Sign in to follow this  
HellHound

Lighting strike still not fixed xD

First few moments with SK just shows how ridiculous and embarrassing option is set for some skills on this server... On classic chornicle

​Fixed.

First few moments with SK just shows how ridiculous and embarrassing option is set for some skills on this server... On classic chornicle

​Fixed.

​Server.. cause it can be adjusted... GMs already told us that they will customize this server to be as they want it to be.

btw no more keys for you ;) hnidopichu

Lineage II never was about balance and Classic have far away from that.
If GMs start with class adjusting they should start with Mage's (Dyes +12 WIT), Glads and others...lower chance for debuffs etc...
Nerf Lighting Strike is just disadvantage for SK and it doesn't bring some balance.
~just my opinion

If GMs start with class adjusting they should start with Mage's (Dyes +12 WIT), Glads and others...lower chance for debuffs etc...
Nerf Lighting Strike is just disadvantage for SK and it doesn't bring some balance.
~just my opinion

​You must be kidding right ? Did you see the video? Obviously something is wrong when 1 SK can do such a mess with this skill..

In my opinion its number 1 that should be fixed, anchor and feer right after.. and also casting spell interuption on all mages... for sure dyes max +5 would be welcome.. ! But you can not be serious about what you wrote above... pfff... wake up...

Lightning Strike lands often but no 100%

find urself SK fights its sometimes 3/4 sometimes 0/4

ITS ALL BECAUSE LIGHTNING STRIKE is now psychical skill (from GoD) and all psychical skills making debuff re bugged at our server.

Stigma (psychical) land 100% = on enemy same lvl or even 10lvl higher
Lightning Stike (psychical) land 100% = on enemy same lvl or even 10lvl higher
Triple Strike (gladiator) debuff from this skill (psychical) land 100% = on enemy same lvl or even 10lvl higher

~just my opinion

​You must be kidding right ? Did you see the video? Obviously something is wrong when 1 SK can do such a mess with this skill..

In my opinion its number 1 that should be fixed, anchor and feer right after.. and also casting spell interuption on all mages... for sure dyes max +5 would be welcome.. ! But you can not be serious about what you wrote above... pfff... wake up...

~just my opinion

​Yea he did mess and also it was good play from SK, but what will happen if they change land rate to 80% (like all others debuffs) ? Time by time just lighting strike dont land and if they take whole SK's Lighting Strike he will be useless and here be only DA like a tank.
Anyway with SK ur priority is not kill others but protect ur team and debuffs enemies, so Im okey with that SK have almost 100% until he dont have DMG and are here others classes with similiar skills. 

You know what brainiac... try to go 1vs1 with other class VS necromancer or SK... necromancer will give you 100 % fear /anchor and kill you before you will be released... SK will instantly keep you under paralyze and meanwhile you get poison / bleed so you die for sure... This is just nonsence and if GMs want support this shi* i will leave... still hope there are inteligent ppl who will want make some reasonable environment for players.

~just my opinion

​if you delete this skill you can delete SK like class, cose he dont have nothink more, if you neft some debufs all debufers will die, cose thay dont have nothink more, so l2 will be just abaut bow auto attack, glad auto attack and suport debufer like fresh meet. All class must have self strong side. and like someone put movi where SK kill Jeryzee and other members its cose mobs kill tham. so SK was ok with hand and head to know how to use skills, just one minus with skill, i dont think he shut enter on 65+ members, it can be like other debus +2/3 max lvl enemy not like 58 stun 100 % 65 lvl

You know what brainiac... try to go 1vs1 with other class VS necromancer or SK... necromancer will give you 100 % fear /anchor and kill you before you will be released... SK will instantly keep you under paralyze and meanwhile you get poison / bleed so you die for sure... This is just nonsence and if GMs want support this shi* i will leave... still hope there are inteligent ppl who will want make some reasonable environment for players.

​How often u go 1v1 ?

~just my opinion

​if you delete this skill you can delete SK like class, cose he dont have nothink more, if you neft some debufs all debufers will die, cose thay dont have nothink more, so l2 will be just abaut bow auto attack, glad auto attack and suport debufer like fresh meet. All class must have self strong side. and like someone put movi where SK kill Jeryzee and other members its cose mobs kill tham. so SK was ok with hand and head to know how to use skills, just one minus with skill, i dont think he shut enter on 65+ members, it can be like other debus +2/3 max lvl enemy not like 58 stun 100 % 65 lvl

​Thats what I said "...and if they take whole SK's Lighting Strike he will be useless..."

Anyway if DD have strong debuffs like debuffers its something bad...

Lightning Strike lands often but no 100%

find urself SK fights its sometimes 3/4 sometimes 0/4

ITS ALL BECAUSE LIGHTNING STRIKE is now psychical skill (from GoD) and all psychical skills making debuff re bugged at our server.

Stigma (psychical) land 100% = on enemy same lvl or even 10lvl higher

Lightning Stike (psychical) land 100% = on enemy same lvl or even 10lvl higher

Triple Strike (gladiator) debuff from this skill (psychical) land 100% = on enemy same lvl or even 10lvl higher

​on olympiad all going with full epic jewerly ... LS work correctly

~just my opinion

​LS Should be like anchor, 5 sec slow to everything and 5 sec paralyze, so it's better this way :P The official thing it's more OP than that. I'll upload a vid later. Also, casting spell interuption? WELL IF YOU GOT -15 MEN ofc you getting interrupt man! Anchors fears etc are 100% like LS needs to be fixes too.