Sign in to follow this  
hunterl2

server players, and help

I stopped for some time and I'm thinking about playing again , the server is still full ? Live ? i need help the next issue, do not know how is the current trade, i have only 800k adena and the following characters: orc mionk lvl 34, scavenger 24, orc raider 37, necromancer 47 and warlord 43 so how can i get out of this hole!! thanks for any help guys (google translate)

everyone ask this , everyone get the same answer .. server is awesome , log and pvp again !

​oh yeah i will try to rebuild myself :)

​I think WL is more desirable than another copy-paste Necro. I'd focus on the WL. You should find AOE parties at 52+ no problem.

• Like 1

everyone ask this , everyone get the same answer .. server is awesome , log and pvp again !

​oh yeah i will try to rebuild myself :)

​I think WL is more desirable than another copy-paste Necro. I'd focus on the WL. You should find AOE parties at 52+ no problem.

​ok i will try with him i have one c grade boots c grade gloves a helmet and 800k maybe 1kk

its possible to buy some weapon with it? thanks

Well, I don't think 1kk will get you even a low C pole. Maybe your other characters can help bring in more money?

Well, I don't think 1kk will get you even a low C pole. Maybe your other characters can help bring in more money?

​i have to make money but i have only 1kk to start that is the problem :(

i will check the trade i'm donwloading the server yet

You need at lease 2kk to buy some C grade low pole, and I agree server is awesome !

​maybe i will buy low d and try the life hehe with scavenger or maybe orc monk

You need at lease 2kk to buy some C grade low pole, and I agree server is awesome !

​Yep. Anyway, you have a much better start now compared to beginning the game with a new character, and 0 adena. ;)

• Like 1

​Yep. Anyway, you have a much better start now compared to beginning the game with a new character, and 0 adena. ;)

​true hahaha 

​true hahaha 

​What's your name in-game? I'd like to give you a little help.

• Like 1

omg..... buggssss ... >> aswer : I found 10 col they are better than before, (i dont know how to delete the last text  :D sorry) my nick is tellus thanks for help but i have 2kk now maybe i dont need anymore :DDD

• Like 1

omg..... buggssss ... >> aswer : I found 10 col they are better than before, (i dont know how to delete the last text  :D sorry) my nick is tellus thanks for help but i have 2kk now maybe i dont need anymore :DDD

​Yeah, I don't really get the quoting system here either. It's hard to quote a single post after several have already been done. Anyway, good luck man! :D

• Like 3

You damn lucky man -.-

Anyway, i farmed with my spoiler around 5 hours more or less (which is near your spoiler level) and got 1.5kk. The only shit faster at farming was a another dwarfed, just because it got better gear.

• Like 1

Você é um homem sortudo -.-

De qualquer forma, eu viveiro com meu saqueador de cerca de 5 horas, mais ou menos (que é perto de seu nível saqueador) e tem 1.5kk. A única merda mais rápido a agricultura era um outro anão, só porque ele tem melhor equipamento.

​ohhh