There are currently medium sized parties botting @ fields of lizardmen south of oren for example and who knows where else.

How will this be handled when the server goes live?

If botting isn't very strictly hunted down, then theres no point to start playing for normal players who want to be amongst the highest levels.

How do you go about making sure only one box / PC and differentiate that from 2 PC's with 1 box each on one IP?

How do you go about making sure only one box / PC and differentiate that from 2 PC's with 1 box each on one IP?

​premium accounts.. so ?

​premium accounts.. so ?

​Curious about roommates or multi players per household, only one IP. Valid question.

Gullible people always asking about IP restrictions... There arentire e city districts and villages that share the same IP in my country. Right now i'm typing from network of a billion eur mining company that has all traffic directed through one proxy with one IP. Hell, our admins even had a little chat with Google's representatives about the amount of traffic we generate.

Not that i intend to play from here, but the point is: no sane admin restricts anything (anything open to public) by IP, by default., you and your roomate are fine. It will most likely be a check of running software on your PC. If it sees L2, it won't let you launch it again...but much more complicated than that.

We are not hunting any bots on OBT, also we did not implement our bot protection system.

​I assume that this is not implemented yet and you will implement it on the future, right?

We are not hunting any bots on OBT, also we did not implement our bot protection system.

​I assume that this is not implemented yet and you will implement it on the future, right?

​OBT seems free to bot, but this is good because more beta players will report bugs at higher lvls.

​OBT seems free to bot, but this is good because more beta players will report bugs at higher lvls.

But when the server gores live. Will it still free to bot ?

But when the server gores live. Will it still fre

​Theres nothing 100%... just do your part, if you see bots, report, also theres rec button, for obvious reasons :)