Telesa

About Box

There is also some discussion about a 2nd box being allowed if paying premium. I'm not sure if that's been decided on yet however.

It will not be / IP, we cannot ban room mates, brothers that have more computers in house. It will be / PC. 

​​How you will control it?
what thing is going to be the criteria to punish people who do not meet the rules?

Serious boxing won´t be allowed ?

Don´t get me wrong.. i prefer a good partychat over everything in L2.. but i like to be able to solo.

I guess no1 here knows the rules of the good old constant party. If yes.. and your from europe ( +-2 hours gmt ) pm me :D

Even when my wife will play ( again lol .. doubt it tho )... i would like to box atleast her character or the gap at some point will be just to big... and that was a real struggle in C1.

Buy premium and you solved the problem

​i don´t want to be rude.. but iam new here.. day 1.. and i have like 0 Infos at all.. don´t blame me. Iam searching the whole board to gather informations piece by piece.

You are the 2nd guy who tells me "buy premium".. maybe one of you.. would just tell me.. where to look ? Would be AWESOME ! Thx

Perhaps, a FAQ, pinned on the forums would be a good idea. So all the newcomers can read that before asking.

​+1

it would be realy nice to see a summary about the server. I mean an info chart.

Some1 told me in pm that the premium will maybe cost 5 or 10 € ... and wow.. thats quiet alot each month for a private server.

Perhaps, a FAQ, pinned on the forums would be a good idea. So all the newcomers can read that before asking.

​+1

Some1 told me in pm that the premium will maybe cost 5 or 10 € ... and wow.. thats quiet alot each month for a private server.

​Nothing is decided yet. this is up to project team to decide and they will announce it! So no worries about that atm :)

​+1

​Nothing is decided yet. this is up to project team to decide and they will announce it! So no worries about that atm :)

​sure it is important. If i decide to create a char and to play a server its is important if i have to spend 20 € each month or 10 €. ( we are 2 ppl ).

It is not that much money.. but 20 € for a private server.. a month.. come on.. there is no way i gona spend that much or i would even consider creating a character and play on that server. Thats almost retail.

I agree with you that is important and we have to know how much the premium account cost since later this year there is a high chance to have a retail L2 Classic EU. However we all need to wait for the project team to announce their final decision and later take our own desicion :)