Sign in to follow this  
cvu1636

New player wants to join in!!!

Hello Classic Club server!

I want to join you and I'm looking for a clan to recruit me! I can play whatever the clan needs, because I know how to play with every class. I'm looking for a clan who has TS and with which players I can talk every day. I also know that the game gives u free top no grade weapon, cuz i've seen on the website, but if somebody wants to recruit me, i will ask to borrow me and I repeat to borrow me 500k adena so I can buy no grade armor. I'm waiting for your replies here, because I wont make char until I don't know what class u need me to play! Cya:P

37 minutes ago, cvu1636 said:

Hello Classic Club server!

I want to join you and I'm looking for a clan to recruit me! I can play whatever the clan needs, because I know how to play with every class. I'm looking for a clan who has TS and with which players I can talk every day. I also know that the game gives u free top no grade weapon, cuz i've seen on the website, but if somebody wants to recruit me, i will ask to borrow me and I repeat to borrow me 500k adena so I can buy no grade armor. I'm waiting for your replies here, because I wont make char until I don't know what class u need me to play! Cya:P

Well dont know if its possible any clan recruit you on this lvl actualy from zero most of clans recruit after 40 and big clans recruit after 60 so i suggest you pick w.e you like to play so you enjoy game or pick a supp like EE-SWS-Tank that they are always welcome on any party :D

4 minutes ago, GanjaRockzZz said:

Well dont know if its possible any clan recruit you on this lvl actualy from zero most of clans recruit after 40 and big clans recruit after 60 so i suggest you pick w.e you like to play so you enjoy game or pick a supp like EE-SWS-Tank that they are always welcome on any party :D

Hey:) Thank you for your answer...Well, it's true what you say, but also there are a lot of clans on recruitment section that are looking for players, and more like for specific classes and, most of them dont ask the lvl:) so I'm still waiting for an answer.

it sounds like you would like to join a clan/cp that is needing a specific class, the problem with that is that most of thoes clans/cp are 60+(most 70+) and i dont think they would want to wait months for u to reach their lvl.

your best bet is to either join a lvling clan and they take whatever as they dont really do the whole cp system or send a pm to one of the higher clans looking for a driver and see if they have a high lvl char you could drive insted of lvling from 0.