Sign in to follow this  
Srkur0

Move the Market to Monster Derby Track

I think could be a great idea to establish the vendors in the monster derby track cause it's free teleport from every city.  

Not by laws, just an idea to make the access to goods more cheap :)

I know that could be troublesome to load all the people, that's the downside.

not a bad idea, but people will probably move to the most populated town regardless of the overall chances to sell their stuff.

usually people tend to stay near teleporters in the towns with the highest % of people exping in the nearby areas, so when they scroll back to town to restock their supply of items, all the sellers have to do is just to wait for customers to show up.

moving to the MDT would be fine if you have to sell specific stuff to people that are distant between each other, otherwise the hunting areas will define the shop locations in towns.

I think it is a good idea beacuse you can get there for free.

And also it is a pain in the ass to see a overcrowded town with a bunch of ppl selling stuff for a person who does not want to trade at all.

If they keep good rates, towns wont be deserted beacuse, you know, not everyone has the same spare time.

​It's true.

I shall support this movement when x3 is live. Lets put the cutest dwarfs selling the best of things by Monster Derby Track, since it can be accessed from any town :) Its simply convenient.

People can choose where to sell by themselves, tho I prefer filled towns, server looks more alive, therefore people are more inclined to stay and play.

People can choose where to sell by themselves, tho I prefer filled towns, server looks more alive, therefore people are more inclined to stay and play.

​Sure people can choose, but this is a suggestion to move the market, at least SS market imo at Monster Derby Track, so its easily accessible to everyone from everywhere! The server wont suffer couz few shops will be there :P

​Sure people can choose, but this is a suggestion to move the market, at least SS market imo at Monster Derby Track, so its easily accessible to everyone from everywhere! The server wont suffer couz few shops will be there :P

​No need to fiddle with the nature of L2, there have always been shot sellers in every town, be it Gludin, Gludio or Dion. Not gonna be a problem.