of this, however we do not want that and honestly cant stick with it. We are offering a one time truce between clans because lets be honest, there will always be issues over xp spots because there are two spots available in higher levels. If more is to be considered we can discuss however there is just too much micromanagement without it being official.

So here's what we are offering, become a Nonfactor for a day. Blend in the crowd, throw your cannonfodder in front for us, don't worry its for the benefit of the server. And lets stop the bloodthirsty tyrants who are trying to run the population into the ground with their "total domination".

And trust, we will keep notice of who will assist, and who will not.

I don't care if you are level 66 or 21, come be a meatshield for & with us.  

Those who have thought in the past we have wronged or bullied any of you in the past, please understand that we are taking 90% of the heat for you guys. So us forcing you out of xp spots and farm is necessary for xping our core for sieges.

OUR GOAL IS NOT THE CASTLE ITSELF AT THIS TIME.

In fact we don't even want to damage the walls.

That's all I got. Contact us!

"WaterWorks, Dlema, AdfDraco, JohnBurek

Here ya go perkunas, maybe you'll get what you have been begging for.

• Like 5

No shame. We are prepared to throw our body's in front of that wall to save the rest of you from 15% tax

And to everyone who wishes to help our common enemy, let me inform You

We will relentlessly hunt You down untill thers a single drop of blood in your veins, our heavy boots will keep Your heads in mud as long as the last bit of air leaves your loungs.

BEWARE THE ENEMIES OF OUR ALLIANCE. THE GROUND WILL TREMBLE WITH OUR EVERY STEP.

If only there was an experienced leader, who could lead all these clans and make a decent opposition in form of an alliance... I like your thinking but there is more to it than probably think. Uniting clans is hard -_-

Lol ! This topic is more suitable to be at Recruitment than General Discussions

Do you think that Pride or USA ( now is ER ) will spare your lifes if they rule this server not Perkunas? Do you think that they will need your clan if they've already conquered this server? So naive!

The only reason that they had to be united with Syndicate and USA is because they cant fight alone. And they didnt have enough members to keep clan alive. Not because they are not good enough

Dont tell people that your goal is not the castle. Haha! You are so wisely and selfish ! Think about the future dude. If you dont want Perkunas to take the castle just because 15% tax. Ok so please tell me, which clan you want them to take the castle? You want no one can have castle? So why they need to creat siege system for? What is the goal you want to achieve in this game? If server doesnt have people like Perkunas, do you have motivation and hatred to keep playing for vengeance? 

And look at your excuse, omg! Haha, is there anything different between Perkunas and your clan? Bringging heat to the server! Force people to leave spot so you guys can exp for siege. Lol ! How dare you talk to people like that? You said that you didnt even want to touch the wall then what is your goal to attend siege for? Did you just kick your mouth? What a perfect excuse to recruit people for your clan's goal and your dirty mind :)

The only reason that they had to be united with Syndicate and USA is because they cant fight alone. And they didnt have enough members to keep clan alive. Not because they are not good enough

​Ehhhh, that's heavily debatable at best. Not gonna lie I've encountered some big time trashcans under that tag.

Lol ! This topic is more suitable to be at Recruitment than General Discussions

Do you think that Pride or USA ( now is ER ) will spare your lifes if they rule this server not Perkunas? Do you think that they will need your clan if they've already conquered this server? So naive!

Dont tell people that your goal is not the castle. Haha! You are so wisely and selfish ! Think about the future dude. If you dont want Perkunas to take the castle just because 15% tax. Ok so please tell me, which clan you want them to take the castle? You want no one can have castle? So why they need to creat siege system for? What is the goal you want to achieve in this game? If server doesnt have people like Perkunas, do you have motivation and hatred to keep playing for vengeance? 

And look at your excuse, omg! Haha, is there anything different between Perkunas and your clan? Bringging heat to the server! Force people to leave spot so you guys can exp for siege. Lol ! How dare you talk to people like that? You said that you didnt even want to touch the wall then what is your goal to attend siege for? Did you just kick your mouth? What a perfect excuse to recruit people for your clan's goal and a dirty mind :)

​Of course and they have tried that, which lead to inter alliance drama which lead to the demise of the entire alliance. From what we have gained from various sources toward the most recent date, it has become a LFG chat with no goals or ambitions. As soon as sieges hit, there was not any planning except for the day of. Last minute cries for help etc.

As for the attempt for the castle, stated before this is a one time truce in which we band together in order to stop the castle being taken for the good of the population. Of course in the future there will be better preparation in order for politics to play into effect enough for "possibly" a 2nd alliance blooming. But as of now we have not seen any politics being thrown about. OOC broke up 2 new clans were formed, and then instantly the day of wars were thrown around and those cps were instantly put in disarray by more stable clans.

Random parties will always and have forever been put under the radar and moved from spot to spot, clans who wish to stay neutral will always be moved from spot to spot. If we are unsure of your position on the map. Obviously you will be pushed away until decided otherwise.You never know who can turn around and stab you in the back.

What we are offering is time, those fresher clans that are getting a startup have absolutely no chance, not even for fun as it stands. Anyone who has attended any siege on this server knows. Once the castle is captured, you might as well sign off your chance of getting that castle unless the clan goes inactive.

​Ehhhh, that's heavily debatable at best. Not gonna lie I've encountered some big time trashcans under that tag.

Well, there is a say that. Enemy of enemy is friend. If Perkunas has so many enemies like that. Let they become friends :P 

They will turn to enemy theirself

Soon or late the problem is just about time :)

Well, there is a say that. Enemy of enemy is friend. If Perkunas has so many enemies like that. Let they become friends :P 

​Same kind of RMT losers ruined Innova and now you just wanna let it run it's course on our server and do nothing. You guys would rather bend the knee to no lifers than try to fight, it's sad.

​Same kind of RMT losers ruined Innova and now you just wanna let it run it's course on our server and do nothing. You guys would rather bend the knee to no lifers than try to fight, it's sad.

Who told you that i will do nothing? :D

Well, this is at least something, much better than "PLEAS NO KILL US, WE NEUTRAL,  I AM BESTEST LEADUR"

Lol last seige i had 58 men in CC.

Koll u see that what u have done. people dont care about exp now. So they can annoy 24/7. There is no people on retail that say CS system is bad, so why do u have change it? 3 sieges already screwd.  

Do wat ever you want guys.

Aduha hurry up, make your money rmting and move to the next server, oh wait this might be the last once for the server to server russ mafia, since warpgate probly wont open.

Koll u see that what u have done. people dont care about exp now. So they can annoy 24/7. There is no people on retail that say CS system is bad, so why do u have change it? 3 sieges already screwd.  

​QQ's about no competition.

Gets competition.

QQ's about competition.

Gets competition.

QQ's about competition.

​who got competition? B... please... Only competition is guards on the fucking siege

Gets competition.

QQ's about competition.

​who got competition? B... please... Only competition is guards on the fucking siege

lel u mad cus you nerds play 24/7 and still can't get shit done against casuals.

lel u mad cus you nerds play 24/7 and still can't get shit done against casuals.

​what are you tank about? what i cant get?

​what are you tank about? what i cant get?

​Nice castle, oh wait. BTW if guards are so much of a problem how about you start making allies instead of turning the whole server against you genius.